Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) (68007 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Yahoo Boys And The Shocking Ways They Acquire Wealth / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by tuscani: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
HopeAtHand:
If it was Nigerian Immigration, at least 90% of these attempts will scale thru... Is it not in Nigeria that a fully loaded Ship 'disappeared'.
two fully loaded ship under obasanjo
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Talkwell: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Basic123:
This thread should be closed.

You are just teaching the Igbos and malayshia developers new methods of smuggling and development.

Must u b tribalistic?

+He's also "teaching" law enforcement agencies new ways these smugglers have adopted

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by raphy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good work brother but some naija guys go do wht they learn here I knw how dumb the country policy n airport security are.

So great work from the great xplorer
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Pablo Escobar people

I fear them
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2017
The narcos

Pablo Escobar people

They can smuggle any sh*t

I fear them
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by eros(m): 12:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Explorers:
Using the coffins of dead American soldiers to smuggle heroin.

This was the American Gangster, Frank Lucas.
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by YesNo(m): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2017
Explorers:
Using the coffins of dead American soldiers to smuggle heroin.

Frank Lucas used this method to smuggle drugs from Asia during the Vietnam War. At a point, he was making a million dollars a day in the 1960s. Imagine the value in this modern times.

blood money still dey learn work.

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/20-facts-about-frank-lucas-that-will-blow-your-socks-off/

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Basic123: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Talkwell:

Must u b tribalistic?

+He's also "teaching" law enforcement agencies new ways these smugglers have adopted
You mind is dirty.Did I name any tribe?

By the way,if his message is targeted at the costum officers he should write them privately and send the pictures to them.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Edenoscar2:
500 million dollars of cocaine being shipped at once imagine making this kind of shipment 5 times a month and yet forbes say bill gates is the richest man

U get sense at all bill gates makes $25 million every per day na e u one take compare with cheap drug money and some mumu ppl dey like ur comment shows how ignorant some Nigerians are .
Even escobar at his peak no ever make near bill gates u must be igbo
You for dey carry am everyday no be only 5 times in a month

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by WarriDemon890(m): 3:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Explorer the wicked OP
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Quite interesting!
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by phrancys001(m): 5:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Biafra developers take note, expoo don leak.
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Modelqwen(f): 5:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Explorers:
A woman was arrested by airport police carrying almost three pounds of cocaine in her breasts.

You can see the drug implants and the fresh surgical wound

shocked
Explorers:
A woman was arrested by airport police carrying almost three pounds of cocaine in her breasts.

You can see the drug implants and the fresh surgical wound

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2017
Edenoscar2:
500 million dollars of cocaine being shipped at once imagine making this kind of shipment 5 times a month and yet forbes say bill gates is the richest man
Forbes is based on legit dealing. They can't try those drug guys.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2017
They should legalise the damn thing.as it's now they're making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

White wo/men made and push drugs,black so/men hooks it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Forbes is based on legit dealing. They can't try those drug guys.

Many of your so called legit dabbles and sponsors these shit,many legit warehouses are used for these shit.

Have you watched breaking bad?
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by thundafire: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Explorers:
A drug-smuggling submarine capable of carrying four tons of cocaine has been seized by police and troops in Colombia.

The million pound electrical 'narco-submarine' was found by the army before it could transport its illicit cargo.
if Colombia wasn't included then it is uncompleted
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2017
My thoughts exactly. It's not as if the police was so smart and observant that they decided to just randomly check screws, candy bars and open up a woman's breast because they suspected they carried drugs. Most of them acted as a result of tip offs. Because these drug carrying methods shown here are so ingenious and flawless.
SuperSuave:
My concern is how the authorities caught them? how did they know about all these if they weren't sold out by a snitch? most of them are pretty clean jobs that'd have been almost impossible to discover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by MrOlai: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2017
We'll done Explorers!
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by uvalued(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2017
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing : the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by onward4life(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2017
preciousuweh:

REALLY!!!!!!??!!!!! shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Yes nah

Try to read on Wikipedia about Frank Lucas

One of the first black American billionaire

I swear yu go like be like the guy
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Edenoscar2:
do you think dangote is Nigeria's richest man?
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Mexicans and drugs are five and six
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by thetrailseeker: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2017
SuperSuave:
My concern is how the authorities caught them? how did they know about all these if they weren't sold out by a snitch? most of them are pretty clean jobs that'd have been almost impossible to discover.
It often comes from the suspicion of an officer, when you've been working for a while as a narc, you often are able to know if a person's story doesn't add up. E.g: why would a person be transporting screws across international border lines?
The one of the plantain, it was a Nigerian. His neighbours felt disturbed seeing a truck parked and such amount of plantain (which is foreign to them) being loaded into a residential building. So they called police.
Man did 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2017
Edenoscar2:

It's not a single individual.
The money goes through various hands.
A cartel is like a company

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2017
thetrailseeker:

It often comes from the suspicion of an officer, when you've been working for a while as a narc, you often are able to know if a person's story doesn't add up. E.g: why would a person be transporting screws across international border lines?
The one of the plantain, it was a Nigerian. His neighbours felt disturbed seeing a truck parked and such amount of plantain (which is foreign to them) being loaded into a residential building. So they called police.
Man did 5 years.
hmm..right, I thought about that too. Even the carriers attitude may put him/her out if he's acting in a suspicious manner.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2017
larrybabanla:
do you think dangote is Nigeria's richest man?
True, People who acquired wealth illegally won't flaunt it.
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
My thoughts exactly. It's not as if the police was so smart and observant that they decided to just randomly check screws, candy bars and open up a woman's breast because they suspected they carried drugs. Most of them acted as a result of tip offs. Because these drug carrying methods shown here are so ingenious and flawless.
I quite agree, some of the law enforcers have dogs that sniff and detect drugs too, cocaine especially.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by iamord(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Dopenigga:
i dont understand some people risking their lives for nonsense
your post is more nonsense than what they are doing
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Ignatio(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2017
These are the works of snitches.
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Pvibe007: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Basic123:
This thread should be closed.

You are just teaching the Igbos and malayshia developers new methods of smuggling and development.

You must be a stupid He-goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.