Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) (68010 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Yahoo Boys And The Shocking Ways They Acquire Wealth / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2017
onward4life:
Explorers actually means the Best in Swahili
Leave the message and attack the messenger
Sorry, leave the messenger and attack the message
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Ezionye:
I wonder how the one in the breast was discovered
X-ray body scanners.
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by 400billionman: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Ezionye:
I wonder how the one in the breast was discovered

It is a simple sturvs.

By pressing the breasts..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by onward4life(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fyi0:

Leave the message and attack the messenger
Sorry, leave the messenger and attack the message

Hey hmm i jus they praise Explorer in my local diet and dialect
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Koolking(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Explorers:
A U.S. Coast Guard crew from Alameda stopped a semi-submersible vessel carrying more than 8tons of cocaine in the Eastern Pacific Ocean last month the largest bust of its kind in Coast Guard history.

It worth over $500m

8tons of cocaine at a go is scary. That can ruin a continent. Am surprised with the amount involved, the security agents in charged could not be bought off. Thumbs up to them for their courage.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Basic123: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pvibe007:

You must be a stupid He-goat.
grin
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Ezionye(f): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
themonk:

Hii

Herro
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by tck2000(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
z
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by johnkey: 2:01am On Dec 23, 2019
talk2saintify:

So Dey Destroy Some1 Xbox Jus Like That

Imagine If Natin We Find In It cry cry
most times they only open stuffs detected by their machine
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Epositive(m): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2022
SuperSuave:
My concern is how the authorities caught them? how did they know about all these if they weren't sold out by a snitch? most of them are pretty clean jobs that'd have been almost impossible to discover.

Longest time. � grin
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
If it could be imagined...

Itz 50 percent possible..

Don't get it twisted!
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by ajepako(f): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2022
SuperSuave:
My concern is how the authorities caught them? how did they know about all these if they weren't sold out by a snitch? most of them are pretty clean jobs that'd have been almost impossible to discover.

Trained sniffer dogs definately
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Epositive:

Longest time. � grin
my brother! How life na.
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Epositive(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
SuperSuave:
my brother! How life na.

Life is fair on this side. How and where have you been?
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
The desperation to traffic in drugs
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Epositive:

Life is fair on this side. How and where have you been?
I’m doing better than I was, thank God. Ive been around too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.