Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No (2832 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by lapping1: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2007
Girls like eating their cakes and having it,which is not possible,there's this girl i met in my finals,she was so nice to me,i wanted to date her,cos i was tired of my relationship then cos my girlfriend used to get angry easily and nag about things which was frustrating me seriously then,so i was moving towards her then,every day and night,always with her,buying things for her and her siblings.she told me she 've one boyfriend abroad,her first and only lovei said ok,that she's not ready to leave the relationship,i just took it that i can manage it,by then,we'd been kissing and nothing more,i even bought a phone for her,cos i like her.she now started misbehaving,not giving me private time anymore,whenever i go to her house,she doesnt give me private discussing which was getting at me,went thru her calls now noticed she's been befriending one gu,as in just friends but getting closer to that guy,so
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by kaylala(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2007
You are a funny guy.You saw how deep the gully was and you still went ahead to take the leap.I don't want to call you a mugu,but you reallt behaved like one.I think she really has her cake to herself. angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by iice(f): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2007
@Topic, because some guys are fools by letting themselves get screwed over
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by McDreamy: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
@kaylala, call a spade a spade - the guy na MUGU!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by OmoEko1(f): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
99% of this guys out here are all fools but my man happens to be the 1% one.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by jgirl3: 5:08am On Feb 26, 2007
I don't even need to talk. The story is evident enough but abeg what were you thinking? She said she had someone and yet you still moved on and took up the role of her "absent" bf? This is wonderful.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by idaraete: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2007
You are really funny. What did you expect? That she would trip for you? Please move on,s**t happens.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Maneater1(f): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2007
Some guys are fools and so are some girls.
Whats new about what just happened to you.?
Guys do it to girls all the time and feel like "bad boyz","hard guys", Playas
So now u find out that girls also do it to guys.

truth of the matter is that she already told u of her main squeez in the states, so she is not obligated to you in anyway, she can do whatever she wants and if you chose to shower her with gifts, the only thing i can say about her is

"she is one lucky girl" wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by 190: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
poster its such a pity, undecided undecided

may god deliver us from the hands of these women
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by MrsEve2(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
May God deliver us from the hands of these men undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
Man, pig, fool. . difference is?  undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by 190: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
women, slots,OKPO,Gold diggers, difference of,  undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Orikinla(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
Yes. Many guys are fools INDEED.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
point of correction. guys are not fools but are fooled&being fooled  by fool
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
190:

wo[b]MEN[/b], slots,OKPO,Gold diggers, difference of,  undecided undecided
wink wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by 190: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2011
undecided undecided Sharrap dia babay!!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
190:

undecided undecided Sharrap dia babay!!

LMAO. u gonna tell me to shut up and call me baby in the same line? tsk.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by 190: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^Just did,

@post,
Women really need to be addressed and tutored to behave
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by HTownEve(f): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
Sorry poster. You fell flat for that one. She did let you know from the get go that she non won date you but you thot she was a fool and said you wow manage. She didn't play you. She gave you signs that she non want abi?

But hey, everybody plays the fooool sometimes. Who sang that song? wink cool
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by otokx(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2011
When you put hand inside hot soup; what do you expect?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Dabss(m): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2011
funny huh? we guys think that all girls are fo.ols
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by rman: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2011
Everyone is calling him a fool now
If this same guy changes, the girls will start calling him a bad boy.

He took a chance by being nice and giving out gifts, that does not make him a fool.

The girl should have used the same attitude she is using now to reject the phone instead of collecting it.

If you are not interested in a man, why collect his gifts and immediately turn your back?

What goes around comes around
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by born2boink(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2011
Hey, Most girls think guys are fool and the end up abusing them because once guy reach their center of excellence, they reverse to another girl.

their was a girl that has been  eating my little raw cash and when it come to bleep, she will always has excuse, until I made her huge promise, because of that- she give me her kitty twice and I bleep the hell out of her, after she was demanding to fulfill my promise ,I told her things are not looking good but I know within me that all I care is the kitty and not truly her since I have my girlfriend but I make sure I revenge on the kitty to give the joy of not lossing all things to hole like that
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by 190: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
born2fuck:

Hey, Most girls think guys are fool and the end up abusing them because once guy reach their center of excellence, they reverse to another girl.

their was a girl that has been  eating my little raw cash and when it come to bleep, she will always has excuse, until I made her huge promise, because of that- she give me her kitty twice and I bleep the hell out of her, after she was demanding to fulfill my promise ,I told her things are not looking good but I know within me that all I care is the kitty and not truly her since I have my girlfriend but I make sure I revenge on the kitty to give the joy of not lossing all things to hole like that
I give up,

WALE STAR IS THE WORST THING EVER TO HAPPEN 2 NAIRALAND
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Dabss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
wtf is wale star
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^Apparently Wale Star = Born2Fuck  undecided

And as for you Born2Fuck *points to the wall* GO TO TIME OUT NOW!!
I will be over there in 5 minutes to wash your mouth out with soap young man!!!!  angry

190 I dont want to hear a PEEP, or you will join him too!  angry  angry

@Thread sure some women take men for fools and vice versa but its all about what
you are willing to put up with and how you present yourself. If she is bad mouthing
you and OBVIOUSLY using you for money/s3x and you continue to make her every
wish your command while getting disrespected, then if it walks like a Duck, Quacks
like a Duck. . .  undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Omolola1(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
Well, if the guys behave like fools

then the girls are justified to have that opinion

*** just my 2 centz***
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No by Carolece(f): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
born2fuck:

their was a girl that has been eating my little raw cash and when it come to bleep, she will always has excuse, until I made her huge promise, because of that- she give me her kitty twice and I bleep the hell out of her, after she was demanding to fulfill my promise ,I told her things are not looking good but I know within me that all I care is the kitty and not truly her since I have my girlfriend but I make sure I revenge on the kitty to give the joy of not lossing all things to hole like that
One more reason why I trust men sooooo much.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Someone That Smokes? / Help! A Pregnancy Which Is 5 Months Or More Wants To Be Terminated / My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.