Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Every Man Will Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Will Cheat (696 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Man Will Cheat by fixzylani: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
So a friend once told me that every guy becomes attracted to any round object he sees or comes across. Okay, take this for an example; you’re taking a stroll and come across a football on the road, what would be your first reaction? Would it be to dismiss the thought of ever kicking the football or to instinctively grab that ball and start doing keepy-uppies with it? Yes, I’d also go with the latter.

In essence, if the male mind is programmed to be attracted to every rotund shape he sees, is he excused from being a womaniser? He certainly can be picky because no woman has the same shape as the other and invariably, he can be beguiled to every woman he sees. With this at the backdrop of the mind, will it suffice to say that males in their dominant nature have a thing for curvy women?

You can’t actually blame the guy that sees a sees a curvy lady walk beside him and not want to take a look back at that backside. In fact, the..

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://thenakedconvos.com/rent-boys-every-man-cheat/
Re: Why Every Man Will Cheat by fixzylani: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Why Every Man Will Cheat by fixzylani: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Men Will Be Men / 17 Year-old Girl Auctions Her Virginity For Iphone 8; Gets A Terrifying Lesson I / What leads some guyz into Practicing Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.