Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why (52128 Views)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Valoromega: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

I told her that would be the end of our marriage

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Adachizzy(f): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2023
But why are you flirting?

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

But flirting and all is cool because you're a man?
You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!
From the way you sound sef, you're on your way to voracious cheating!

576 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Barrywhite8620: 1:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
Anytime I have issues with my wife, maybe it's about another girl she always says what if she does her own too how would (mind you I have never been with another woman since we got married. I might just flirt around with some other girls once in a while via chat)
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating.

Bros..... to cheat dey hungry you cheesy cheesy

255 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by ruggedtimi(m): 1:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

that's if she is not cheating already

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Kobicove(m): 2:22am On Jul 03, 2023
It appears there is a large age gap between the two of you and she's still very immature

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Iseoluwani: 3:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

So u are saying that if you cheat And she does same, that will be the end of the marriage. U are m*d, why will you cheat in the FIRST place. U can't eat your cake and still have it

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by sonofthunder: 3:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

Why do you keep provoking her?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Gadafii: 4:19am On Jul 03, 2023
How old is the two of you

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by thesilentman(m): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2023
You are right.And this is the right time for you to display your masculinity over,if she responds by being submissive,keep her but if she turns out the opposite,let her go!
Everytime my wife tells me that some men out there made advances towards her thinking i'd feel jealous(pysche game wey be say na my discipline,)
I Just tell her calmly,"do whatever you know will favour you and your children on the long run!"Works like magic.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by TreasureJunky: 5:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Why should you flirt with another woman, when you're a married. The reason why you married her is to do with her whatever you want to do with other women. Stop hurting her by flirting with other women, she's human too

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Caramia2020(m): 5:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Flirting with girls online is the beginning of cheating, u are just looking for validation to forge ahead and as for your wife be careful not to provoke her with such act repeatedly, because she might decide to also flirt like u n u know what will be the end of the story if she decides to flirt like u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your ship will eventually sink due to your carelessness. Good luck.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by dencosweet(m): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2023
Oga honestly to me ehh, I will say that totally selfishness and stupidity if your loyal wife begins to have such feelings smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by master69(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawo dey your eyes Bros.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Flirting with other women is also cheating, so you're already cheating on her.

How would you feel if she flirts with other men?

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Waffarianman(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2023
You guys should look for lasting solutions to yours problems. Too much wahala wahala everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Fiscus105(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

It takes alot of factors combined for wife of nowadays not to cheat o, unlike in the past that men will do anyhow, in which wife would still endure.

I will advise you to stop flirting, even if you cheat codedly without her knowledge, it still better than to flirt openly and not cheat.

Meanwhile, with what ur wife is telling you confidently. That,........if she does her own...... ($ex outside Marriage?) . Women generally do reserve to talk about sex openly, not even Married woman.

Oga, if she is not doing yet, she has 75% tendency she would engage in it in nearest future.

13 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by labake1(f): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2023
You are cheating on her and you didn't respect her by letting her to know, you don't have any right to complain. If you do me, I go do you.
Men will be feeling on top of the world with their sins and crimes. Na you want use your hand destroy your marriage.

Why are you cheating? Olojukokoro okunrin iranu

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by helinues: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2023
grin cheesy

Cheaters are the most jealous walahi.

So you dey cheat on your wife but you don't want her to cheat on you, abeg no be someone girlfriend or wife you have also been cheating with

Hypocrisy slap your face there

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by jaywon442: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2023
She is already cheating

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by LadyRosa2(f): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Well, I think it takes two to play the game.

The rate of handsome young guys in Nigeria now, e take grace of God make person no cheat on the husband.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Crucialgem(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Women are being so biase with their comments on this topic, op said he will never cheat on her and why should a woman ever think of retaliating her husband if he cheats that mentality is so wrong and unafrican

11 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Innobee99(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2023
But why u go get fine wife come dey flirt again?

Anything u see take it

23 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Sucre6: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobicove:
It appears there is a large age gap between the two of you and she's still very immature

Both of them are not mentally matured enough, why would a married man flirt with other girls to the extent of the wife finding out.

This makes it obvious that he's not mentally matured too.

If you must flirt, never get caught, if you are not smart enough to handle it then don't because u are building bridges that leads to ending that marriage when there is no trust, the marriage is as good as gone

17 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by jeromestarks: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Tell her that you're a man. So you can cheat but she can not. If she does, both of you will go separate ways.

This is the time to lord over her.

If you dull, she will fvck her choir director and your next child will be singing "Daddy wey dey pamper..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Adachizzy(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:
You are right.And this is the right time for you to display your masculinity over,if she responds by being submissive,keep her but if she turns out the opposite,let her go!
Everytime my wife tells me that some men out there made advances towards her thinking i'd feel jealous(pysche game wey be say na my discipline,)
I Just tell her calmly,"do whatever you know will favour you and your children on the long run!"Works like magic.

The same you banging your neighbors wife?
I hope that along the long run, when they catch you, it'll favor you and your children
You are hypocritical. May double standards not be the end of you....tueh!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Adachizzy(f): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2023
jeromestarks:
Tell her that you're a man. So you can cheat but she can not. If she does, both of you will go separate ways.

This is the time to lord over her.

If you dull, she will fvck her choir director and your next child will be singing "Daddy wey dey pamper..."

Lord over her or stop flirting and disrespecting her and their union??
What is wrong with men on this space!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by earthsync(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:

This married man dey on colos o

So if your wifey starts to dey flirt with other men once in a while you go like am undecided

14 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by earthsync(f): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Crucialgem:
Women are being so biase with their comments on this topic, op said he will never cheat on her and why should a woman ever think of retaliating her husband if he cheats that mentality is so wrong and unafrican

Ohh undecided So the man cheating on the wife to begin with is African and the mentality is rainbow

15 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by qtguru(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Valoromega:
She has this mentality that she's beautiful and young and she usually gets a lot of attention and I think it's getting to her head. Because most times she usually talks about doing her own too and I think she has the tendency to cheat If I do something to her like cheating. Omo

You sound dumb. You're causing your issue and you're asking us for advice.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by AlphaHakimi: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2023
We are prisoners of our own identities living in prisons of our own creation. < Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell >.

Your wife is actually playing a psychological game with your head. It's a subtle threat and a way she is trying to keep you in check. She is just reminding you of the consequences of you cheating on her.

Now, marriage does not make a man monogamous. In fact, when you get married, that's when you begin to see more handsome/beautiful people.

According to the quote by T-bag above, marriage is a prison you have created out of your own FREE will. The only solution to having more than one sexual partner in a defined relationship such as marriage is discipline.

This brings us to the concept of human frailty. Human frailty is a concept that largely explains what many people term CHEATING. Let me explain what human frailty is as it concerns morality. Human frailty can simply be termed HUMAN WEAKNESS. Everyone has a weakness. Some people lie because they are scared of the consequences of telling the truth, some people are selfish, some people are kleptomaniac, some people have pride, some people are gluttonous etc. This is human weakness.

Now one of the aspects of male frailty is that men tend to want more than one sexual partner. There is nothing wrong with this because everyone in the world is fighting one form of frailty or another. This now brings us to the question " Do women not also want more than one sexual partner?"

Everyone wants more than one sexual partner but men have been discovered to be much more open about their desire to bed more than one woman.
Women on the other hand have mastered the act of keeping this desire VERY VERY VERY SECRET. In fact, a woman would prefer for the ground to open and swallow her up than for her to express the need to be bedded by more than one man because the consequences will be greater on her.

To further explain this, I will tell a short story. During my NYSC orientation camp, a certain son of a big man was caught openly sniffing Co.ccain at our Mami market. Nothing was done to him, however the son of a poor man was caught smoking Marijuana and he was de-camped. This story explains the concept of CONSEQUENCES as it concerns cheating to both a man and a woman in defined relationship.

My advice to people is not to judge others for their frailty. A man may cheat out of human frailty. Understand that because someone does not engage in the same type of sin as you does not mean you're better than him/her.

Finally, before you leave your husband because he cheated, sincerely answer this question. If you are taken to Mars and kept in the same room with a guy/lady whom you find sexually attractive, will you or will you not sleep with him/her provided that NO ONE on the face of the earth will ever find out and provided that you take a drug that completely shuts down your conscience.

Shalom

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why by Nairalander248: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
But why are you flirting?

Do you think cheating is only when you insert your prick into an outsiders’ hole?

But flirting and all is cool because you're a man?
You are married and there's two of you there. Respect each other and that particular institution!
From the way you sound sef, you're on your way to voracious cheating!
Why am I just feeling that you are OP wife? cheesy grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.