Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday (5866 Views)

OMG! Unilag Female Student Posts Her Nude On Facebook (PICTURE) / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Young Secondary School Student Posts Nudes Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
This beautiful Girl on facebook named Amada is currently going viral after she posted these controversial photos to celebrate her birthday,

Since is my birthday today…I’ve decided to show off some of my skin. Because I was born naked �� — feeling thankful.

View More Of Her Posted Photos>> PHOTO1, PHOTO2, PHOTO3
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Trope: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Cool
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yea
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Every moments matters
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Conquer form within
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 2:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 3:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Shocking
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Hot
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cool
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 12:50am On Oct 06, 2017
H*
Re: Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Konkin: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Girl Upload Her Unclad Pix Just To Celebrate Her Birthday (pictures) / My Experience With A Minor / This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.