Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

12 Qualities You Need For A Healthy And Long-lasting Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Qualities You Need For A Healthy And Long-lasting Relationship (518 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / The Top 12 Qualities Men Want In A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Qualities You Need For A Healthy And Long-lasting Relationship by Bodjetstar(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Everyone wants to enjoy their relationship. A good one will last longer all because they have what it takes to be together for long.
No one is perfect.
So, there are some qualities you need to possess for a long-lasting relationship.

Read more on:
https://channelofvirtue./2017/10/03/qualities-of-healthy-relationship/

What Are The Qualities One Need To Possess In Other To Have A Healthy Relationship?
Re: 12 Qualities You Need For A Healthy And Long-lasting Relationship by Fidelismaria: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
definitely not clicking the link
Re: 12 Qualities You Need For A Healthy And Long-lasting Relationship by Bodjetstar(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fidelismaria:
definitely not clicking the link
I Understand You. I don'twant to do copyand paste of the same content here.
Your Contributions here matters to others.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not In Love With My Brother / Runs Girls Don't Get Married To Good Guys, They End Up Being Used For Rituals / 10 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating Worried That Your Spouse Is Being Unfaithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.