Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (64958 Views)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Darlington120(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
chisos chinedu com and see wat a seeing
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
The man should say the truth o, am not sure he will cope with her size.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Reference(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
It's better than double dating.
She is 5 in 1...hungry man size.

I wish them well.

grin.....hahahaha....you need help.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Mryacks: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Simple...
Topestbilly:
One man food is another man poison.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by DonRalphy: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
The guy know exactly what he wants.
He's a man of timbre and caliber.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Rajosh(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
I like big things but eleyi o tobi ju.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Damn that's one handsome nigga I wish i was black cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by dhemmyboi: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
ride on my guy
you are too much
i dhe feel ur parol
even me self can date older woman thats busty
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by ikoduduakpode(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
ha this guy want to die
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Jahred52: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
This guy wants you to see this

https:///rlVQabXx7W

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Boltam(f): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
loosing weight for some people is not easy,they want to but the harder they try the fatter they become. am of the plus size and i understand wat it feels like..happy she found someone that loves her..God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
It's better than double dating.
She is 5 in 1...hungry man size.

I wish them well.
Damn grin grin

NairalandCS, this should go straight to IG. grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by SundayOvuta1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
congratulations to them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by NairalandCS(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Damn grin grin

NairalandCS, this should go straight to IG. grin

grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow i wish them happymarriage life remeber another mans food is another mans polios
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by crownbayo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
koret! not by size, but by character. big woman make good and big home. kudos to BBW
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by jaafree: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
charm everywhere. cheesy grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by decency12(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
I love fat girls..... she rocks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by amodu(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Anger ke? There are less important things to be angry about
I see
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Officer101(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2017
To him, this is the best woman in the world........haters weldone.
Happy married life to them.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by sivoshady: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
I smell gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread / Romance Section Chat Room IV / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.