Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (64973 Views)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Sammyprinceson(f): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Carry Your Cross, now and forever!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol..That is the excuse they always give, they blame it on something/ someone. They refuse to take responsibility. And that's why they remain fat

If someone's metabolism/ genetics is at play shouldn't they know to eat less and workout more?

Are you telling me if that woman up there consumed 500 calories a day and did exercise she will still be that big ?

why should she consume 500 calories a day when the recommended intake for a woman is 2000 calories?
You started off by calling her gluttonous now you want her to be anorexic.
Advice is something you are definitely not good at

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

why should she consume 500 calories a day when the recommended intake for a woman is 2000 calories?
You started off by calling her gluttonous now you want her to be anorexic.
Advice is something you are definitely not good at

Exactly.

The woman up there defo consumes more than the recommended intake!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by totorimi: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
What will then happen when she is pregnant. I just don't know.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by oodua1stson: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mot healthy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Can he comfortably 'carry' this load? cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by guass(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
BLIND MUGU or jazz at work
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by manci(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=61130395]

can u carry her up grin shocked[i don't know which up you mean but for me it will sound nice if she's saying babe.. b... e serious I get more attracted to fates ones ]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Tokotaya: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
To each his own. What rocks our boats differ
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Azam101: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by muller101(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
At 40 prepare to be carrying her around.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by amodu(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Where in the Bible or Quran or even in a shrine that a Plus Sized person should not find happiness.
I wonder why you always make it a big deal when a plus sized person is getting married.

Sorry, if you are angered.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Azam101: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
totorimi:
What will then happen when she is pregnant. I just don't know.
God has perfect His plans about them.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
amodu:

Sorry, if you are angered.

Anger ke? There are less important things to be angry about
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Aadeyinka(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
''He that finds a wife has found a good thing''.

Below are pre-wedding photos of a man and his plus size fiancee which were shared on Facebook.

While many congratulated the man and the lady, some still had a different opinion.

View comments below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/plus-size-fiancee-man-pre-wedding/
I wonder why people used panadol for another person headache ? ,they should leave the 2birds alone as they find love in each other and believed they are comparable, wish u best of luck and happy union forever .
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by royalamour(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
It's better than double dating.
She is 5 in 1...hungry man size.

I wish them well.
Hahahahahaha grin grin You be yeye pikin aswear. Which one be hungry man size again?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Beauty is in the heart not in the size, if I see what I want in a lady, will gladly go for her, I've dated different sizes yet not fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by 2016easy2017: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
how can someboddy say these to a newly married couple.you have destroyed the man's hapiness for life and that of the innocent pretty lady. i heard a lady commited sucide because of the kind of comments like these wwhic eventually destroyed his love for her.
do you do to others what you never pray be done to you?

Are you interested in buying ‘abanddoned’ petrol station in any of Lagos, Ogun, Osun or Oyo states,
Call my line on 08062916574.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by nkemjacob2(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
love does not know size
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by hAlexandro(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin my man you can handle it I belive in you
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
O GA o cheesy

Anyways naim choice.

Happy married life .

Some men and their taste sha smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by ncoolsome(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
she must never sit on u during sex I repeat never...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by okelola1986(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
dis is wat Yoruba call ojowaju

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
It's better than double dating.
She is 5 in 1...hungry man size.

I wish them well.
Lol....u no well!!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by soyewest(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blessed are does who marry fat ladies, for there is the kingdom of enjoyment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by Rhea(f): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
''He that finds a wife has found a good thing''.

Below are pre-wedding photos of a man and his plus size fiancee which were shared on Facebook.

While many congratulated the man and the lady, some still had a different opinion.

View comments below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/plus-size-fiancee-man-pre-wedding/

Her fada fit get oil block. The guy no be mugu
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by ufuosman(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
That word LOVE, Congratulations to dem
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by achi4u(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
The guy get heart ooo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by EBISABA(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jesu oooo eh umm and ummmm..
Bros hw much dis girl won pay u nw b4 u agree? Don't tell u r d 1 dat ask her out o.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by shigishege: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
watin him mama com talk??
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking by oteikwu16(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
The bride seriously needs keto and exercise to get rid of those excess beef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.