Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him (1812 Views)

How Can I Have Sex With A Very Shy Girl? / Debbie Is Too Shy But After I Knacked Her, The Shyness Disappeared / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by ORAGBON(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Dear Lively Stones,

I have a serious problem and I need your help. My name is Angela and I am 33 years old. I work in an Insurance company and I am doing very well for myself. The problem I have is that there is this guy in my office that I like but I am too shy to tell him. His name is Redo (not real name please). Redo is my junior in the office but he is very resourceful on the job and friendly too.

The problem really is that he is too friendly with ladies in the office. He is jokingly called the ladies man and that is why I am shy to tell him that I am attracted to him. In November,he asked me out and I turned him down. I know,yikes,what was I thinking right?

I thought saying yes immediately was going to make me look too cheap and easy.....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/3394-2/
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by JAVANESE(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
you are 33 and you still dey do shakara......continue

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by chibwike(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
JAVANESE:
Bro where them post you go?
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by johnstar(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
33years old mama

Issokay

U better humble urself
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
foolish women are everywhere... but this one is extra foolish!

A) everyone knows that THOU SHALL NOT ENTER OFFICE ROMANCE (aka you dont shiit where you eat), but this shy babe thinks she has the abilities for it
B) out of everybody, its the office slut she wants to try dating?!
C) the dude asked her a "simple" question, and she miserably fail the test!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by LivelyStones: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
foolish women are everywhere... but this one is extra foolish!

A) everyone knows that THOU SHALL NOT ENTER OFFICE ROMANCE (aka you dont shiit where you eat), but this shy babe thinks she has the abilities for it
B) out of everybody, its the office slut she wants to try dating?!
C) the dude asked her a "simple" question, and she miserably fail the test!
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by Airforce1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
You're 33 you still dey form?

Your market value is already going down with your age .. ..drop your forming and be humble
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
see this one o shocked
at 29 my aunt humble herself then this one wey dey 33 still dey do "no he is too short for my liking" "no he's the office lady man"

aunty u never see anything
when menopause strike u ur eye go clear undecided
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by habsydiamond(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
The result of hard to get....that's why most ladies end up marrying someone else husband after dem don do hard to get for their supposed husbands...I pity some ladies sha
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by coolestofall(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
The result of hard to get....that's why most ladies end up marrying someone else husband after dem don do hard to get for their supposed husbands...I pity some ladies sha

Nigerian gals r so used 2 playing hard 2 get. See this one, hard 2 get has even turned 2 reflex, dat she cnt even control it. Smh 4 Nigerian gals.
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by habsydiamond(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:

Nigerian gals r so used 2 playing hard 2 get. See this one, hard 2 get has even turned 2 reflex, dat she cnt even control it. Smh 4 Nigerian gals.
dem go use their hands carry their food give cat chop......strong head individuals
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
JAVANESE:

Kai------I die grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by ubunja(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
you are not shy. you are just a coward.
face your insecurities and woman up and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by ORAGBON(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked opportunity lost, sometimes cannot be gotten again
ubunja:
you are not shy. you are just a coward.
face your insecurities and woman up and do the needful
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dez una ladies, una no dey eye guys outside ur office nitongue

The fact dat u once turned him down made me feel speechless. Who suppose hug am?

Real men don't like trying gals again & again,,,,to avoid embarrassmentundecided
Re: Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him by ORAGBON(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
cool cool cool
Adegbenro7643:
Dez una ladies, una no dey eye guys outside ur office nitongue

The fact dat u once turned him down made me feel speechless. Who suppose hug am?

Real men don't like trying gals again & again,,,,to avoid embarrassmentundecided

(1) (Reply)

#3000 Giveaway Get In Now... / You Really Need To See This{pic} / Why Are Yoruba Men Called Yoruba Demon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.