Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls (612 Views)

Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Is Belief In Jesus Enough For Salvation? / What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Sebastine1606(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
I begin to wonder how and why, people think that the kind of doctrines, beliefs and even the dimension of different religious beliefs are already saved, the general populace have gone astray from the way of the Lord, seeking wealth, prosperity doctrines, power and fame to mention but a little. And most pastors and churches are not helping matters in winning souls for God on this dark ages, when the devil is on the prowl of human souls with rage and anger in his heart against the children of light
Religion is not enough, prosperity teachings is not enough, ladies should stop the use of weavons and jewelries of all kinds, they are unclean before the Lord and will deterr enhance into the kingdom of God, we all know the story of pastor Bimbo Odukoya, a foremost woman of God and how she ended up
Tattoos, men putting on ear rings and weaving of hairs all are ways to doom
May God help us to have good relationship with Christ, for that's the only way we can all make heaven
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by braivheart: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Neither religion nor denomination can save a man Only Christ can

For there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved

1 Like

Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Sebastine1606(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2017
braivheart:
Neither religion nor denomination can save a man Only Christ can

For there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved
But the name JESUS
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2017
Sebastine1606:

ladies should stop the use of weavons and jewelries of all kinds, they are unclean before the Lord and will deterr enhance into the kingdom of God, we all know the story of pastor Bimbo Odukoya, a foremost woman of God and how she ended up
Tattoos, men putting on ear rings and weaving of hairs all are ways to doom

Come through with the bullshìt. how did Bimbo Odukoya end up. what are u implying?

That she died because of weavon?

my gran ma wears earrings, and wigs and she is 85 and strong.

She is in hell because of weavon?

how do you know did you die with her?

You can preach without mentioning the woman's name with your judgemental self.
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Sebastine1606(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Come through with the bullshìt. how did Bimbo Odukoya end up. what are u implying?

That she died because of weavon?

my gran ma wears earrings, and wigs and she is 85 and strong.

She is in hell because of weavon?

how do you know did you die with her?

You can preach without mentioning the woman's name with your judgemental self.
Yes dear, you are right at the bolded, I am only making a reference and nothing more, I particularly respect her so much for her good works expecially in areas of marriage counseling....
But am only reacting to a life confession by Evangelist olufunmilayo Adebayo, and I have already heard about someone who saw a vision about her going to hell
Am only saying what I heard, but truth is, if you go deep down spiritualy you will understand the effects dear
Jewelries and all sorts her abominable in the sight of the Lord, we ask for His grace in Jesus name
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Yes dear, you are right at the bolded, I am only making a reference and nothing more, I particularly respect her so much for her good works expecially in areas of marriage counseling....
But am only reacting to a life confession by Evangelist olufunmilayo Adebayo, and I have already heard about someone who saw a vision about her going to hell
Am only saying what I heard, but truth is, if you go deep down spiritualy you will understand the effects dear
Jewelries and all sorts her abominable in the sight of the Lord, we ask for His grace in Jesus name

only saying what heard indeed. Yeah continue to spoil her good name based on hearsay. All the people that claim to have died and come back or saw visions of afterlife always have contradictory stories there is no way to know who is telling the real truth or whose story is fabricated or hallucinations so till you are sure keep her name out of your mouth.
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Sebastine1606(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

only saying what heard indeed. Yeah continue to spoil her good name based on hearsay. All the people that claim to have died and come back or saw visions of afterlife always have contradictory stories there is no way to know who is telling the real truth or whose story is fabricated or hallucinations so till you are sure keep her name out of your mouth.

It's an issue of whether you feel is true or not, but I still stand on the fact, it's not ideal for ladies to use these items or guys to do the above
It's an heavenly race
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sebastine1606:

It's an issue of whether you feel is true or not, but I still stand on the fact, it's not ideal for ladies to use these items or guys to do the above
It's an heavenly race

I don't give a shìt about your sermons or whether ladies wear jewelry or weaves my point was about Bimbo odukoya for you people to stop mentioning her because you ain't God.
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Sebastine1606(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I don't give a shìt about your sermons or whether ladies wear jewelry or weaves my point was about Bimbo odukoya for you people to stop mentioning her because you ain't God.
You don't need to give a shit my dear, I only hope a shit doesn't give you
Right?
Re: Is Religion Sufficient For Salvation Of Souls by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sebastine1606:

You don't need to give a shit my dear, I only hope a shit doesn't give you
Right?

(1) (Reply)

Evolution- Geological Record Does Not Support Evolution. / My Journey / Nigeria Would Remain A Cursed Shithole Until Jesus Returns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.