Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures (60893 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / PHOTO-Buhari Looking Star-struck Meeting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by 2bam: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tolexander:
That plastic surgery on that Sudanese Jubril must be powerful!

Handsome Jubril!
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hope you can prove it ooooo.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
efighter:
FFK, Fayose and unfortunate fulani pigs and idiots, where are thou?
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by talk2emma: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The question is that is our economy looking healthier?

Is security looking healthier ?

Is our the fight against corruption looking healthier?

Is electricity supply looking healthier ?

Are our roads looking healthier?

Is employment looking healthier ?

Are prices looking friendlier?

Is the standard of living looking healthier?

CAPITAL NO

The only thing APC have achieve is to keep buhari healthy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Even in photoshop, his parts face is darkened than other parts.

Look at under his noses down, look at both sides of his chicks. Tell us what you are seeing.

Over 26 billion dollars missing under Buhari's watch as a minister petroleum and president.

President Muhammadu Buhari is a thief and looter.

Let Buhari give Nigerians update of the money found in Ikoyi tower and suspended SGF under his and APC watch.

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
adem30:

He us illiterate yet he have achieved what your Educated father can never achieve.

What a life
Northernization
I pray enemies of PMB and of Nigeria would allow him to fix the country.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
imagrg:
The youth of today are something else. They hate the truth and love corrupt practices and slander. Buhari is doing well at fighting corruption. Too much corruption in this country. So, stop this hate talks about Mr. President. He is the only one who can curb your excesses.
Am telling you.They don't know any other way. I don't blame them though, they grew up not knowing any other way. People when their parent pay for special centres to write WAEC/SSCE etc? Come Block their way thru university? Naim you dey expect sense from? My brother to imagine set say these lot Don dey get children set dey frighten me wetin dem want reach their children (wetin dem know?)
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by ayampissed: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
anpipac:
look at the neck very well. vry smooth like 55yrs to 60yrs old man. i dnt understand this nation.

lol, na wah for you o!

You want make him take picture naked before you go believe shey?!?
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Unik3030:
dont change d topic, we are talking about his health n looks here. Fulani miscreants will never be happy
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by AuroraB(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Go and inform Aisha.
Za oza room things activated undecided
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by degamemaster(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Old looking hag and terrorist. He should clear his useless name about the #BarunnpcGate.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Bizibi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
PastorandMentor:
I will vote for Buhari until he says it's over...
Argu with your father smiley
mtcheeeew
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=efighter post=61139881]FFK, Fayose and unfortunate Biafran pigs and idiots, where are thou?[/quote

mumu.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Bizibi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
yemififi:
Buhari is doing a great job of making Nigeria great again.
I know some critics,cynics,& skeptics may want to come for me but just do a comparative analysis of world leaders right now and u will discover Nigeria is better by far...
mtcheeeeew.....yes he is doing a great job!!

You must be browsing from an isolated place maybe a cave.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by semyman: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tolexander:
That plastic surgery on that Sudanese Jubril must be powerful!

Handsome Jubril!
Lagoon to your rescue if you can't take the reality that he survived your attacks
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Klington: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Arranged
We're woshing in 3D
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Abagworo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ensquare:
this man go win 2019..
It's unarguable.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by ddippset(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
nigerians go kill person with laf. jibrin indeed. they just can't accept that the man is live and kicking.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Radicalman(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

CAPITAL NO
that the simple truth

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sai Buhari

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari.
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, ojlifa, isalegan2

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by davidsmalls(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
seriously this thing na buhari? coz that lump wey dey alwaysdey below en mouth don reduce...
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Mbediogu(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
efighter:
FFK, Fayose and unfortunate Biafran pigs and idiots, where are thou?

Laugh wan kill me. Imagine a local zoo baboon calling elite Biafrans pigs and idiots because of plastic surgery done on a Nigerien by Biafran surgeons in UK. Hahaha. Una case dey beyond all redemption so face the music. I give up on all of you. Next please!
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Ojomma: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Baba Jibril or Jubril
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Mbediogu(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
efighter:

Laugh wan kill me. Imagine a local zoo baboons calling elite Biafrans pigs and idiots because of plastic surgery done on a Nigerien by Biafran surgeons in UK. Hahaha. Una case dey beyond all redemption so face the music. I give up on all of you. Next please!
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by lloyds(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
There is something artificial about his recent looks.
Quote me"
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Ojuororun(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
finext president we ever had in dis country
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Graycoder: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mbediogu:

Laugh wan kill me. Imagine a local zoo baboons calling elite Biafrans pigs and idiots because of plastic surgery done on a Nigerien by Biafran surgeons in UK. Hahaha. Una case dey beyond all redemption so face the music. I give up on all of you. Next please!

You have the guts to type this bullshit up there? Lol, Biafra is still part of the zoo, and you Biafrans are the pigs. grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
This man looks far younger than my president. I dont understand anymore.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by buchilino(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
efighter:

D EPIGLET.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by okerekeikpo: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jubrin from Sudan looking cute,healthier and strong
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Ishaq717(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

CAPITAL NO
wailer...security capital No when people are moving freely in Maiduguri, Yola and the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassanā€Ž Winner / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.