Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures (60895 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / PHOTO-Buhari Looking Star-struck Meeting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by konkobility: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The question is that is our economy looking healthier?

Is security looking healthier ?

Is our the fight against corruption looking healthier?

Is electricity supply looking healthier ?

Are our roads looking healthier?

Is employment looking healthier ?

Are prices looking friendlier?

Is the standard of living looking healthier?

CAPITAL NO

I tink d only tin we nigerians tak our consolation from is by pointing fingers..especialy our Precident..i use to say Buhari was going to die..till i realizes we nigerians r caursed to always hate our leaders...
Oh yes our Eletricity is far frm healthy.hv bin in enugu,lagos,asaba nd anambra.dy r all givin testimony..
Dats a start..d man is jst 1 man...
God bless Nigeria.God bless Mr Precident....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by eflintsone(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari's shocking recovery is the reason why ffk and co still don't have happiness and believe he was cloned ... G.O.E
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Ciga22: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
BUBU IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Jubril from Sudan, don't u have eyes??
Nigerian's look at his earlobe that's a clone.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Jimmy231: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tolexander:
That plastic surgery on that Sudanese Jubril must be powerful!

Handsome Jubril!
kini difference
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by BABANGBALI: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Our cloned president grin grin
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by nwaire: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
obonujoker:
$26billion na small money??

How much did Baru stole, money not enough to buy Tinubu private jet or PEJ Dubai mansions grin
LOL
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by bejeria101(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dis isnt buhari! We arent dullards.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by ooshinibos: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

President Muhammadu Buhari was pictured looking much better as he presided over the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting in State House today. See more photos below.

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/buhari-new-pictures/

Buhari cute ? viviangist , I worry about you
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by jrusky(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
For those talking double, triple, cloning or manufacturing pls are you telling me all these ones in FEC meeting plus the VP, the governors and past leaders will be so daft and know it's a Sudanes standing in their front and yet listen to him or accepted him? I find it difficult to belief or accept because naturally I can not be so stupid to be doing standing ovation for a Sudanese as my country fake president and I as ex president or minister it's impossible.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Halivy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Unik3030:
dont change d topic, we are talking about his health n looks here. iPod miscreants will never be happy
Blessing fall on you
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by OGee04: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
efighter:
FFK, Fayose and unfortunate Biafran pigs and idiots, where are thou?
The are waiting for you Yoruba bastard to go and seek help in the asylum cause that's where u are meant to be
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Elbowroom: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

CAPITAL NO

Shut up Ipob hunchback terrorist

U said he's jubril from sudan

So why do u expect all these from him

Or na jubril u voted for?
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by billyG(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Atleast Buhari can rest now,Now all blames will go to jubrin frm sudan.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by SalamRushdie: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Elbowroom:

Shut up Ipob hunchback terrorist

U said he's jubril from sudan

So why do u expect all these from him

Or na jubril u voted for?

I have never bought into that Jibril talk because I know it it was Jibril that took over Nigeria would be getting better now ..That man is Aso rock is no other than the failed Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Photoshop....Failures on parade
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by oodua1stson: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
You mean jubrin?
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by chuks34(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Improved health is a blessing that your likes wished it never happened. And God has blessed him with a higher IQ compared to your village people of his age.

Will u keep quiet

No be only IQ, dis man (bubu) is a total waste of time

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is not Buhari please
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Mezie1990(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
efighter:
you are an animal idiot
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by thunderbabs: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Bubu don dey use shea butter cream body grin
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by truthstands11: 1:45am On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Improved health is a blessing that your likes wished it never happened. And God has blessed him with a higher IQ0025282509 compared to your village people of his age.

Let your life and family be the same way he's managing the country. Say amen to this prayer so that I'll know you are serious with your defence.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by BeardedMeat(m): 2:28am On Oct 06, 2017
efighter:
Why are you feeling funky over photoshpped pictures?
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Made1414(m): 2:33am On Oct 06, 2017
efighter:

Bros don't you think your been stupid? These guys are busy looting you and lying to you and all your problem in this life Ipob and Biafra? How does Biafra stop you from answering your stupid name or change your looks? Bros you need grow up and be sensible to things like this
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 06, 2017
This is not Bihari period.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by chimeziedickson: 3:21am On Oct 06, 2017
I'm not understanding....... really in d dark
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by totorimi: 4:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Before and now

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by masks(m): 5:27am On Oct 06, 2017
efighter:
And I guess you have once been helped by idiots and pigs and in one time in your life you also have counted sa.e idiots and pigs as friends....guy, you are the worst nairalander here with your myopic wat of reasoning....people like you shouldn't exist @ all.........poo.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by onyxo76(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Yet our health care system is in shambles, the UK health care system worked wonders on him.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by positivetaught: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Very soon we would be told of how aesthetic n delicious buhari's poo look n taste.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2017
the man too fine,he brought back his moustache too ;Dthe man too fine,he brought back his moustache too
but he should bring back gold economy too,Nigerians are hungry
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

CAPITAL NO

I believe you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.