Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures (60890 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / PHOTO-Buhari Looking Star-struck Meeting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2017
efighter:
FFK, Fayose and unfortunate Biafran pigs and idiots, where are thou?
see how u are describing urself grin
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by BALLOSKI: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
anpipac:
look at the neck very well. vry smooth like 55yrs to 60yrs old man. i dnt understand this nation.
the same man you guys said was dead is now too healthy to be him. God is wonderful.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by deltaisgreat: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Old picture released for the gullible
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by juman(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari behave like teenager.

He needs to grow up, he is the present president.

He suppose to be president to all and of all.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by MalcoImX: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2017
truthstands11:

Let your life and family be the same way he's managing the country. Say amen to this prayer so that I'll know you are serious with your defence.
Amen. Let your life be as GEJ managed this country. Say amen.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by newslifeop: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Really
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by bukqar(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
this guy looks like a toy now.

una sure say Na buhari be this abi Na clone!?

I'm befuddled here.

#YOLO
haha what ever u will say.he still remain buhari
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by bukqar(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2017
YelloweWest:
Let him carry his cute evil curses face and shift!

Recession back to Back! angry
what ever one said to ones father his own father will also be addressed like dat.i wonder hw ur own shit face looks like u r dia mooking nd abusing som1 hater grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by jimb(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2017
no adams apple
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Elbowroom: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never bought into that Jibril talk because I know it it was Jibril that took over Nigeria would be getting better now ..That man is Aso rock is no other than the failed Buhari

But your hunchback albino that you lick his urine said na Jibril

Ipob are terrorists
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by colestephan86: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2017
I just laff, wen people blame buhari for their misfortunes and the reason Nigeria is where it is today. This nation was totally dependent on the revenue from oil and now tht the price of oil has crashed , u shouldnt expect the affluence u experienced in the past. Past government should have done more for this country by been proactive rather than loot n waste the funds we got wen the oil price was high. FFK is making so much noise now, but what was his achivement wen he was minister of aviation.
I think people should think accordingly , then talk. Rather than just talk and then think. Buhari is not the problem here.
Re: President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures by Bobby808: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Improved health is a blessing that your likes wished it never happened. And God has blessed him with a higher IQ compared to your village people of his age.
That improvement to me looks like somebody inflated like football. Buhari was like an half inch rod but as at today he is double his size. That artificial inflation may deflate if care is not taken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.