Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Casting Frankline - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42542 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by frankline461: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Divepen1:
Franklin's Name: Relationship Status Nl Crush Location
Sorry to ask, I'm I the one the quoted post is referring to??
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2017
frankline461:
Sorry to ask, I'm I the one the quoted post is referring to??
Yes
Re: Casting Frankline by frankline461: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Divepen1:
Yes
Oh!! Thanks...
Will keep it short to avoid boring you out.
Name: Samuel Franklin
Relationship status: Single and happy cheesy cheesy grin
Nairaland crush: Before I start, just to let those People that are always at the corner to pounce on people's comments, I'm not gay (open your ears oo, I'm not gay) Gonna state the people on Nairaland whose work I admire and had encouraged me to improve my writing skill..
TheBlessedman: He's the author of countless and is one of the first story I read on Nairaland.
OyinPrince: tarasha actually had me glued to my phone for days.. Love your work bro...
Evajael: Really love the way she carries her readers along through her story trip, still reading Hidden diamonds and I can say, its intriguing cheesy
Cbella: My crush number four, there's something about her that still trying to unravel (Don't ask me what cause I'm not telling *Winks, maybe when I've unravelled it, I'll tell you) love her work also, very good writer.
sirvictor21: I off cap for you bro, you've been a source of inspiration and you have the most active comments on my story... Keep the good work bro..
And also, the author of A night with Eva nice work. Centino i hail bro
Thanks for the casting.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by TheBlessedMAN: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
frankline461:

Oh!! Thanks...
Nairaland crush: Before I start, just to let those People that are always at the corner to pounce on people's comments, I'm not gay (open your ears oo, I'm not gay) Gonna state the people on Nairaland whose work I admire and had encouraged me to improve my writing skill..
TheBlessedman: He's the author of countless and is one of the first story I read on Nairaland.
thanx bro. May the thunder wey still dey find money to feature Lightning strike down that guy wey dey eye your girlfriend Ijn. Amen.
Re: Casting Frankline by frankline461: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanx bro. May the thunder wey still dey find money to feature Lightning strike down that guy wey dey eye your girlfriend Ijn. Amen.
grin grin
Thanks bro, and the one wey dey eye your girlfriend too
Re: Casting Frankline by sirvictor21(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
frankline461:

Oh!! Thanks...
OyinPrince: tarasha actually had me glued to my phone for days.. Love your work bro...
Evajael: Really love the way she carries her readers along through her story trip, still reading Hidden diamonds and I can say, its intriguing cheesy
Cbella: My crush number four, there's something about her that still trying to unravel (Don't ask me what cause I'm not telling *Winks, maybe when I've unravelled it, I'll tell you) love her work also, very good writer.
sirvictor21: I off cap for you bro, you've been a source of inspiration and you have the most active comments on my story... Keep the good work bro..
jst knw dat i gat ur bak bro...tnks 4 d mention
Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2017
frankline461:

Thanks man. I'll find time to check out your story
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2017
frankline461:

Oh!! Thanks...
Awww frankline461. The name of his book captured my attention and his moniker wasn't a familiar one. I clicked on his story and I have no regrets. You're da bomb
Re: Casting Frankline by frankline461: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
EvaJael:

Awww frankline461. The name of his book captured my attention and his moniker wasn't a familiar one. I clicked on his story and I have no regrets. You're da bomb
Hmm, see flattering!!! Thanks ma'am
Re: Casting Frankline by frankline461: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oyinprince:
Thanks man. I'll find time to check out your story
Alright boss
Re: Casting Frankline by cbella(f): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
frankline461:

Thanks Crush lol, let's unravel it together lol grin.....

I love your work too a whole lot..... Especially the grammar.... Beautiful storyline
More grease to your elbows
Re: Casting Frankline by frankline461: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
cbella:

Thanks Crush lol, let's unravel it together lol grin.....

I love your work too a whole lot..... Especially the grammar.... Beautiful storyline
More grease to your elbows
Thanks a bunch.....
Would soon get the answers to my questions grin

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

hmmm.... Hmmm..(throats my cough) sorry, I mean to say cough my throat.

Wetin go happen be say, una no go vex say ah late enter this thread...abeg kindly accept my beggings and apology in Jesus name.

Oya lets go.

NAME (before I started visiting brothels): IDOWU OLUWADAMILARE EMMANUEL..

NAME(after I started visiting brothels) : FOLARIN DAROUS EMMANUEL.

Relationship Status: Varies according to climate and environment. I.e, if I dey my fiancee area, am engaged, but if am outside her dormain, oh boy, My relationship Wifi na free o.

Location: anywhere wey rapture fit happen. Any place thats immune to Monkeypox and bomblast. But presently am in Abeokuta, the Gateway state incase you wan give me money..

Nairaland crush!: oh! My God!... Them plenty o.... But Just 4 d sake of mentioning, make ah mention but few... Chumzypinky(mama twins), PamelB, Fiyah, SmartestpopQUEEN, Queentie, Marianneada, Mimienudies and Pfolar plus E.t.c.

Thanks o.
this dude won't just stop being sarcastically funny..... Thanx for crushing....
Re: Casting Frankline by Gangster1ms: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
KimberlyWest:

Who needs data when airtel has blessed us with free basics grin grin

Thank you jare grin grin I will try and look for it after I finish all Nora Roberts novels I got from a nairalander.

Can u please share all nora roberts novel via mail with me please? smiley Lostino12@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. / My Bodyguard / Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.