Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Casting Frankline - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42338 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by Chumzypinky(f): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2017
EvaJael:
I love chumzypinky so so much. Red Ashes, I can never forget that story and oh! She has such a lovely and smallish voice over the phone. You'd never believe she's a mother of six!
hahaha... Mother of six... Love that. And love u too

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Chumzypinky(f): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2017
ladyverere:

Lol @6 kids. Never thought of that. Hahaha. Dh is also a kid. You are right Chumpzy my love. You know you are the one who actually brought me into literature section on Nairaland through Red Ashes. And I have been following you ever since.
Much love fellow Mumsy... Muahhh

My love to your family.
hahaha... Thank u my dear nairaland crush
Re: Casting Frankline by Chumzypinky(f): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Mummypinky, your stories are superb! Red ashes and Tradition.. Such a good writer. May God bless you and your family. Take good care of the kids for me oo. Lol
Love you dear
lol... Thank u... Thank u so muchhhh
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol... Thank u... Thank u so muchhhh
You're welcome.. I am the 7th kid.. Lol
Re: Casting Frankline by Chommieblaq(f): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2017
Souloho19!
I remember when he came to one thread (can't recall the story now), and pleaded for people to come and read his first story "Delayed Diagnosis", I jejely carried my self to his thread and I was far from being disappointed. Every of his update was hit to hit, from his first story to "The Devil Wears Okrika".

One of the very few people I have read their story more than once (I read delayed diagnosis 3 bleeding times grin grin)

I love you again grin and I truly enjoy reading your stories.

Welldone Bruv.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Chumzypinky,pls ma find time to finish Tradition biko
Re: Casting Frankline by meneski(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Viewing this topic: Apollux(m) and 3 guest (s)... Oga we de wait for you over the steel.
Re: Casting Frankline by Apollux(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2017
meneski:
Viewing this topic: Apollux(m) and 3 guest
(s)... Oga we de wait for you over the steel.
Pls you guys should bear with me o. The area in ph I'm at the moment haven't had light for like 2 weeks now so that is a serious limitation. Anyway I have some updates already typed and I intend to type more later today. Hopefully will post some this evening or definitely tomorrow.
By now u should know there will be a showdown between Thrace and Khafir, then Achron and Mibazar. These fight scenes are really challenging for me to discribe...but I have already started on them. Em.... As u mentioned me here, let me whisper a secret to you.. ( there will be 2 surprises coming soon, one of them will make lots of my readers really hate me... And the bad one will come first.)
Re: Casting Frankline by meneski(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Apollux post=61436951]
Pls you guys should bear with me o. The area in ph I'm at the moment haven't had light for like 2 weeks now so that is a serious limitation. Anyway I have some updates already typed and I intend to type more later today. Hopefully will post some this evening or definitely tomorrow.
By now u should know there will be a showdown between Thrace and Khafir, then Achron and Mibazar. These fight scenes are really challenging for me to discribe...but I have already started on them. Em.... As u mentioned me here, let me whisper a secret to you.. ( there will be 2 surprises coming soon, one of them will make lots of my readers really hate me... And the bad one will come first.) come no do wetin go cause crisis for that thread oh.
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Souloho19
His first story Delayed Diagnosis is something else. I dunno where he gets his inspirations for writing from. Mehn, he's fvcking good jare. You won't want ti stop reading his story. Lots of love jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by favch(f): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
[Please am new on nairaland,hope am welcome and I have been ya fan ....i love ya stories

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by shurley22(f): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Souloho19.....
I stumbled on his story sometime ago and after reading for the first time in my e-life I commented on a story.....to tell you how good his stories are and his updates are rarely scarce except when he can't help it...
I'm a die hard fan and I'd forever be stuck on him...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Joislim(f): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Souloho19's stories are outstanding and superb.
The master of twists and unpredictability
All his readers are carried along.

From 'Delayed Diagnosis' to 'The Devil Wears Okrika '.
Much respect Sir!

Bibijay123, is another writer I respect here.
I came late for 'Red Ashes', so I didn't read.
Much gratitude to Divepen and all the writers for keeping this section alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Casting Frankline by honourable356(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Omaa1:
KimberlyWest!
You from Nsukka right?
Nsukka Then I just saw a sister here! Where in Nsukka if I may add? LGA? Town??
Re: Casting Frankline by Maybelconor: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Souloho's style of writing is just.... (i got no words to describe) .

I had come across the topic so many times, but finally opened the devil wears okrika when Meneski wrote an amazing summary and it got me hooked.

While waiting for the the next update i strolled into "Delayed Diagnosis" and i never regretted it one bit.

I felt every bit as if i was part of the action. Thank you Souloho19 for giving us such amazing pieces. I will be on the look out for subsequent stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by zyzxx(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You are highly welcome.

grin grin grin

You can be the best but you've got to be determined cuz it takes time.

Nothing good comes easy even blood money grin grin grin

Even the children of Israel suffer small before manna fall for them cool cool
in what way do they suffer?
Re: Casting Frankline by favch(f): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thank you sister grin grin I was actually in unn yesterday as per Dora the explorer wey I be.

The school is big sha. shocked smiley

I also heard that the education lecturers are sadists. angry angry angry

The students are extra friendly, you should have seen me gisting with final year students as if we're age mates.
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Come and drop
your Name: (not necessarily full)
Present State: Single or Engaged . Literature Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by souloho19(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2017
sorry this is coming late
okay....
my names are Kingsley efughi
single
literature crushes:...hmmm...one reader one writer...(its a secret)

never knew I'd ever call myself or be called a writer..I always loved reading but never even thought of stringing words together..back then music was my passion and I wanted to be a rapper cheesy
Fast forward some years later and I started writing something, now that I think back it was filled with excess flaws but it was something I enjoyed doing.
But then the unthinkable happened.. My laptop crashed and so did the little inspiration for my virgin story.

Still fast forward a couple of years...this January when I stumbled on the literature section of NL, after reading through some stories on the board I was inspired and said why not try something...
The very first update I wrote..I remember that night clearly...lying down and just trying to form an event...
The thing is so many times I wanted to give up...doubt was a big killer but then I check the number of views and I notice +5 or +10
and I'd just start writing.
Thank you for reading my stories.. You make me want to be even better..Jah bless y'all...

Hmm...I'm a bit introverted...my motto used to be me, my headphones and I...but I think I'm a teenie bit more social now..

Divepen1 thanks boss..I enjoyed being casted..more inspiration to you.

meneski chommieblaq shurley22 maybelconor joislim pynkylypz quenitee you guys made me smile so hard...thanks a million

5 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2017
May God bless you more Souloho19. Your stories are just WOW! you are indeed gifted. Thank you so much, i really learnt alot. And i pray you never lack wisdom and good health. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
ladyverere:

Lol. Na 5 kids o. She added Dh that's why she said '6'. Hahaha.

Lol I know. I should have put the 6 in quote sha
Re: Casting Frankline by AminatOpe247: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
M I suppose to pass by witout acknowledging d one dt brought me outta me she'll wen it comes to reading n commenting. Souloho issa bae!!!
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
LarrySun i must pay my respect to u in lit section.

Larry u are one of the most wonderful writer whose work i respect home and away, i dont get easily carried away but i got carried away with The paradox of Cain and Abel and then U wow me with CHRISTOPHER i wonder how ur imagination runs but i respect it. God bless ur hustle.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
souloho19 i was patiently waiting for u turn.

In few words: i say respect, your two story are among my top ten in Nl stories, i still remember how we all started Delayed Diagnosis together to ur second story. keep ur talent burning the sky will be ur stepping stone.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oyinprince:
Name: Oyin Oluwatosin Emmanuel

Present State: Lagos.

Single or Engaged: Single cool

Literature Crush: Hmmm... Ermm...

She still dey Nairaland sef undecided

Onyin
Guy u are good.

Badoo crime writer: U did one hell of a job with Airegan Mafias, please bring on the squeal i have been waiting too long for it.

U are one hell of a writer i respect in Nl, i still remember how i felt when Gentle died in a new creation, i was soo emotional and it is still my favourite campus crime story so far.
Keep doing what u know how to do best.
Dont forget Airegan mafias squeal please.....

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Pinkfeet: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
souloho19 is one of my NL best writer
his good in twisting , some story u can easily predict wat will be d end of the story . but in souloho story u can't get it ooo

the suspense is three much.

see souloho19 i doff my hat for u.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by SurestG(f): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
So its finally my turn. I'm glad. Divepen1 bro, i'm grateful. Didnt know it would be my turn anytime soon. Queenitee, Nuellaluv, jane1234f, akinwale14, swankmee, bummybummy, rachealfst, heryoub22, kimkardashain.....

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by SurestG(f): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Full name: Amponsem Akosua Mary.

Ghanaian / Nigerian( my dad is Ghanaian while my mom is Nigerian)

Ondo city, Ondo state presently

Single

I find pleasure in sitting or staying alone I keep myself busy with my phone or interesting novels, Mills & Boon series in particular and some African literatures (as an English student)

Literature Crush? urhmmm No.

Nairaland literature section has been my best companion. and thanks to all the darlings here literature section has never been boring.

lol mai just add this one

Actually I've got lots of people who I look up to here, the experienced writers and authors in the section

Larrysun (this man is endowed with brains and talent.)
AudreyTimms (unfulfilled promise made me know her)
Repogirl (false pretences got me
hooked )
PamelB ( united in betrayal is one in town)
Kimberlywest darling ( love hiccups, I can't stop looking up to more updates)
Bibijay123 (a multi talented writer)
Divepen1 (our very own Divepen1, that mod that has gingered the swagger of literature section, you are one in a million bro)
Rachealfst( aunty, you're the best)
Creeza..... etc. I can't mention you all.

I greet all of una o.

my loyal readers

Queenitee
Akinwale14
Swankmee
Nuellaluv
Jane1234f
Rachealfst(you're so great ma)
Toyin223
Shakyroh
Lillyjoe567
oluwatymylehyn
bossy512
comelyjummy

I can't just mention you all. you guys have been wonderful, even in my inconsistency you guys didn't give up on me. a times when I'm discouraged in updating, you people are there to encourage me. I'm grateful to you all for making Literature section my favorito visited section. I love you all.

I'm sorry this came late.

Divepen1 thanks again bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
SurestG:
So its finally my turn. I'm glad. Divepen1 bro, i'm grateful. Didnt know it would be my turn anytime soon. Queenitee, Nuellaluv, jane1234f, akinwale14, swankmee, bummybummy, rachealfst, heryoub22, kimkardashain.....
Awwwn so my Bae is Ghanaian, issokay. And so when she started her first story, I just decided to glance through but got hooked, Bae is awesome. Lots of love honey

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamloyalty:

Onyin
Guy u are good.

Badoo crime writer: U did one hell of a job with Airegan Mafias, please bring on the squeal i have been waiting too long for it.

U are one hell of a writer i respect in Nl, i still remember how i felt when Gentle died in a new creation, i was soo emotional and it is still my favourite campus crime story so far.
Keep doing what u know how to do best.
Dont forget Airegan mafias squeal please.....

Thanks ma'am. Airegin Mafias would surely be completed, just that I don't want to overload myself. God bless
Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
SurestG why you come reach my name , you add .... Abi you are speechless ni? Ayam not understanding (where is that frown smiley sef?)

anyways, you rock.. Hope you have not forgoten legal captivity... Am a ghost reader o grin wink

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by heryoub22(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
SurestG:
thanks ma'am for this. Well ur story is one of the stories on NL I can't stop looking forward to update for. U inspire me a lot with the way ur story do comes and for that I say keep the good work coming. Remain blessed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.