Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? (2342 Views)

Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Women Describes How They Truly Feel About Their Honey Pot Read 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Estellar: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2017
Op, are you a good man? You attract what you are.

1 Like

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Estellar:
I am honestly but the system makes me attract the wrong girls
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Estellar: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:

I am honestly but the system makes me attract the wrong girls
Indeed
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Estellar:
Indeed
You seem not to believe that
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Estellar: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:

You seem not to believe that
I don't
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by makydebbie(f): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:
lol.. where are you from?
Check my profile.
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2017
augustkings:
D day u decide to move around with d tag"lookin for a serious relationship",is d day u get to meet d wrong people.
Have no restrictions and let love find u.

Hmm..Makes sense
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:

I am a good guy bro... i dont know how much more i can be than being completly honest and faithful with a relationship needless to say marriage. Especially when i am young and financially balanced not causing me to misbehave

Must you marry from your tribe? If you want to marry from your tribe, you need to relocate to a place where the population is high...Abeg, the whole tribal stuff is something else, why not someone that complements you, add value to your life, brings the bets out of you. And then, you can move on to other issues. The moment, we start doing this tribe, we begin to cut off people that have good/high potentials.
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:

I am a good guy bro... i dont know how much more i can be than being completly honest and faithful with a relationship needless to say marriage. Especially when i am young and financially balanced not causing me to misbehave

I have a babe oh. Partly edo/delta, she's a good girl...Atleast, she's my mentee... R u interested ?
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Emodeee: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2017
phintohlar:
shee good girl in two? I don't get it please

na wa ohcheesy. sheee iwo o n se omo yoruba? read it again.
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by phintohlar(f): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Emodeee:

na wa ohcheesy. sheee iwo o n se omo yoruba? read it again.
iwo lo ko ikokuko,so iwo na ni ko read it again
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Emodeee: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
phintohlar:
iwo lo ko ikokuko,so iwo na ni ko read it again

cheesy. i said are you a good girl? according to the op.
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Check my profile.
ouch �
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I have a babe oh. Partly edo/delta, she's a good girl...Atleast, she's my mentee... R u interested ?
Are you serious?
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:

Are you serious?

Yes nau... But are you a good guy? This is a really good girl oh...If i add voice, she go accept..But, are you serious?
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Mup4life: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Estellar:
Honestly, this addage is rubbish and does not apply in real life happenings.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mup4life:

Yes
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:

Are you serious?

I have another one, come Whatsapp lets relate
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Estellar: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mup4life:
Ur opinion dude
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Mup4life: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Estellar:
Ur opinion dude
Nah mami, it's FACT.

1 Like

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Estellar: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mup4life:
Nah mami, it's FACT.
your fact, not mine
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Mup4life: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Estellar:
your fact, not mine
Oh, i guess you have deserved every good and bad thing that happened in your life. In life you sometimes don' get what you deserve. Good things happen to bad people and bad things also happen to good people.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mup4life:
Oh, i guess you have deserved every good and bad thing that happened in your life. In life you sometimes don' get what you deserve. Good things happen to bad people and bad things also happen to good people.
Thank you for this
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Estellar: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mup4life:
lipsrsealed
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I have another one, come Whatsapp lets relate
are they on instagram ?
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
WebSurfer:
are they on instagram ?

Nope..whatsapp
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nope..whatsapp
I nees to see them first bro.. at least you can see me on my page...
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
I just dey imagine the number of dm op go receive from NL babes. please don't take them serious ooh! Olosho too plenty for here
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Ginaz(f): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol see marketing. Adding you gonna relocate next year is totally unnecessary and immature. And so? You travel out is it so special?

You see why you keep attracting the bad Girls? Ones that is the clear opposite you want? That is because you keep mentioning the unimportant details.

No good girl from good home training will take you seriously. She would think you're just there to have fun, it's the bad ones that will claw on you like ants over sugar.

Add only important and strict details about yourself when you are having a love interest. Little by little unveil the real you and I promise you, you gonna get a good wife that truly deserves you.

@ websufer
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I just dey imagine the number of dm op go receive from NL babes. please don't take them serious ooh! Olosho too plenty for here
how can you call people that? Judging such a way is terific.. you are one of the reasons girls dont come out to speak up or open up

(1) (2) (Reply)

'my Boyfriend Was Putting His Fingers Inside My Panties In Church' / I Feel So Filthy / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.