Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? (2343 Views)

Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Women Describes How They Truly Feel About Their Honey Pot Read 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by RoyalBlak007: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤ Be a good guy
♤first
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by optional1(f): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
that is cos you aren't good either....

Better go and mud your ideal woman.. I can only help u to ask God to send u some mud so u can mud urs..
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Draei: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
...and it warrants you posting your life tales in
here just to indirectly scope chiks? Niggur shift...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Be a good guy

♤first
I am a good guy bro... i dont know how much more i can be than being completly honest and faithful with a relationship needless to say marriage. Especially when i am young and financially balanced not causing me to misbehave

1 Like

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Draei:
tell me one of the tales you saw up there... guess you just wanted to comment

Guess you want me meeting all the chicks one after the other or asking all of them if they match my preference.... right?

3 Likes

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
optional1:

that is cos you aren't good either....

Better go and mud your ideal woman.. I can only help u to ask God to send u some mud so u can mud urs..
You just judged me when you dont know me

1 Like

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by phintohlar(f): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Issokay.. Kwantinue
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by RoyalBlak007: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

I am a good guy bro... i dont know how much more i can be than being completly honest and faithful with a relationship needless to say marriage. Especially when i am young and financially balanced not causing me to misbehave

♤ Pocohantas is a

♤good lady
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
phintohlar:
Issokay.. Kwantinue
lol
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Pocahontas is a

♤good lady
Deltan only.. i am tired of the Face my Dad gives when ever he finds out otherwise
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by phintohlar(f): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

and u just judged us when u dnt knw us all too
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by optional1(f): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

i dey crazy to judge you
Only a mad man can judge someone he/she doesn't know..
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
phintohlar:
and u just judged us when u dnt knw us all too
Are you sure you read correctly? Because i used the word "MOST" and not "ALL"

1 Like

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Draei: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

tell me one of the tales you saw up there... guess you just wanted to comment

Guess you want me meeting all the chicks one after the other or asking all of them if they match my preference.... right?
I see, truly you are lost,
whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
optional1:

i dey crazy to judge you

Only a mad man can judge someone he/she doesn't know..
You clearly stated i wasnt good either..

Besides that stop tagging God..
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by phintohlar(f): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

Are you sure you read correctly? Because i used the word "MOST" and not "ALL"
. MOST, ALL wetin be the dffrnt? Just a letter
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by makydebbie(f): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
WebSurfer:

Deltan only.. i am tired of the Face my Dad gives when ever he finds out otherwise
Daddys boy.

1 Like

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Emodeee: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
phintohlar:
. MOST, ALL wetin be the dffrnt? Just a letter

Iyato wa. shee good girl in iwo?
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Coloradvantage(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
must you guys marry? huh? if you feel you can't find someone..., keep it that way!
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by doris4u(f): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=WebSurfer post=61146321]Lately, i am sick and tired of Nigerian girls

Every now and then i keep hearing there are still some good girls out there but do you really want to know what i have passed through?

I guess not.

I have only come out with the ideology that almost every Nigerian girl that is not Independent or doesnt have family/families taking care of their needs can not be trusted.

Aside that, their priorities, materialism and promiscuousity must be checked.

Can be in a relationship where you give all the Attention, care and love or could spend hundreds of thousands and you still get to find out it wasnt enough.

Trust me these girls are not to be trusted, many of them out there are just bloody pretenders who try to play good just to keep getting all they can benefit while it last (sad reality is that most times they expect marriage too)

Maybe its just me. maybe... but i see alot or almost everyone saying thesame..

Right now i am lost and only in search of a Nigerian Girl from Delta state (Isoko) Not more than 25 years of Age.

who must be through with school and not dependent unless have a good family backing to get into a serious relationship with heading towards marriage...

Not a cheat and i must be thesame as well...
I am based in Asaba for now but planning to relocate outside the country from next Year.

[/quote
First its wrong to assume that girls that are not being taken care of by their families are not to be trusted, you haven't met the right one for you to say that.
Study a lady before u start spending on her,some guys will know a lady doesn't really fancy them but feel they can get them with money. Most ladies play along as far as the money keep coming,so do away with spending money first so as to be sure if she feels the same way you feel.
You are looking for isoko woman,bros e fit hard with all the qualities you have mentioned .
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by IAMSASHY(f): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2017
undecided Op, luk at d type of qualities u listed up dere, she must b tru skul and nt independent, she must com from Delta state 2 undecided. So any gal Dats nt tru wt skul and dependent is nt a gud dal , wen u ar luking 4 sometin serious, dnt restrict ur movement, a gud gal cn b found even outside ur tribe, in skul or anywhere else. And pls, stop mentioning Nigerian gals, u hvnt dated all

3 Likes

Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by augustkings(f): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2017
D day u decide to move around with d tag"lookin for a serious relationship",is d day u get to meet d wrong people.
Have no restrictions and let love find u.
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by joyndidi: 1:11am On Oct 06, 2017
augustkings:
D day u decide to move around with d tag"lookin for a serious relationship",is d day u get to meet d wrong people.
Have no restrictions and let love find u.
exactly you just said my what's on my mind. ...dear OP you don't need to rush things just be cool and calm about it you will definitely meet that particular person that is meant for you
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 6:16am On Oct 06, 2017
Coloradvantage:
must you guys marry? huh? if you feel you can't find someone..., keep it that way!
If you come from an African home where you are the only guy you will understand bro
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2017
joyndidi:
exactly you just said my what's on my mind. ...dear OP you don't need to rush things just be cool and calm about it you will definitely meet that particular person that is meant for you
Issa lie o. This is the first time i will be doing this, why havnt it found me since
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op, luk at d type of qualities u listed up dere, she must b tru skul and nt independent, she must com from Delta state 2 undecided. So any gal Dats nt tru wt skul and dependent is nt a gud dal , wen u ar luking 4 sometin serious, dnt restrict ur movement, a gud gal cn b found even outside ur tribe, in skul or anywhere else. And pls, stop mentioning Nigerian gals, u hvnt dated all

Yes i stated must be through with school because i had my own bad experiences with those still in school and i cant deal anymore.. any dependent girl is not a good deal.. trust me
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2017
doris4u:
First its wrong to assume that girls that are not being taken care of by their families are not to be trusted, you haven't met the right one for you to say that.
Study a lady before u start spending on her,some guys will know a lady doesn't really fancy them but feel they can get them with money. Most ladies play along as far as the money keep coming,so do away with spending money first so as to be sure if she feels the same way you feel. 
You are looking for isoko woman,bros e fit hard with all the qualities you have mentioned .
It is a good thing too that my last, i waited for over two months.. we were friends.. infact she stayed with me for over a month as friends under same roof before i started dating her... mind you i didnt spend nothing on her until we started dating so what are you saying?
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by WebSurfer(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Daddys boy.
lol.. where are you from?
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by phintohlar(f): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Emodeee:

Iyato wa. shee good girl in iwo?
shee good girl in two? I don't get it please
Re: Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Draei:
Don't mind him nih. grin grin
Stories tha touch. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Just Blocked Me,what Could Be The Problem??? / Funny Thing About These Two Things [PICTURE] / Am So Ashamed: Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin For 5years Now, And We Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.