Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (33938 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by 5chrisade: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
MMM has come to stay. no propaganda against it shall prosper. PH with ur spare money. if you think there is nothing like spare money, steer cleer.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by mankand(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
booblacain:
what is the least amount that one can start with and how does one register.

Least amount to join is 1k. Go to their website and register
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Ups01(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:

The fruit was so delicious and i moved about like wild fire,telling people about mmm..Preaching about it day and nite..The only place i never Preached about MMM was at burial ceremony and a church but some how i managed to say it or let people know about it...Things were going on fine till November 2016...By then i have PHed 2.5million with the hope to GH larger money and do one of the Fablous Xmas ever...
When i heard about what happened[Mavro was seized],i never ate that day...i cried bitterely but Guiders talked and talked that soon things willl be fine..i picked up myself,continued again in January 2017 with hope to GH some part of my money...
Did i say anything about those under me..Hell was let loose...my life was at Risk..Many friends were at war with me..i explained and explained till i got tired..i moved on hoping to see how things will go.
I managed to borrow 500k cos u get 20% of your 2016 mavro...
On June/july,the worst happened...MMM refused to pay many of us again..This time,there were no reason..
The mavro was moved from 30% to 100%.
I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having Lost 2.5million in 2016 which has grown to almost 3.5 million plus 500k,it was then i came to realised MMM has scamed many of us.
To those still into MMM,my post is never to discourage you but to alert u that MMM is at the finaly state..PH little amout of money.
Never do the following:
1.Borrow money to use in MMM
2.Ph larger amount of money
3.Follow your instincts .
Dont be deceived with: SPARE MONEY.There is nothing like spare money...
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% people are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called MR Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Everything about MMM was 100% Pure Lies.

grin cheesy grin I lost some money too! MMM is a Fools Paradise

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Odani: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
DanielsParker:

Really unfortunate. you have to move on.

Tx
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Desyner: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:
My Advice to those still into MMM.

Before i begin,i wish to let you know that am never bittered about MMM but just to offer a piece of advice to those still into it.

I remeber last year or so when MMM came out..i read about the Ideology of Mavrodi[Free finacial break-through].i was happy cos i hated banks who can keep your 1 million naira but at the end of 6 months gives you a pe-nut...i rolled in with my 1.5million..One million was mine and 500k borrowed from a Friend..People i told were against it,some blamed me why i took such risk.Before saying jack-robbinson,i began testing the fruit of MMM..
The fruit was so delicious and i moved about like wild fire,telling people about mmm..Preaching about it day and nite..The only place i never Preached about MMM was at burial ceremony and a church but some how i managed to say it or let people know about it...Things were going on fine till November 2016...By then i have PHed 2.5million with the hope to GH larger money and do one of the Fablous Xmas ever...
When i heard about what happened[Mavro was seized],i never ate that day...i cried bitterely but Guiders talked and talked that soon things willl be fine..i picked up myself,continued again in January 2017 with hope to GH some part of my money...
Did i say anything about those under me..Hell was let loose...my life was at Risk..Many friends were at war with me..i explained and explained till i got tired..i moved on hoping to see how things will go.
I managed to borrow 500k cos u get 20% of your 2016 mavro...
On June/july,the worst happened...MMM refused to pay many of us again..This time,there were no reason..
The mavro was moved from 30% to 100%.
I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having Lost 2.5million in 2016 which has grown to almost 3.5 million plus 500k,it was then i came to realised MMM has scamed many of us.
To those still into MMM,my post is never to discourage you but to alert u that MMM is at the finaly state..PH little amout of money.
Never do the following:
1.Borrow money to use in MMM
2.Ph larger amount of money
3.Follow your instincts .
Dont be deceived with: SPARE MONEY.There is nothing like spare money...
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% people are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called MR Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Everything about MMM was 100% Pure Lies.
Your eyes are still blinded with greed. Grow up and be responsible.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by merit1988(f): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
chigsboss:

MMM is a game, u either win or lose... Curse ur luck
I curse your destiny... Free money go soon ruin ur life to zero level.... E go do u like film sad
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by RaptorX: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
potipher7:
Bae you are just greedy

Imagine buying one bitcoin with that amount when bitcoin was about 1000usd by now you would have been in a bloody profit
Bitcoin is the only investment worth investing now
1 bitcoin is almost 5000usd
How can one buy bitcoins?
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Charles4075(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Does MMM still exist?

We screamed at the top of our voices, warning people about the Ponzi scheme called MMM.......

Nah insult den dey insult us...... He who laughed last......
See one of the them here bros.

The ring leader of MMM wa nor let person hear word say MMM dey come back in full force.

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by RaptorX: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
OTEGA1:
Mmm was a good idea but trust ur Nigeria brothers greed will set is especially from the programmers.
Wen u c some one ph 2.5m the admin will pair those to themselves and giving small monies out for folks to think system is working.
By the time dry collect and pair to themselves all d big money nothing is left in d system...
Crowd funding is a good idea. Start up company in the blockchain space useit to generate millions of dollars and pay from x2 to x10 and above in couple of months.
Count it losses and move on...

If OK had use 2.5million to buy etherum in December 2016 @ $10.ie N400 u wold have gotten 2500000/400= 6250 eth coins..

As at July ether was selling at $200 per coin..

Which is 6250*200=$1,250,000

= 1250000*350=N437,000,000...

This is Wat OP would have made in July this year...

Mmm was a curse. It blinded us from the wealth transfer going on with advent of bitcoin..

It limited our knowledge of bitcoin to gh and ph...
Just for 30% we lost everything..
How can I invest in this ether
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by morganwizzy55(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
only animal can still stick on mmm after nov dec2016 dissappointment.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by jibs4lv(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dat means dat me dat I belong to 200k crier still fair,2.5m chain

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by smartleo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

Weren't you told to use your spare money? Na greed kill you so o.

As for MMM, their 100% is still working buh guys don find another source of income since o.
Guy every time I hear spare money and Mr Andrew saying that you cannot pH little amount and expect the system to be stable ,I always get angry.I am very sure you are a Guilder

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by zamirikpo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Lol... If you laugh me again ehn, you will pay me the money ooo grin

HAHAHAHAHAH........ grin grin grin

Sowi my dear....i couldn't help it. U really cracked me up.

I won't Laff again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley smiley
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by tosinjay(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Consoling yourselves, una no gree hear wen we dey tell una say na scam.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by lifegoeson12k: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Learn a skill that will pay you for the rest of your life, you can as well earn during learning

https://www.nairaland.com/4075188/winning-forex-imarketlive-owned-forex
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by potipher7: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
RaptorX:
dont pm me just drop your number i will put you through
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by potipher7: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
internationalman:

please can you explain to me how it works?
drop your number please
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by potipher7: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Queendoncom:

Teach me how to buy it.
drop your number
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by potipher7: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
mceze:

What's this bitcoin all about..pls, enlighten me
drop your number
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by potipher7: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
discman2k2:
Hi, pls how do i begin the bitcoin investment?
drop your number

please those who contacted me i will teach you everything you need to know in bitcoin etherium etc.

note: japan has made bitcoin a legal tender recently grin
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by internationalman(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
potipher7:
drop your number please
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by anukunle(m): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
potipher7:
drop your number please
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by jacyhelen(f): 5:50am On Oct 07, 2017
yusasiv:

Sorry for ur loss.. U could have venture into real investment with a solid life span

thanks.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by flawlessT(f): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2017
zamirikpo:

HAHAHAHAHAH........ grin grin grin

Sowi my dear....i couldn't help it. U really cracked me up.

I won't Laff again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley smiley
Lol... Cover your mouth make i no see u
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by omoneg: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2017
RaptorX:

Buying bitcoin is quite easy. First open a wallet. from blockchain.com or coinbase. you can also download their app.

Then buy bitcoin on reputable sites.
I also buy n sell btc.�

All the best.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2017
potipher7:
drop your number
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by potipher7: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Queendoncom:

Didn't get it ooo
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Emyjeze(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kai. . . . U just remind me of my (in jenifa's voice) 80 tason naira embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by donj84: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
subtlemee:
I don't want to believe people are still into MMM...are their heads stuffed with cotton balls instead of brains?
If you don't have the guts, let people that have be there....just as you can't even think of putting your small money into transport service, you will say its shares you want to put money..everybody have heir own decisions to make...since you can't create a human, don't ever call people insult people because I don't even think you are among the 100th rich people in Nigeria nor the best 10 people in your class..since you were not insulted for that, don't insult other people...period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.