Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,964 members, 7,825,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (33948 Views)

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by BALLOSKI: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Okay... Buh i wish no one riminds me of MMM again please sad
grin grin grin

Wallahi ta ji maza
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by BrutalJab: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
rabzy:

So if i have spare money to buy land, i should then buy from scammers because nah spare money. I cant just believe this, i think some people were born fools. What is worse than a fool is a greedy fool.
You lack comprehension. Why would you even listen to a scammer not to talk of giving them your spare money.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by internationalman(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
potipher7:
Bae you are just greedy

Imagine buying one bitcoin with that amount when bitcoin was about 1000usd by now you would have been in a bloody profit
Bitcoin is the only investment worth investing now
1 bitcoin is almost 5000usd
please can you explain to me how it works?
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2017
deleo16:
which odd both MMM and betting are birds of same feather like u knew Chelsea would have won their opening game of the season,or real Madrid will lose to mnor clubs by dropping point on c.ronlado absence
No be lie.Me self bet on those two teams.All my 9 matches won Na only real Madrid spoil my ticket that day.Even Chelsea self spoil my ticket during epl opener versus Burnley.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by merit1988(f): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2017
I curse the day I joined MMM and the person that lured me into it...... cry

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by vislabraye(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

Weren't you told to use your spare money? Na greed kill you so o.

As for MMM, their 100% is still working buh guys don find another source of income since o.

Is there anything as spare money !!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by gbegemaster(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
mankand:
@Op is nothing but a sore loser who was greedy not to put his spare money.

This year mmm India celebrated 5 years uninterrupted why? They understood the ideology and the platform is to help each other and not to get rich quickly.

The main problem with Nigerians is that they are greedy and have allowed their greed to eat them up to an extent that they are blind.

MMM preached 2 things, use your spare money and it is a platform of helping each other.

Spare money is any slush funds with you that you are not using at that time and you don't mind giving it out and if you lose it, you won't have to worry.

The platform is to help each other in such a way that you can only receive help after you must have provided help.

Where were you when andrew boldly stated that you should invest proceeds of your interest in other business projects like farming, starting up a business with a friend or anyone etc?

Why are you crying foul when they didn't place a gun on your head to dash out 2.5m

Mmm still stands gidigba, I am a proud participant of mmm and it have helped me, I have 1.9m from June July and as it stands, they are working on it to get it released as the excess Mavros are been slashed or stopped growing for some.

That dosen't stop me from helping the system move forward, I still ph, I just paid another pledge yesterday.

If you leave mmm you won't be missed, you can't expect mavrodi to rob a Russian bank to pay you.

When you are done whining you will join the train of 100% while waiting for your June July.

I have testimonies of those who got their 2016 mavro in full.

MMM is you and me.

MMM is here to stay.

Participate with your spare money only

I have a friend who just lost almost 4million in this July. It annoys me that she still went ahead after all the warnings.

When you say it's a platform to help then it should be sustainable. 30% is not sustainable. Especially for a so called "Charity" organization.

It will always crash because it's a deficit based system. It doesn't generate income. It is designed to attract the greedy and gullible.

The system of MMM is one man's loss is another man's gain. Let's be guided accordingly.

11 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by muelzik(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2017
MY OBJECTIVE VIEW!

First and foremost, let me thank all contributors, especially the poster above me... you made a wonderful point (MANKAND).

I took out time to study what that man (Sergey Mavrodi) meant by Spare Money, I also involved very many (participants and non-participants) in the debate about what "spare money" really means. I discovered "spare money" varies in context of whatever situation applied with. Spare money also varies depending on one's present financial status. You may be able to give up N5m to a beggar if you are very rich and DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH N5M at the moment! You may also be financially incapacitated to the point that N1000 is all you can let go in the hands of a beggar or even N10.

Having said this, I want to add that if you can use your SPARE MONEY for a plot of land of N1m and another person has a spare of N300,000, you don't invest it in same kind of land base on location and other factors. In business, we are advised to invest SPARE MONEY, not ALL your savings or money! If you have N500,000, it is advised, do not put in all in business, as two things may happen. You may lose all the money no matter how lucrative the business seem to be, and you may make so much gains no matter how badly portrayed such business may have been. Either way, the eventuality may be unknown from onset. So invest wisely, and progress wisely too!

I tried to pay attention to the already over-hyped MMM and got to know some things. You see, MMM is not far from the above, even though it is not actually intended for investment, but a donation hub. Very many people simply assumed 30% is an opportunity and had invested all their money into the scheme, therefore having their hearts in their mouth till they manage to wait 30days to eventually get their money back and then a heavy sigh! No! This is not what I understand from Mavrodi's context of spare money. He emphasized that if little money goes round, it makes everyone happy. Little-little money, even if it is N1000, if PHed to someone, and the person also does same, we have a community of happy people. He created an atmosphere that MMM is like an e-cooperative platform with advance touch.

I understand MMM is not an investment scheme, and if you take it as an investment, you are failing already from the beginning. The problems with Nigerians is that VERY MANY DON'T READ or PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. MMM would have been best if their members/participants play by the rules; provide help of money that won't cause heart attack, money they can do without for a long time, or not expect to return, and if doesnt return, no heart attack!

Do you know how our stock market got us into loosing investments? This is it. Some few rich ones invested so much and withdrew so much profits along with their investment. This wrecks the system and render the unfortunate little money investors a lose! There was mismanagement and inconsistency. I remember losing so much in Stock, but that's way gone! NO MATTER HOW GOOD A BUSINESS IS, SO MANY PEOPLE STILL LOSE IN SAME BUSINESS WHILE SOME GAIN MORE!. The difference in this two groups is TIME, OPPORTUNITY and INFORMATION. You can add yours...

The banks will never give 30% ROI per year, less to speak of monthly returns of 30%, why? It is a business entity, and the bulks of profit derived from using our money goes into other investments and PACKAGING. You know what packaging does to businesses or a person, it builds trust around you. When you package finish ehn, everybody go think say you get money. But the banks makes so much and would only return less than 5% ROI to you for using your money to invest in other businesses! Worst of all, for every 1000 you have in the bank, you lose N12.00 at least. So what's the gain. Saving money in the bank is not really a lucrative investment, even if you do Fixed Deposit!

If you must continue with the MMM community, ensure you use your head, read about its ideology well enough before participating. MMM, I learnt never take anyone's money, Nigerians pay themselves. Some one Provide Help, another is Getting Help, and next time the one is Getting Help while someone is Providing Help, and so it goes round! I have friends who started with as low as N1,000 last year and as at December, they counted their gains to the tune of millions.

NB: This is my objective view about this community. I am, by this note, not encouraging participation, neither am I discouraging anyone from participating. However, if you must, simply understand the game of Multi Level Marketing well. If you do this, you do not even need to start MMM with your money. You can grow a team and use that to generate funds to do other things including further participating with the proceeds (spare, though).

Send me a mail, if you want to understand more about how to build a lucrative business using the MLM-Mechanism, FOR FREE!

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2017
You just dashed hushpuppi another 2 million, congrats
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by chelsea2014: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2017
you make me remember sad day,but thank God today am out of it.even some usless guider still they advice me to move forward to try more i said No.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by vislabraye(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
mankand:

This year mmm India celebrated 5 years uninterrupted why? They understood the ideology and the platform is to help each other and not to get rich quickly.

The main problem with Nigerians is that they are greedy and have allowed their greed to eat them up to an extent that they are blind.

MMM preached 2 things, use your spare money and it is a platform of helping each other.

Spare money is any slush funds with you that you are not using at that time and you don't mind giving it out and if you lose it, you won't have to worry.

The platform is to help each other in such a way that you can only receive help after you must have provided help.

Where were you when andrew boldly stated that you should invest proceeds of your interest in other business projects like farming, starting up a business with a friend or anyone etc?

Why are you crying foul when they didn't place a gun on your head to dash out 2.5m

Mmm still stands gidigba, I am a proud participant of mmm and it have helped me, I have 1.9m from June July and as it stands, they are working on it to get it released as the excess Mavros are been slashed or stopped growing for some.

That dosen't stop me from helping the system move forward, I still ph, I just paid another pledge yesterday.

If you leave mmm you won't be missed, you can't expect mavrodi to rob a Russian bank to pay you.

When you are done whining you will join the train of 100% while waiting for your June July.

MMM is you and me.

MMM is here to stay.

What is spare money ? So if you have "5 million" as spare money and lose it, does it mean it won't hurt you ? You guys are funny.
I know people who succeeded in MMM but such scheme is not sustainable. It's bound to fail.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2017
I have a girlfriend who doesn't listen to advice. She initially lost 500k to MMM in December, she sold her land to raise 1milion and placed all in MMM June and now she is frustrated. I have since dumped her.

jacyhelen:
My Advice to those still into MMM.

Before i begin,i wish to let you know that am never bittered about MMM but just to offer a piece of advice to those still into it.

I remeber last year or so when MMM came out..i read about the Ideology of Mavrodi[Free finacial break-through].i was happy cos i hated banks who can keep your 1 million naira but at the end of 6 months gives you a pe-nut...i rolled in with my 1.5million..One million was mine and 500k borrowed from a Friend..People i told were against it,some blamed me why i took such risk.Before saying jack-robbinson,i began testing the fruit of MMM..
The fruit was so delicious and i moved about like wild fire,telling people about mmm..Preaching about it day and nite..The only place i never Preached about MMM was at burial ceremony and a church but some how i managed to say it or let people know about it...Things were going on fine till November 2016...By then i have PHed 2.5million with the hope to GH larger money and do one of the Fablous Xmas ever...
When i heard about what happened[Mavro was seized],i never ate that day...i cried bitterely but Guiders talked and talked that soon things willl be fine..i picked up myself,continued again in January 2017 with hope to GH some part of my money...
Did i say anything about those under me..Hell was let loose...my life was at Risk..Many friends were at war with me..i explained and explained till i got tired..i moved on hoping to see how things will go.
I managed to borrow 500k cos u get 20% of your 2016 mavro...
On June/july,the worst happened...MMM refused to pay many of us again..This time,there were no reason..
The mavro was moved from 30% to 100%.
I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having Lost 2.5million in 2016 which has grown to almost 3.5 million plus 500k,it was then i came to realised MMM has scamed many of us.
To those still into MMM,my post is never to discourage you but to alert u that MMM is at the finaly state..PH little amout of money.
Never do the following:
1.Borrow money to use in MMM
2.Ph larger amount of money
3.Follow your instincts .
Dont be deceived with: SPARE MONEY.There is nothing like spare money...
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% people are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called MR Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Everything about MMM was 100% Pure Lies.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by rhymaholic: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2017
I lost 1.5 mill to MMM in December. . btw Jan and April I lost over 500k to other ponzi scheme from twinkas to Africash to fastcash. I've moved on and learnt my lessons.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2017
mankand:

MMM is you and me.

MMM is here to stay.

Catarrh fall on u

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Fabulouski(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Me, I'm just waiting for mmm to restart. Then and only then will I Ph again
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by chigsboss(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2017
All i see in ur post is greed, mmm is a ponzi, no guarantee, u took the risk it paid u ( from other peoples fund )...and u later lost ( u paid others).. Dont act like u weren't aware of the risk.. Life is a gamble, u either lose sometimes n win another time... Pick up, don't let ur bad experience hinder u

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Okay... Buh i wish no one riminds me of MMM again please sad
wassup

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by chigsboss(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2017
merit1988:
I curse the day I joined MMM and the person that lured me into it...... cry

MMM is a game, u either win or lose... Curse ur luck

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by chigsboss(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Waiting concern me, I just received fresh alart from another MMM participants.... Let the game continue..... #winORlose

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Amadaz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
potipher7:
Bae you are just greedy

Imagine buying one bitcoin with that amount when bitcoin was about 1000usd by now you would have been in a bloody profit
Bitcoin is the only investment worth investing now
1 bitcoin is almost 5000usd
all of them na the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Orpe7(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
When you could have invested in ARM MONEY MARKET FUND and be reaping your quartely profits.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Ekii(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
jacyhelen:
My Advice to those still into MMM.

Before i begin,i wish to let you know that am never bittered about MMM but just to offer a piece of advice to those still into it.

I remeber last year or so when MMM came out..i read about the Ideology of Mavrodi[Free finacial break-through].i was happy cos i hated banks who can keep your 1 million naira but at the end of 6 months gives you a pe-nut...i rolled in with my 1.5million..One million was mine and 500k borrowed from a Friend..People i told were against it,some blamed me why i took such risk.Before saying jack-robbinson,i began testing the fruit of MMM..
The fruit was so delicious and i moved about like wild fire,telling people about mmm..Preaching about it day and nite..The only place i never Preached about MMM was at burial ceremony and a church but some how i managed to say it or let people know about it...Things were going on fine till November 2016...By then i have PHed 2.5million with the hope to GH larger money and do one of the Fablous Xmas ever...
When i heard about what happened[Mavro was seized],i never ate that day...i cried bitterely but Guiders talked and talked that soon things willl be fine..i picked up myself,continued again in January 2017 with hope to GH some part of my money...
Did i say anything about those under me..Hell was let loose...my life was at Risk..Many friends were at war with me..i explained and explained till i got tired..i moved on hoping to see how things will go.
I managed to borrow 500k cos u get 20% of your 2016 mavro...
On June/july,the worst happened...MMM refused to pay many of us again..This time,there were no reason..
The mavro was moved from 30% to 100%.
I was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having Lost 2.5million in 2016 which has grown to almost 3.5 million plus 500k,it was then i came to realised MMM has scamed many of us.
To those still into MMM,my post is never to discourage you but to alert u that MMM is at the finaly state..PH little amout of money.
Never do the following:
1.Borrow money to use in MMM
2.Ph larger amount of money
3.Follow your instincts .
Dont be deceived with: SPARE MONEY.There is nothing like spare money...
Till today no news about June/july Mavro..Even the 100% people are singing and smilling as if nothing happened in June..The so called MR Andrew as i heard kept on getting Angry and Angry during meeting of guiders....

Just be carefull!!!!!

Everything about MMM was 100% Pure Lies.

I hope talking about this gives you a kind of relief and frees your heart from pain resulting from your loss. I also lost 85k to it and it was my first time in November. I was intrigued because, my bosses and colleagues wouldn't stop talking about it. So, I left my senses in the frigde and bowed to pressure. Got the shocker on my birthday Dec 13th 2016 when, I woke up to the news. That was the worst birthday of my life... Lol. Anyway, I was smart enough to count my loss, learn my lessons with enough brain resetting from fellow Nigerians and my family who couldn't stop yabbing me and never bothered to go near MMM this year.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by booblacain(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
mankand:

MMM is you and me.

MMM is here to stay.

what is the least amount that one can start with and how does one register.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by charlsecy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
mankand:
On the contrary, slush fund is money stored for illegal or dishonest purposes.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Odani: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
DanielsParker:
Ponzi is scam. Ponzi is not an investment. 2.5m into Ponzi? mehn I will never try that.

There are other things to invest money in.

I believe you have learnt your lessons, in a hard way tho.

I put 6m and i haven't stopped regretting it,its a pity i had to learn my lesson this way
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by Rick9(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you wanted to get rich quick, you should have used the money to play bet9ja 2 sure odd. And make double
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by TourismMan(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
It shall never be well with the owners, organizers, designers, programmers, initiators, marketers, promoters, advertisers, guiders, arrangers, producers and directors of MMM. They will experience no peace wherever they go. What these guys successfully did to my family members last year, I repeat again, it shall never be well with them. Look at how I am suffering in school now because of ruin MMM put my sponsors into last year. E no go ever better for them oooooooooooooooo...AMEN.
Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by TourismMan(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
jeremyah:
Ppl that have never taken risks in their life are commenting and saying Wat they like..

If he started with the 1.5m that he claimed and invited more ppl, then by December of 2016 he would have gotten up to 10m+ and the 2.5m he PH before the pause mood wouldn't have been a burden.

The guy Is a liar.. MMM has never scammed anybody.

As for those of u with 2016 mavros. U should know that your mavros has been available for u since Feb.. U jus prefer to spread rumors and pile more misery for yourselves.

I still GH and PH weekly.. If u still think u will come and hit MMM and then run and forget to absorb her ideology then u will keep getting disappointments and heartbreaks.

Your stupidity shocks me!!! Keep it up!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by skayT: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
jeremyah:
Ppl that have never taken risks in their life are commenting and saying Wat they like..

If he started with the 1.5m that he claimed and invited more ppl, then by December of 2016 he would have gotten up to 10m+ and the 2.5m he PH before the pause mood wouldn't have been a burden.

The guy Is a liar.. MMM has never scammed anybody.

As for those of u with 2016 mavros. U should know that your mavros has been available for u since Feb.. U jus prefer to spread rumors and pile more misery for yourselves.

I still GH and PH weekly.. If u still think u will come and hit MMM and then run and forget to absorb her ideology then u will keep getting disappointments and heartbreaks.

Na Ogun go kill you with that balderdash wey you dey yarn so.Which 2016 Mavros have been available since February without you PHing more money?Na Ogun go kill all the guiders,Andrew,Chuddy Ugorji and those their Filipino partners in crime.I have a feeling even Sergey Mavrodi himself doesn't get any return from MMM Nigeria.It's some bunch of scammers masquerading themselves as life changers(together we can change the world indeed!!) behind the scene of this scam called MMM.I believe this is the beginning of the end for MMM already,hopefully before January 2018 it'll be dead and buried!!

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by awumen101(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmm mm. Ponzi scheme ruined me (lost my banking job, also in debt worth of millions now). If not for God and my wife that stood by me.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. by DanielsParker(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Odani:

I put 6m and i haven't stopped regretting it,its a pity i had to learn my lesson this way

Really unfortunate. you have to move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.