Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. (29416 Views)

Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by victorazyvictor(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

What about the other countries in the world? What is keeping them together?

Your free to google it or visit them to find out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
THIS ARMY IS AS CONFUSE AS THEIR GOVERNMENT....WE TOLD THEM TO PROVIDE KANU NOT HIS LIVELIHOOD grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Agentsmith002: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Which Oil well do u have?
Is it the only one in Imo?
Am from Akwa Ibom state and u know we own the Greatest Oil pot, but we dont make Noise with it.... And we aint into ur Fuckinggg IPOB of a thing...
. what is this one saying now?

who asked you for ur state's name?,typical yorubastardt

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by joe120120(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2017
In this Technological world ,do u see what I saw ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by PFRB: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
How did they know that he has no means of livelihood. Have they audited his accounts and finances? Have they assessed his assets and liabilities. The army has come again. Tomorrow now they will deny saying this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by sirley(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
ifyan:
Funny government.

I want to ask, why haven't FG and it institutions not put so much efforts in fighting Book haram as they are doing in fighting NNAMDI KANU.

Oya zombie come and defend your Oga so that dem go increase your salary.
i doubt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by UchaNwababa: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2017
iLoveConductor7:
Zoo Army after stealing money, cars and other properties from Nnamdi Kanu's compound, are now telling us he has no occupation.
What occupation is Buratai, apart from his 50k military job, been doing to acquire two mansions of 130m in Dubai?

Some illiterate zombies will quote me to say Buratai the kunu sipping kleptomatic zoo Army chief is receiving 1m a month salary for his burukutu position as chief terrorist COAS of zoo Army.

How many years has Burukututai been COAS to save 130m naira? Since 2015 he's being chief of staff, assuming he's paid 1m monthly till date (24),where did he steal the remaining 116m to buy Dubai houses as far back as 4 years ago? Ndi ochi.

Also tell us what occupation 23 year old Zahra Buhari is doing to wear 200k earring and what job her mother, the wife of the miserable ugu vegetable called Buhari, does to carry a 40m handbag.

Ndi ala. cheesy
Nna u just finish dis Vegetable Jubril from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Zendinho:

Look at this motherfucker fucking displaying his moronic, imbecilic, satanic, dumbic,anaemic,syphilic, n dehydrated identity here....abeg follow dem park well.....
Who the Hell are u, Son a Bitch...?
Are u still Blind to see that Ur Milky Brain Kanu has run and Left u
It's High time u Put Ur Stupidity in ur Pockets... undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Agentsmith002:
Mr. Man, dont be a Rat in the Lion's den... Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by preaches(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2017
but on a more serious note these photo look more like operation crocodile cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by PointB: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Dear Army,

Are you saying we must only follow money-bags?

Thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wallace2107: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
potent5:
The partisan army is telling us what we know already. How about telling us what we don't know such as the present whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu after the criminal invasion of his home by the murderous army. Yeye people.
did u even go 2 school?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Please read your epistle again and again and see if you logically made any sense...........role models are accomplished persons with proven moral integrity not miscreants...............his style of agitation says it all, besides his state is the worst in the country, same state his father is a member of traditional council leaders yet he blames Sultan in far away Sokoto as the reason for under-development of south East.......

Let us ask... Are there justifications for his agitation? The points or issues he is agitating about, are they there? His personality or approach which you do not like still doesn't diminish any just agitation. I do not agree that his state is the worst in the country. Yes there may not be much or no federal presence. A few state owned roads may be bad, but there are measures in statistics that ''worst" can be measured with. Abia does not fall in that category at all. Talking about the educational levels. Technological levels. Commerce and economic center. Peaceful, natural resources and agriculture. They may have infrastructure issues(which is one of the measures for measuring underdevelopment) but that is largely due to lack of federal government presence. Yes the state government have a role to play especially in the state owned roads, but which state government of any modest state has really gone beyond the provision of infrastructure of roads? Abia does not have a poverty index that is out of place! And aside the state capital of Umuahia, there are about four to five cities which can compete to some extent with any modest state capital in Nigeria. I am detailing this cos I noticed u have an inclination to misinform people and to carry false information. However, what you don't understand about the current system of government we are operating and that is the reason there is a loud cry for a restructure is that the center is too powerful and every blame goes to it... Am sure u have heard the maxim: to whom much is given, much is expected! For now, until we restructure, any blame on the federal government is deserving! So if Nnamdi KANU agitation has an element of reason and truth despite his approach, why shouldn't the government look at it? Why shouldn't you highlight those points with the intention to solving them? That is where the better countries are much better than us! Do you know that the United states once fought a civil war? Do you know that the reason for the war was cos the south was complaining of injustice and inequality? Do you know that the south wanted to break away? Do you know that immediately after the war despite the war being won by the North, they balanced and immediately addressed the reason for the agitation! Because those white people with better brain know that, agitations is not something u suppress without addressing. United we stand is a typical American slogan, but they know they cannot be the best country in the world as we know it today, if they spend needless energy suppressing agitations and beefing themselves when that energy can be used to drive prosperity and invention in one united country. Your problem is hate and shortsightedness. U hate the Igbo's and so don't want to see the agitations of the common man addressed. Unknown to you, because you are a typical foolish Blackman, it is dragging a country that should be aiming for greatness backwards.You should be channeling this energy you come to nairaland with to show you hate the Igbo to a cry for justice and equity in the country so that the country can be on the same page and move forward. But you don't know that!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by emiright(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2017
shut up. So, what is the essence of our education as a people? You know that Buhari is an illiterate, and you believe in him.”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Erifenz: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2017
If he don't have means of livelyhood who is the cause ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by juman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zendinho:

I blame Kanu....cos he played into d hands of those blood sucking animals called Nigerian army...he should hv been more proactive.

I rather commend him.
We the masses are terribly suffering.
Many people are dying.
Many many are dying silently.
Somebody said to me that his two blood brothers died recently of kidney failure caused by high blood pressure.
The too much thinking caused by recession.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by ATERI(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Masterclass32:

www.punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-has-no-means-of-livelihood-says-army/

Stupid soldier, Kanu`s case is more important than Kanu. The military should educate itself because it`s far more criminal than Kanu!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Willybos(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zendinho:
Which politician in Nigeria has a means of livelihood apart from ''our oil well''

Abeg park well mr.army man....
oil? Who give u oil? Imagine Ipob claiming ND! SMH....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Elbowroom: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
ifyan:
Funny government.

I want to ask, why haven't FG and it institutions not put so much efforts in fighting Book haram as they are doing in fighting NNAMDI KANU.

Oya zombie come and defend your Oga so that dem go increase your salary.

OK they are not..?

Or u rather want them to rub Kanu's back?

U must be drunk on Kanu's urine
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Elbowroom: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
iLoveConductor7:
Zoo Army after stealing money, cars and other properties from Nnamdi Kanu's compound, are now telling us he has no occupation.
What occupation is Buratai, apart from his 50k military job, been doing to acquire two mansions of 130m in Dubai?

Some illiterate zombies will quote me to say Buratai the kunu sipping kleptomatic zoo Army chief is receiving 1m a month salary for his burukutu position as chief terrorist COAS of zoo Army.

How many years has Burukututai been COAS to save 130m naira? Since 2015 he's being chief of staff, assuming he's paid 1m monthly till date (24),where did he steal the remaining 116m to buy Dubai houses as far back as 4 years ago? Ndi ochi.

Also tell us what occupation 23 year old Zahra Buhari is doing to wear 200k earring and what job her mother, the wife of the miserable ugu vegetable called Buhari, does to carry a 40m handbag.

Ndi ala. cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Elbowroom: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
potent5:
The partisan army is telling us what we know already. How about telling us what we don't know such as the present whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu after the criminal invasion of his home by the murderous army. Yeye people.

Usman said, “There was an allegation that somebody (Kanu) went into hiding. Now, I can’t remember the day but in an interview on Channels TV, one of Nnamdi Kanu’s younger brothers said that he was in hiding and he knew where he was.

“And one lawyer came up that he has taken the Chief of Army Staff to court. Now, who gave you the brief? You said you do not know where he (Kanu) is. Now, who gave you the brief? And the media is asking us where is Nnamdi Kanu? Why not ask the man that said so who gave him the brief to take people to court when he does not know where the man is? [b][/b]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Willybos(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:
Obviously grin grin

I dont have a ploblem with you calling Nigeria Zoo. My reason is as thus. In this administration, the only way we have gotten peace from ya end(since the defeat in the last election) is through the use of animals..like snakes (python dance), crocodile (crocodile smile)..etc.. because that is the only thing a zoo has to offer.

But i have a problem with the emboldened...
Army stealing money, cars and other properties from Nnamdi Kanu's compound?
By car, u mean?
By other properties, you mean?
Young man, there is nothing to steal from a tortoise's shell. Its just the flesh

Even though properties can be acquired through illegal means..like doing drugs outta many..Nnamdi Kanu has never been successful in doing anything in life (both legal and otherwise).
hahahahah, i love ur comment oga sir!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Elbowroom: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
gidgiddy:
So the Army was with Nnamdi Kanu in London to know what he does for a living?

The Ngerian Army is a disgrace. You raid a mans house, shoot everywhere, then come back to claim you never went to Nnamdi Kanu's house and you dont know where he is.

They then twist what Nnamdi Kanu's brother said and ask Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer what brief he holds to take the Chief of Army staff to court.

Wether the Nigerian Army likes it or not, their crimes in Abia state in the name operation Python dance.

Show us video where Nigeria army raided his house
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Who the Hell are u, Son a Bitch...?
Are u still Blind to see that Ur Milky Brain Kanu has run and Left u
It's High time u Put Ur Stupidity in ur Pockets... undecided

Look at this brat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by gidgiddy: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elbowroom:

Show us video where Nigeria army raided his house

Search youtube, there are about 3 videos of it recorded on peoples phones and uploaded there

Nnamdi Kanu's bullet riddled house didnt happen by magic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zendinho:

Look at this brat
Lick my Black Nakedd Ass undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
crackerspub:

One chance indeed, then APC is what?

Bunch of Morafuckers

½ chance sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Lick my Black Nakedd Ass undecided
grin grin grin

Ebot....
Mme unam ke ikot efon ukan...
Ayen akpara.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by potent5(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wallace2107:
did u even go 2 school?
Go to school for what? That would be a waste of time and resources, don't you think? After all, our president hasn't shown that he went to school.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Agentsmith002:

@Agentsmith......dnt mind d fool....his state name my foot.....abeg beat wel wel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by CioAngels(f): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians in authority are confused, they are there becos they claim they can do it, yet, they are only afutu-fete according to nollywood. When has not having means of livelywood become a criminal offence?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zendinho:

Ebot.... Mme unam ke ikot efon ukan... Ayen akpara.
Haha, cheesy So u are my Brother? Ah No Blame u sha......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy / Inside Kogi IDPs Camps: Flood Victims Turn Beggars, Share Cups Of Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.