Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. (29403 Views)

Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
potent5:

Go to school for what? That would be a waste of time and resources, don't you think? After all, our president hasn't shown that he went to school.
Oga, what do u mean?
Ok, since u are an Illiterate like Buhari...
Presidency is Free, Go contest and win it with ur Illiteracy.... undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by potent5(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Oga, what do u mean?
Ok, since u are an Illiterate like Buhari...
Presidency is Free, Go contest and win it with ur Illiteracy.... undecided

It seems illiteracy is not enough. It would seem you'd need blackmail and sponsorship of insurgency to clinch it. What do you think?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
potent5:

It seems illiteracy is not enough. It would seem you'd need blackmail and sponsorship of insurgency to clinch it. What do you think?
No Thought! undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Lloydfather(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chukason1:

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations
U write like someone without generation.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
be A Good Student Of History. Our Problem Is Long, Have You Asked Yourself What Killed The Then Primeminister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, The Then Premier Of Northern Region, Sir Ahmadu Bello And A Host Of Other Northern Nigerians.
I should ask you to be a good student of the army also. .what do you think killed the prime minister? your answer will be an bio man, abi? read well, major kaduna Nzeogwu is from delta state, south south. .yes majority of the first coup planners were from the ibo tribe but out of the 5 majors, one was a westerner. .even the late ojukwu foil the coup in the north then. .so what are you saying. .yes our problem has been long, but presently, this administration is reviving it again with issues not been addressed. .we have to sit up. .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Zendinho(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Haha, cheesy
So u are my Brother?
Ah No Blame u sha......

Twale baba.....
One love...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

I should ask you to be a good student of the army also. .what do you think killed the prime minister? your answer will be an bio man, abi? read well, major kaduna Nzeogwu is from delta state, south south. .yes majority of the first coup planners were from the ibo tribe but out of the 5 majors, one was a westerner. .even the late ojukwu foil the coup in the north then. .so what are you saying. .yes our problem has been long, but presently, this administration is reviving it again with issues not been addressed. .we have to sit up. .
do You Know That JTU Ironsi Promotet 21 Top Military Officers And 19 Of Them Were From The East Without A Single Northerner. I Do Not Support Buhari For Repeating Similar Idea In This Present Dispensation. But Our Problem Is Actually Long, An Easterner Can Become The President Of This Country Again When They Unanimously Have A Rethink.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Wizaugpet(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zendinho:

Twale baba..... One love...
One Love bro smiley

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Dedetwo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Masterclass32:

The Nigerian Army has said the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has no means of livelihood, but used “propaganda” to make people believe him.

The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig. Gen. Sani Usman, stated this in Abuja, while rounding off a two-day media conference on the military’s enhancement of human rights.

The army spokesman, who stressed the need for a robust army-media relationship towards enhancing national security, said those people following the IPOB leader were in a “one-chance vehicle.”

Usman said, “There was an allegation that somebody (Kanu) went into hiding. Now, I can’t remember the day but in an interview on Channels TV, one of Nnamdi Kanu’s younger brothers said that he was in hiding and he knew where he was.

“And one lawyer came up that he has taken the Chief of Army Staff to court. Now, who gave you the brief? You said you do not know where he (Kanu) is. Now, who gave you the brief? And the media is asking us where is Nnamdi Kanu? Why not ask the man that said so who gave him the brief to take people to court when he does not know where the man is?

“…That is why those people following him have entered into a one-chance vehicle. This is somebody standing trial in a criminal case. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, we want to stand against the truth. But no matter how long, the truth will come to pass on October 17. This is an individual without a means of livelihood.

“I can speak eloquently. So what? If I can speak like him; I can also have my own group, that’s exactly what is happening. So, what is the essence of our education as a people? You know that somebody is in a criminal case, and you believe in him.”
www.punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-has-no-means-of-livelihood-says-army/

Most Nigerians are inherently idiotic especially the military. Must Nnamdi Kanu have a means of livelihood in order to agitate? It seems there is no shortage proof that Nigeria is useless a country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Elbowroom: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
gidgiddy:

Search youtube, there are about 3 videos of it recorded on peoples phones and uploaded there

Nnamdi Kanu's bullet riddled house didnt happen by magic

All na lies and propagandas

No video showing armies either invading or shooting or even presence of armies

All the videos Ipob circulated were fabricated...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
do You Know That JTU Ironsi Promotet 21 Top Military Officers And 19 Of Them Were From The East Without A Single Northerner. I Do Not Support Buhari For Repeating Similar Idea In This Present Dispensation. But Our Problem Is Actually Long, An Easterner Can Become The President Of This Country Again When They Unanimously Have A Rethink.
lease I don't like pple tagging me personally on my post. .I don't know you and you don't know me . .to all I care about nigeria is ' ARABA'. .me am just thinking and praying that Almight Allah should bless me financially today, tomorow and always. .thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by OreMI22: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2017
If he has "No means of livelihood"
Is that a reason to abduct him and keep lying about his whereabouts?

Now i truly know why they are called the zoo army.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

lease I don't like pple tagging me personally on my post. .I don't know you and you don't know me . .to all I care about nigeria is ' ARABA'. .me am just thinking and praying that Almight Allah should bless me financially today, tomorow and always. .thank you
Aameen, i come in peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. by fire4fire: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2017
elmodee7:
the army said the truth. cownu @ his age depends on his father. he still lives in his Father house.

Jesus still depends on his father and still lives in his father's mansons, so who is Kanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Is Atiku’s Last Chance – White Witches And Wizards / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / Emefiele Donates Gifts From His Mother’s Funeral To Motherless Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.