Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend (626 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2017
A Lady from South Africa on Facebook, who is identified as Sima Precious has taken to her Facebook timeline to call out her cheating sister, Anita Ono, who she (Sima Precious) claims has been sleeping around with her ex-boyfriend.

According to Precious, Anita was having an affair with the man even before their breakup.

She took to her Facebook page to call her out, airing how disappointed she is to find out what her sister has been doing.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/south-african-lady-call-out-her-sister.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Kamelot77(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2017
South Africa again
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Kamelot77:
South Africa again

grin
Those people get real yawa
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by taylor88(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
t
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Lalas247(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Nice shoes cheesy
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2017
tongue

Shebi he's your ex?
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
nothing different between u n ur sister

.............. CHRONIC LovePeddler B!TCHES!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

btway cheesy

Chill a lil na grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by jashar(f): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice shoes cheesy

You sabi where I fit get the silver of them? I get one wedding..... cheesy grin
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice shoes cheesy

Simple way to say E NOR CONSIGN ME grin
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2017
jashar:

Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by BlackDBagba: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Ok.... but you don't want again nah?

He's your ex but by the look of things , he dumped you... for a tighter pucci grin grin
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by ifyan(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Make she enjoy naa.

Women sef can not share. What a world we live in.
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by jashar(f): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=HeWrites post=61150886][/quote]

Atole somborry.... cheesy
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by nrexzy: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Why worry over ur ex?
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Ok.... but you don't want again nah?

He's your ex but by the look of things , he dumped you... for a tighter pucci grin grin

embarassed
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Lalas247(f): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2017
HeWrites:

Simple way to say E NOR CONSIGN ME grin
Lol
Re: Lady Outs Her Sister After She Found She’s Been Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend by Lalas247(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2017
jashar:

Kai I no know o
The shoe make sense sha grin lol The transparent version is really nice can’t remember what it’s called sha

(1) (Reply)

Creator of S*x Toys Claims He will Soon Have Children With His Invention (video) / First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card / Is It A Crime To Invest On A Man's Education? (advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.