Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card (617 Views)

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by Queenlovely(f): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
A
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
You don chop?
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by guruphytha(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good Night my Dear Queen
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by shinarlaura(f): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
NoFavors:
You don chop?

Hahahahaha
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by OgaApollos: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I will transfer airtime to the first person to text me good night my dear queen. I am dead serious.
goodnight my dear Queen.
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by EmperorLee(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Another Beggy beggy thread. Is that the new trend ?
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hungry girl sighted. Low self esteem oozing from every pore of her body. You no get boyfriend?? Later they'll come out and be screaming " my boo is a king, my caring loving king"

Does King know his Queen is here looking for another bed to Grace??

2 Likes

Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha
cheesy cheesy
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by Queenlovely(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
I think I have a winner already. I don't know his name but his number is 0818817960+

please whoever it is, share a screenshot to quieten some fools
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by BiafranBushBoy: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I think I have a winner already. I don't know his name but his number is 0818817960+

please whoever it is, share a screenshot to quieten some fools

shocked shocked shocked... That is my number!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for the 100 naira MTN card kiss

2 Likes

Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by cyndy1000(f): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok if thats real the next day should be data subscription n mention me if you are abt to
Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by Dasherz(f): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScotFree:
Hungry girl sighted. Low self esteem oozing from every pore of her body. You no get boyfriend?? Later they'll come out and be screaming " my boo is a king, my caring loving king"

Does King know his Queen is here looking for another bed to Grace??

you forgot to take ya chill pills sir

Re: First Number To Say Goodnight To Me Gets Card by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

you forgot to take ya chill pills sir

Thank you, i am actually over dosed on those.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband Surprises Wife With Breakfast On Bed, / Why He Has Not Proposed Yet / (photo) Pastor Ties Bride And Groom With Rope In A Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.