Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her (1026 Views)

Body Positivity Activist, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display / Boobs & Ass All On Display!! Amara Flaunts Her Banging Body,you Will Love To See / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by mike442: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu, showed off her banging body in a white highcut swimsuit, as she vacations with her daughter, Imade in Sandy Springs, Georgia.

See more photos below:

http://www.224hits.com/sophia-momodu-shows-off-her-banging-body-as-she-vacations-in-georgia-with-her-daughter/

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by AdultMaleNegro(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2017
This is the banging body??
Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by ikp120(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Banging body ke? Mtcheeeew angry

Any girl that takes a picture like that will have a "banging body" angry Just leave trash for LAWMA! angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by iamJ(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
This is the banging body??
looking for it too ooooo

Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
grin

I like her thickness but me too thick sha..

Lemme wear my supahot swimsuit & show my bangable body too grin

Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by EmperorLee(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Shakushaku body angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by flames007(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I like her thickness but me too thick sha..

Lemme wear my supahot swimsuit & show my bangable body too grin
must you show us your own banging body too.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her by Augustap(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Her stomach looks like soaked agege bread. Banging ko, buns ni. Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Open Open Open Please Help Advise Me Before I Make Mistake / Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) / Is She Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.