Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? (1501 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies Why!! / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by 3ndy(f): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
Freiburger:

Buuuulllllll-s-h-i-t. Don't u know every real girl feels protected by a bad Guy?
well no, it's unconceptable that u get protection from a bad guy 'coz just like u say he's a a bad guy and a bad guy is just a bad guy and can only break our heart, (sorry for d repetition)
this is not a film where d bad guy is fully in love with his woman, no he must always have another and sorry sirs and ma'ams but i'm sharing no body with another, angry
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by 3ndy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

Baby, there's no need to lie. It's gotten to a point where girls don't even pretend anymore how much they want me. Boys, take notes: if you wanna score easily, just pretend to be an alpha male.

It has something to do with the electra complex I think.

Come now my love, there's no need for that. Im 100% natural.

ooohhhh helllllll shittttt, u've got some ego u know that?
the girls who don't pretend 2 like u r d ones who ask u for money, which i can clearly read through the lines u've not got,
go out there and find d one who doesn't care about your body and money but what u've got in our head and heart,
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by Pweety4me(f): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

tell me what u said preety cheesy
Said when?and will u stop calling me "preety" it is pweety P W E E T Y get it? angry!
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by BadMoFo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
I will as soon as I can think of something equally flirty to call you
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by Pweety4me(f): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
So u admit dat ur a flirt? *shake her head*
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by BadMoFo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

So u admit dat your a flirt? *shake her head*

I plead the fifth wink
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by skfa1: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo

I hear say u come my Adugbo come dey shake my Arena cool
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by galatico(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2010
Yeah so true ladies love the bad guyz ,
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
coz dey hold it down real guudd in the bedroom wink wink wink grin
Re: To Mah Ladies: Why Do You Love Gangstas So Much? by skfa1: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2010
nawtiichic:

coz dey hold it down real guudd in the bedroom wink wink wink grin

lol grin grin grin

so you mean we guyz keep it locked down verry well cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's A Myth That Girls Are Cleaner Than Guys / The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl / A Yearly Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.