Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl (1494 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by Obinoscopy(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2010
Guys let us know the five attributes a guy wants in a girl before he can take her to the altar. I'm sure the girls are dying to know so that they can achieve them!

Mine are listed in this order:

1) Brilliance/Intelligent
2) God Fearing
3) Tall
4) Submissive
5) Hard Working

What did you observe? Beauty was not included! In fact beauty is just an extra attribute which the girl may or may not have. It is only when I'm just looking for a girlfriend that I may consider beauty as one of my priority.

So guys what about you? What do you have to say?
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by Obinoscopy(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2010
Stop viewing my post if you have nothing to say!
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by ToToChoper: 10:22pm On May 28, 2010
Efff that, who wants the nice girls--------I like them naughty and down right sexy.

Hit the holes quick and tell ya boo you was with Tiger Woods golfing.
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by Obinoscopy(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2010
U're kinda rude on girls don't u think?
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by ToToChoper: 11:20pm On May 28, 2010
Rude ke?

Dude come down from your moral high horse,different strokes for different folks.
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by Obinoscopy(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2010
Mr Toto lover or Chopper, don't you have plans of getting married?
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by Faher(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Guys let us know the five attributes a guy wants in a girl before he can take her to the altar. I'm sure the girls are dying to know so that they can achieve them!

Mine are listed in this order:

1) Brilliance/Intelligent
2) God Fearing
3) Tall
4) Submissive
5) Hard Working

What did you observe? Beauty was not included! In fact beauty is just an extra attribute which the girl may or may not have. It is only when I'm just looking for a girlfriend that I may consider beauty as one of my priority.

So guys what about you? What do you have to say?

Long story

All I need is a lady in the streets and a freak in between sheets
grin
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by hollandis(f): 9:32am On May 29, 2010
I need a girl that knows how to grind a brother real hardl
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by Obinoscopy(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2010
So you've not seen one all these years of existence to grind you real hard? I've seen quite a number of them. But I think I have to retire and settle down. Don't know about you though
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by hollandis(f): 9:45am On May 29, 2010
There is hard,harder and hardest.I learnt about getting it hyper hardest.I'd go for the latter
Re: The 5 Things A Guy Wants In A Girl by Obinoscopy(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2010
Goodluck with you dude

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Good Guys Wait Till You Are Hooked? / What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend / Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.