Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,236 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola (23557 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best Alternative To Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Opinion: Letter To Nigerians About Atiku Abubakar By Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by talk2percy(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2017
See them defending a man that such unprintable amount of hard currency is missing under his watch, and in the ministry that he's in charge while they can't boast of 6figures in their accounts...una mumu never do? Who do una this gullible Nigerians?"
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by surgical: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:
"During the 2015 general election, the APC proved to us all that much more than coins and gold, the media is an indispensable factor in matters of controlling people's opinion. With their firm grip on the media, they were able to control the narratives and Goodluck Jonathan was successfully made to look like the most corrupt Nigerian leader while Buhari was portrayed as a reformed democrat with zero tolerance for corruption. This packaging was so strong that even as I type this, the Archbishop of Canterbury still thinks Buhari is not corrupt".

LionDeLeo omenka e see yaalife!
. We need a guy like trump here to neutralize the fake news people other wise they will continue to sell dumy to us.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by surgical: 2:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Newbiee:
Which money miss?
Wailers like skewing things. Kachikwu did not say money is missing, he said contracts are awarded not money stolen.
Those are the method use in stealing you don't just walk to the CBN and start packing money, all the ingredients of corruption are present in this saga.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by kikake: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Because He is a thief

BUBU IS AN ECONOMIC TERRORIST. SINCE HE CAME ON BOARD, HE HAS KILLED THE ECONOMY WITH HIS INCOMPETENCY AND THE MASSIVE STEALLING THAT IS TAKING PLACE UNDER HIM.

BUBU IS A PUNISHMENT TO THE MUMUNESS OF SOME ZOMBIE NIGERIANS WHO WASTED THEIR VOTES ON HIs empty skull

CEMENT PRICE CONSPIRACY.

ONE ECONOMIC TERRORISM OF BUHARI GOVT IS CEMENT PRICE JUMPING OVERNIGHT FROM N1300 TO N2700 PER 100KG BAG EARLY THIS YEAR.
NO ECONOMIC THEORY SUPPORTS SUCH ASTRONOMICAL PRICE RISE.
NAIRA EXCHANGE AGAINST THE DOLLAR WAS LOW THEN, SO PEOPLE TAUGHT THE SUDDEN RISE WAS BECAUSE OF UNCERTAINTY.

SEVEN MONTHS AFTER THE NAIRA BECAME STRONGER, CEMENT PRICE STILL REMAINS N2700 PER 100 KG BAG.

BUHARI'S NORTH DO NOT BUILD TOO MUCH WITH CEMENT, EXCEPT IN THE CITIES. DANGOTE IS SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF CEMENT IN NIGERIA.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by cheaperstores: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2017
ednut1:
awarded contracts worth 26billion is not the same as 26billion cash na. Make una dey use una brain even if we know Bulhari is a failure

People call a spade a spade and stop garnishing the evil corruption going on.awarded or cashed 26 b dollar is an offense in the land once he had exceeded limit allowed by law. Baru had 20 m dollar limit and had awarded contract worth 26billion.

How tdid yakubu amassed 10 million dollars?

Danger in Nigeria is many defend corruption with hope that one day they will also enrich themselves corruptly
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by positivetaught: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
MalcoImX:

Obasanjo says Buhari didn’t steal PTF fund
ABEOKUTA – Former President.Olusegun Obasanjo, Tuesday, said the report of the probe panel he set up when he held sway as the country’s president did not indict the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of corruption during his tenure as the Petroleum Trust Fund boss.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/obasanjo-clears-buhari-ptf-alleged-fraud/
I'm very much aware of that report so is so many people in this country, we are not fools,in that report obasanjo said the #25b was misappropriated for things like mosquito nets n other mundane stuffs!,but under whose watch?,why did buhari said "I was not aware and in any case I did not directly benefited from it",so who benefited from it then?,if you are exposed to certain circles in this country you would know what it means to " rub my back n I would rub yours",let buhari go against obasanjo now or was he not PDP,you can sell buhari to those whose recollection of history is poor but certainly not my tpye.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MalcoImX: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
positivetaught:
I'm very much aware of that report so is so many people in this country, we are not fools,in that report obasanjo said the #25b was misappropriated for things like mosquito nets n other mundane stuffs!,but under whose watch?,why did buhari said "I was not aware and in any case I did not directly benefited from it",so who benefited from it then?,if you are exposed to certain circles in this country you would know what it means to " rub my back n I would rub yours",let buhari go against obasanjo now or was he not PDP,you can sell buhari to those whose recollection of history is poor but certainly not my tpye.
No former HOS or president that be investigated - that was an agreement reached to promote national cohesion, douse the heat in the polity and provide amnesty to leaders who feared they'd be jailed in the event of Buhari victory. It SAS for this reason that Obj, and especially GEJ would not be investigated. I don't know why you're insisting on Obj when none of the former leaders was touched? GEJ would be accused because his was the immediate past. Key players under his administration are not immune from investigation and incarceration but GEJ by virtue of that agreement would not be probed. This amnesty does not in any way exonerate him or his regime as being referred to as corrupt.
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Buharimustgo: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Which money is missing?

BMC I can see you are on duty today,try and change your moniker I will fish you out
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by positivetaught: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
MalcoImX:
No former HOS or president that be investigated - that was an agreement reached to promote national cohesion, douse the heat in the polity and provide amnesty to leaders who feared they'd be jailed in the event of Buhari victory. It SAS for this reason that Obj, and especially GEJ would not be investigated. I don't know why you're insisting on Obj when none of the former leaders was touched? GEJ would be accused because his was the immediate past. Key players under his administration are not immune from investigation and incarceration but GEJ by virtue of that agreement would not be probed. This amnesty does not in any way exonerate him or his regime as being referred to as corrupt.
So there were no key players in obasanjo ,yar'adua,or in the present regime that were or are corrupt only In Johnathan's regime!,I have no doubt that you are a die hard buhari supporter,to people like you buhari is perfect n can never go wrong while all others are of questionable characters,but just save your breath as time shall tell, may be you should go n consult Tinubu &Akande.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms / Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.