Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

40secondsguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40secondsguy's Profile / 40secondsguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by 40secondsguy(m): 5:44am On May 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
must everything be sex!!!..is this gal alright?.. people are hungry and thirsty....nations are finding cure to dreaded disease....innovations up and down..
and this one wants someone to eat her up..smh....anyone who cheats because of sexual starvation is sick...you want a tiger in bed...you Leave ur [b]"40" second man [/b]and find an okada driver that can go 4 hours
How dare you angry angry
Romance / Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by 40secondsguy(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2019
keelsors:
I met Kike (name has been changed to protect the privacy of individual) at La Campagne Tropicana during a beach party I was invited to about a year ago. She is a barrister who served and was later retained by a prominent law firm on the Island while I work in Ilupeju for a graphics design firm. She was a friend of the babe of themind.
Give me her number..let me explain things to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.