Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

40secondsguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40secondsguy's Profile / 40secondsguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: I Need Friends by 40secondsguy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:
If you're feeling lonely or whatever like you wanna be friends I'll like to listen to what you have to say... cause really my life is boring and I've never really had friends. So maybe you could email me or drop your fb name or what ever. .... could you just drop your fb name or phone number .Seriously?? I said I need friends and no one's even replying.. I'm really sad about that. Life can be lonely you know?
(You can just email me Directly and not through Nl... my email is lolatope795@gmail.com) I'm really serious pls
Looking for a fun friend here too...

You can message me on whatsapp 08068006649 cool

Can't remember the last time I logged into facebook tho

1 Like

Health / Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by 40secondsguy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness
And if I'm right...the shii don't really itch like that,purplish at first sight,and prolly no liquid in it
Health / Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by 40secondsguy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

Haha...

Had this infection too...you prolly bleeped someone raw and got infected...

Use this cream nizoral and take this dug doxycycline(100mg)...it'll cost about 5k and about 2 weeks to clear up....

Next time...wear condom lipsrsealed

Smh...all these people telling you to use aloevera abi dudu osun soap clearly never had it before...

Act quick ooo...that thing spreads like wildfire
Romance / Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by 40secondsguy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Being addicted to sex...

I mean its so fucking depressing that you look at a female and the first thing that lits up is .....SEX!!! angry

Its getting to my head now...and u can't control it again...plus I've started smoking lately...

Sometimes I wish I could just just puff that weed and get sucked into oblivion where only I exist undecided

Truth is I feel fucking lonely and it sucks...like suck a ball suck undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot by 40secondsguy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
fatymore:
Once I am ready for marriage...

I ain't doing any pre wedding shingbai
Is it because you're fat undecided

Nonsense undecided

Romance / Re: Your Worst Reaction/response You've Gotten When Shooting Your Shots by 40secondsguy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Me: You know I like you

She: k

I mean...who does that angry
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by 40secondsguy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
lomprico:

who did d killing?

God of course through Satan... smiley

See I get what you're trying to do...trying to shift all the blame on Satan

But ill give you a practical example...someone kills a dude with a gun...shall we now say the gun was responsible for the murder?? sad

The truth is that probably God too wanted to see if job faith would stand.. that was why he gave Satan the permission to do it
..but you guys won't reason in that direction...All you just want to know is that it was Satan who killed jobs family

Please open your eyes and see for yourself.... Tell me how would you feel if God gave permission to the devil to destroy your family just because the devil said your faith will fall?? Who is the devil to say such bullshit??
Would you not feel angry with God...or you'd say no its totally the devil fault.... sad

Face the person behind the trigger not the trigger itself...God gave permission... He pulled it...and hell was loose... lipsrsealed

So to answer your question... Both did the killing

By the way...I'm a firm believer of God...just that I put my feelings adidr when discussing issues like this.
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by 40secondsguy(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2019
BlackRaven1:
I'm a proud atheist. If Satan and God were real, I'll choose Satan all day long. The guy never did any wrong, never ordered people to kill and rape, never. Read your Bible very well.
Damn...

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by 40secondsguy(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
lomprico:
freeze, abeg who killed Jobs children?
If you look at it this way...
God gave Satan the permission to attack job and his family...for the sole aim of proving his faith...

So because of that faith that God wanted job to prove,he gave Satan the permission to cause havoc

That means if God didn't give Satan that permission, he wouldn't be able to kill Jobs children...I hope you get it now

But then does that mean every death that goes in this world is certified by God's permission..just thinking out loud sad
Romance / Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by 40secondsguy(m): 2:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Mood11:
Me I have problems o.

Financial, Emotional and even Political.

But I want to Bless 3 People with #1k each for breakfast Tomorrow because na when Person talk him own you go know say your own better...
0141324062 gtb...
God bless you
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by 40secondsguy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
pocohantas:
None at all. I forget people really fast.

If I like you, I like you. If I love you, I love you. I am very expressive and vocal about my feelings. If I don't say it, then I most likely do not feel it. So, I gat no time for playing hard-to-get, let alone regrets. I just didn't like you enough!

Very few people strike that part of me- the part that makes me always think of them. The ones I SNUBBED are never part of this set, definitely not out of regrets, maybe for other qualities they possesed.
Blood of buhari shocked
Is that you in your profile pic embarassed
Romance / Re: I Have A Fetish. How About You? by 40secondsguy(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2019
GreenMist21:
I admire the thought of having sex with giant tentacles. Do zou have a fetish too? Just asking. smiley

Having sex with shemales,zombies,aliens undecided

Ball busting, asslicking, being tortured while having sex undecided

Should I continue
Romance / Re: My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) by 40secondsguy(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2019
FlawlesRebirth02:
.the thing funny now
Lmao...you're laughing

By the way...is your thing still paining you undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by 40secondsguy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

he got the cookie. I think an issue arose which wiped the passion that led to the john doe leaving on Thursday instead of Friday.

Is that true...maynation ??

He got it

Modified: False accusation....Smartchoiice...da Bleep is wrong with you angry

4 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by 40secondsguy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I can bet my soul he is gonna be arrested the moment he steps his toes around.

Measures are being taken.
Merci.

Hmm...I hope so

Nigeria's a hard country...its take or be taken for many folks here.. grin

Still i advise you to get a gun ....its the safest security option..I know what I'm talking about

That guy prolly has nothing to lose...

2 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by 40secondsguy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:
Good morning fellow wonderful people.

This thread is a response to the baseless accusation from a nairalander yesterday.
Worthy of mention is the fact that he has called to apologise late last night, i guess he had a little sugar rush and this sorta made him go haywire. Anyways, i have forgiven him out of my good heart smiley but then the deed has already been done and I believe many people have already seen the post so I definitely need to clear my name.

For the sake of my peace of mind, I have been on nairaland since 2009, even though I deactivated my previous account and and created this one. Since I have been on this forum I have never exchanged contacts with anyone apart from Jason (which shall be referred to as Jay all through my post).
I gave spoken and met some nairalanders actually but it is out of this platform. I met Lirusehn back then in ABU, I met: "Queenyprinxex, Sehindemi15'' and one other guy I can't remember his name at Lirusehn's birthday party back then in 2017 and we have been friends since then.

Then again he alleged that 'Sisterfine' and 'pettyprincess' are my alternate monikers, please this isn't so. I met these people on that thread so his claim is an obvious baloney.
My alternates are 'maynattion and maynnation!.

Why did I give Jay my contact? He begged. Yeah, he begged. He was too persistent and I felt giving him the number wouldn't cause any harm even though I out-rightly regretted and regret this.

Anyways, I will be sharing screenshots of what truly transpired and I will allow you fellows to be the judge. But did he really give me 10K as he alleged? This post will answer it.

Below is the screenshot of the post that was later removed by moderators.

Be my guests.

So this kind girls still dey Nigeria... angry

You know right now,you should be security conscious... you never know what will happen. undecided

After all he knows your location and that you stay alone is another issue..What's to stop him from bringing guys along with him to gang rape you and take your properties... Ehn!!! undecided

You think konji's a joke right?? angry... After spending months upon chatting with you... he didn't get the cookie in the end...you think he won't come and forcefully collect it...Ehh?? angry

Get yourself a gun(machine gun preferably cool) or a bodyguard to keep you company (I'm right here but for a price tho grin)...

Don't say I didn't warn you oooo undecided

Meanwhile... Where's my vaseline lipsrsealed undecided

Education / Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by 40secondsguy(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2019
ezewealth:
After failed attempt of getting babe way i go lure to my za oza room. I remain a virgin till my 500l, i got a fine sweet girl i lured to my oza room.

In my room,we were still touching and kissing.i was squeezing the life out hr breast, spoilt almost all her vintages shit button,
She then put hand under my joggers and pulled out my thomas grin, as she pulled out my thomas na so i poured all my akamu(sperm) on her. Oboy d gal start my shout and para. "Y did i poured my nonsense on her" dat i am very stupid and she was slapping me up and down, i was begging like mumu, her shouting attracted all my lodge mate, and dey where knocking on my door to knw what happened, she opened the door and narrated the story to dem, she even showed dem d gallon of sperm on her cloth. She told dem "we have even started anything o, she just out my dick and i started pouring nonsense on her". I have never been embarrassed like dat in my whole. U have to see d laugh on everybody's face. I just kept my face like a 5yr old boy that was denied food in a birthday party. D next morning i packed my beg to my guy lodge, told him what happened. For one week my guy just dey laugh me
Damn...shii happens grin

8 Likes

Romance / Re: Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures by 40secondsguy(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2019
You're such a complete fool undecided

So for your imbecilic mind now...you've finished her not knowing its the other way round. undecided

But seun sef sad

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by 40secondsguy(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

undecided
Why don't you just keep him as a backup boyfriend... cuz I'm hell sure that this your new relationship isn't bound to last.
This way you'll lose nothing

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Giving Back Time by 40secondsguy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
youngest85:
I want to bless some people, if you are interested send your bank details
0141324062 gtb embarassed
Romance / Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by 40secondsguy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Wow wow wow, I made frotpage
I dedicate this front-page to

Seun
My late father
My dogs
My boss
All Christians on Nairaland
My entire family
All PDP members
All APC members
All university students

Everybody reading this

We made it

Kpa!
undecided

Health / Re: How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? by 40secondsguy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
ursullalinda:
Hahaha with cancer I no dey fear HIV again because HIV is like malaria to cancer. So going for HIV test can not give me BP
Damn...do you have cancer

Answer me embarassed

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by 40secondsguy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
MYDEBBY:
Thanks brotherly to all your contributions so far I am learning from them.
Don't tell me her name is Debby..

Dude angry

Romance / Re: THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) by 40secondsguy(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Donshaga:
You guys can now check your email for the free ebook, whereby I revealed more better tips.
jaimey196@gmail.com undecided
Romance / Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts by 40secondsguy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
daddymummy:
I am 10 years older than my sister.

5 years ago,i was twice her age and the product of our ages was 200.

How old am i?
25 or 35 cool
Romance / Re: Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me by 40secondsguy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Because my heart is fully booked, the thoughts of excellence award winner is waiting for me and you better stay off with your negative energy.

Bring me good news of Christ Jesus, you will be my friend for ever. Love you guys
This dumbo again undecided

I missed your foolishness small sha kiss
Romance / Re: Thunder! Hot Lady With Massive Hips And Dangerous Curves Causes Earthquake On I by 40secondsguy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Where's the thunder please undecided

All these over bleached cannons self
angry

Sexy my ass undecided

1 Like

Romance / Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by 40secondsguy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Offpoint:

Signora will you be nice and drop me a whatsapp message? it's a long bore night. A little conversation could brighten up a gentleman mood.

I don't ask for much signora 0705 451 5809

Will you too just go get a room already undecided

Damn asslickers undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.