Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

40secondsguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40secondsguy's Profile / 40secondsguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) by 40secondsguy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Robi65:
So I listened to the “soapy song by nairamarley.. I got more pissed after scanning his IG post seeing how most celebrities were celebrating the masturbation idea .. could not have thought so many celebrities are into it as you could read from their comments .. even Wizkid, Aremo Gucci, Rhaman Jago, Mumu broda shaggi etc
Like we ladies never had enough of your dick why try to improvise .. just pissed

Modified: and to guys storming my mail, lining up with their dicks in their hands.. I’m not saying me, I’m just saying you should look around your environment .. we ladies die in silence too .. many times we just need yu to talk
I don't get it...why are guys storming the OP email sad

Its not as if she's the same person in that profile..hell maybe she isnt even a female undecided
But hey its not as if the OP claimed she's the one...I'm just surprised she said guys are storming her mails...
undecided

And hey..OP yes ladies haven't had enough of our dicks...we'll continue to be in demand as long as y'all pussies exist...

Its just common lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Romance / Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by 40secondsguy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Apart from what you can see, what else do you know?

Try to see the invisibilities

Lmao dumbo..what you don't know is dick-game matters in relationship a lot especially if its a long-term relationship....

A loyal small dick will make a loyal pussy frustrated and not satisfied... Hence the need to cheat... undecided

That's why you see a lotta pussies littering on the street looking for a satisfiable dick wink

Hence before you accept him,make sure you check out his dick-game at least a night stand..before you start regretting it undecided

Same goes for a slack pussy...

Hope you get it now
Romance / Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by 40secondsguy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
One man and one woman dick and .....

Nothing less and nothing more. If you can not be able to control your lusts, you definitely won't be in our league.

Because we know that if a man or a woman is not able to control their affections, it automatically affect the children. They too would have to break that family curse of messing around.

How Holy your dick if you will be if you are faithful to one V..., Your children shall be blessed, most of you who are products of such home where your dad or your mum is a cheap sex slave. You know the struggling..

It's even worst when it's the man, why?? because the eggs comes from him and by inserting his dick into several holes makes it dangerous for the wife because he's going to infect her with different types of diseases and disorders inherit in curses of sexual sins.

That makes the children conceived in iniquity and delivered in sin.,.......

I truly love Holy, faithful and family Dick. What about you?
Heh...this dumbo again undecided

You actually tried this time but you didn't answer the question completely...

What if he is a truly loyal dick but fvcking terrible in bed,last only 5secs on bed and what if his dick is tiny like say 2inches tall...and he's all hairy and stuff ehh tongue

Won't you cheat on that?? sad

Think again.. wink

Career / Re: Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos by 40secondsguy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
If you know you know tongue

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) by 40secondsguy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That guy is handsome. The way dark skinned people turn me on ehn.
I'm dark oo tongue

Romance / Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) by 40secondsguy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
EXLOVER:
All this proposing things dor tire me oh, we have been fvcking for 5 years, na just to carry kolanut and wine go see your papa nah. If them nor gree na to move to the next Toto.

Which be all this media things this days.

This generation and paparazzi dor tire me.

Before marriage, proposing party

first sex party

pregnancy party

first baby party

naming ceremony party

break up party....

I will just marry a deeper life girl put house, then dey enjoy campus girls.
Lmao..its like you don't really know what you're saying...

Na all those churchy girls dey Bleep pass...just that they keep it on a coded level lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by 40secondsguy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deranged feminists on ubunja like shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated by 40secondsguy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daniwak:
I met my Katy in 2013 during my 3rd year 2nd semester, she was all i ever wanted in a lady .. I loved her so much, i was so proud of her. She was extremely beautiful. In d company of my male friends, i was so proud bkoz among d 6 of us, my babe was d finest . We started dating just 2 days after we met, intact she was d 1st lady i ever had raw sex with. I've always protected myself from other gals during sex but katy's sex was just so sweet. We did so many crazy things sexually.. All of a sudden she started acting strangely. She refused picking my calls, replying my text, to c me became a problem, one excuses to another.. I was so hurt. Then she finally told me she wasn't interested in the relationship anymore reason bin that i don't have a 9 inches d**k.. I tried all i could to let her remain but she told me she won't com back.. While all these happening, wen i traveled to my state to pick up my original credentials 4 verification, i met Sofia , she was even more pretty Katy, very homely, a church type & very respectful. Her attitude even made me love her @1st sight. She made me 4got about Katy & her issues. I found happiness again. On several occasion i asked Sofia out she always turn down my proposals. She will begin preaching 4me telling me to love God & not her, bla bla bla .. I decided not to ask her out again. When i stopped calling her, she will call, say cool tinx 2me, give me green light but wen i showed interest , i get jilted .. I decided to just kip d friendship that way. When i graduated, while waiting 4 service, i got a little job in a studio, there i fell in love with d receptionist (Princess) though i Didn't let her know until i stopped working there. I made advances 2her, she showed interest , we hanged out for just few days when she told me she can't continue again. In her words "plz i dont want trouble from my family, just stop calling, besides i just got admission into d university".. Prior to this Princess scenario , Sofia accepted my request 2b gf.. So i forgot about about Princess.. I started dating Sofia , she was a virgin, she told me no sex, i agreed because i loved her very much. Though I've slept with other women , but i know sex b4 marriage was a sin. Sofia respected her Prophet so much than anybody. We dated 4 five years , i never touched her. I took care of all her bills, some cases her youngest ones too cuz i got a job after NYSC in 2016. My salary then was 65k, but every month i always send 5k or 7k to Sofia . i know its little , though i would have done more if i was earning more. My family loved her, her mom likes me too. I introduced her to my friends & family as the 1 i wanna marry & de all gave a YES answer. Is there anything i didnt do 4 Sofia? Ranging from cash, gadgets, cream, fragrances almost every month. Last year she came crying 2me DAT her prophet saw a vision that she got pregnant & died & that she should live d person she's going out with which is me. I told her pomp & plain that i won't sex u till we get married. So we continued dating until this year when she got a job in a pharmacy, her attitude towards me changed. I will beg & beg 4me to c her. If i say 9ice things to her , she can't even reciprocrate back. She now find it hard 2 even tell me "i love u too".. This attitude got me to be complaining alot,making us quarrel over little things. She even had d gut to call me a stingy guy after we had a quarrel over indomie. That got me really angry bkoz wat I've done 4her, I've never done it 4 anybody else. Just recently she came to my house , she bluntly told me she dont love me again that she dont know if its her fault or my fault that caused it, that she's tired of d relationship. As she left that day, 5 minutes later my phone rang. Guess who called? Princess d receptionist . We've bin communicating 4 a while now & i seem 2 like still.. She's got ideas & u just name it. She apologized 4 wat happened between us. I have a soft heart, i forgive ppl easily no matter d gender. D love i had 4her is still there but she's from a tribe my family especially my mom dislikes so much.. She has always warned us not to get married from that tribe no matter wat. I don't know wat to do.. Should i date Princess cuz I've falling in love with her. No insults plz . we are humans & behave differently
Wakanda nonsense is this

2 Likes

Romance / Re: This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up by 40secondsguy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=40secondsMan post=79604435][/quote]
Respect man!!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by 40secondsguy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knew

How did everyone know
Its like you and Sunnyshinylight have the same mental problem.. undecided

Bunch of depressed cunts...okay okay they bleeped,they're popular... Tell me how is it your fvcking business angry

If you want someone to fvck you...just say it man angry..
Not all these bullshit you keep posting..

Feel free to pm me if you're game tongue

Fuckery

2 Likes

Romance / Re: This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up by 40secondsguy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
40secondsMan:
undecided
So another 40secondsMan exist on this forum sad

Meanwhile Op its like you're mad...I told you to pm me..let's fvck angry..

I really need to feel you...just one session and your brain will reset back to normal grin

Fuckery...
Romance / Re: Don't Fail In These two Area When It's Time To Romance by 40secondsguy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Openeyes4Light:

Shut down lust, you are dead
Are you jealous grin

Can't you give a brother a share of that juicy pussy grin.. .or is it so sweet that you ain't willing to share with your fellow brothers in the lord angry

By God...it is a sin to be selfish ..hence you will also rot in hell along with the others

Meanwhile Sunnyshinylight ..pls pm me ..we need to fvck tongue

Bunch of silly fuckeries...
Romance / Re: Don't Fail In These two Area When It's Time To Romance by 40secondsguy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Two very important factors of Life; Salvation and Damnation!

Salvation is gotten when you believe and you are baptised to see the real way, the truth and the path of life.

To know God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS whom he sent to rescue the chosen ones from Damnation of eternal death is called Salvation.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

They accepted and is baptised.... Excited... Much more than happiness, because it's true and we practically feel this stuff's. He shall be saved.

Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. Amen Lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS our Lord.

The other which is also by destiny, preordained, preplanned to happen and many there are who are matching to destruction and misery unknown to the crowd.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

The master CHRIST JESUS specifically stated this, he said he who accepted my message and my person and not just accepted, he has to be baptized into the Holy Ghost, into Trinity. To take up the position of God the son. We have an elder brother who is gone beyond the sight, far above the clouds into the very presence of his majesty, in the presence of our Lord God Almighty to offer peace on our behalf - the elects like you have president elect, governors elect and several others.

We said elect! Subject to inauguration by the paternal oath of office. Promise point, where you are ordained to perform on behalf of the kingdom. We speak in men's World.

For mortalities, come up, there is a high calling of God Almighty, we are to fellowship with the power of God Almighty and the wisdom of God Almighty, share with his son CHRIST in resembles and in character. Christ is the power of God Almighty and the wisdom of God Almighty.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!

Would you be saved right now or you are condemned forever...??

It's not necessarily upto you to decide, the decision is taken you must find out your lot.
Op where do you live pls...we need to see

Cuz i want to fvck your brains out undecided

Pls pm me tongue

Dumb fuckery...
Romance / Re: Don't Fail In These two Area When It's Time To Romance by 40secondsguy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Op where do you live pls...we need to see

Cuz i want to Bleep your brains out undecided

Pls pm me tongue

Dumb fuckery...

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by 40secondsguy(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Common Rotman, you sound butter and sugar,

Rotterdam
Has he tasted it??..your pussy lips I mean

Just a drop...don't let him die of thirst tongue

1 Like

Romance / Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by 40secondsguy(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Openeyes4Light:

Don't worry miss, let us tackle this incillili for you.

Do you know up til now he's staying with his younger brother in the batcher??

You are too big for this slug...

Away from her away miss

Another dumbo on the loose ..assistant dumbo I guess sad

I really hope she let you taste that pvssy...even if its just the pvssy lips.Now common Sunnyshinylight you can't be that stingy...he's fighting on your behalf..so he deserves it

Mr openeyes don't forget to share your escapade of how you ravaged that pvssy... wink

Be careful tho..she smells like rotten fish down there lipsrsealed

Dumb Fuckery...

1 Like

Romance / Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by 40secondsguy(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

A fool at 40, a fool forever and ever

Little wonder you are the 40th comments and your name 40seconds.

You are a fool for ever. That very day you stole your brother's money you were cursed to be a fool forever
Lmao....No offence meant... Does it run in the family??Your stupidity.. I mean??

I think your glory has been used already,i think you know it too,its okay...stop crying,there is still room for redemption..

If you ever feel like talking to someone, Im here for you kiss....the rate at which your fellow feminists are gulping sniper is alarming..so I'm willing to help you get out of that condition..

Don't worry ..no strings attached....I won't fvck you wink

Fuckery....

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by 40secondsguy(m): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Did God Almighty actually asked you to start a church

A church is a revelation, is a solid everlasting rock of understanding which is only taught from above and observe by the real students of CHRIST JESUS

As a minister of the New agreement which is established on the ever speaking Blood of Christ Jesus... You are to teach them to observe divine living water.

Christ instructed his first disciples, first students to go forth and preach the gospel, He never forgot to also add that they teach them also to observe all that I have commanded you lo and behold I am with you always until the end of the world, the flesh and blood Age

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

A minister pours into the hearts of worshippers water of the word which sanctifies and washes the new believer's off the rotten traditional way of flesh and blood.

It's the Spirit of God Almighty which gives life, we mean a lifestyle, He, the Holy Spirit will show you the path of life, the way, the truth, and the life. Your flesh profit nothing. In a nutshell, the end of your flesh is death.

That's why Christ Jesus noted that when the Holy Ghost comes it will be a complete New training, a day, a New World and a new commandments of faith walking with love.

But if you are taught by the Holy Ghost to observe the way of eternal Life, the ordinances and statutes of the living God Almighty happy are you!

If not all you have are Shop's and Hall of meeting of flesh and blood parading themselves as agents of light while in reality they are the enemies of the cross of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Praise God Almighty for everlastingly. Amen
This dumbo again undecided

When will you have common sense??I put it to you that you can never make heaven with this your silly art of deception. A special place in hell will be reserved only for you.

Fuckery angry
Romance / Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by 40secondsguy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

Gladly... grin

pocohantas / AntiBrutus, Safiaa / Saffi / Safitu, czarina, Preshy561, UyaiIncomparabl, funmisticqueen2, shugavee, SweetBuns, ibkayee, delishpot, XhosaNostra
[img]https://media1./images/f0441e665cd60bf8a951fd3dc3ff7e54/tenor.gif?itemid=7915371[/img]
So dem plenty like this sad

6 Likes

Romance / Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by 40secondsguy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:
This is good news for men.

1. Men who earn N200k don't want them either.

2. Unfortunately for them, when they finally realize this, they have already been overfucked and age is no longer on their side so they run back to the N50k guys and find out they now earn N200k.

3. They waste more time trying to get back into the good books of these ex-50k dudes and get dumped for a younger girl eventually.

4. Next, they lower their "standards", abandon all protocol & force themselves on anything with a preeq they can find (including goats).

5a. They finally get married to a gorilla then the marriage crashes less than 5 years later due to a combination of their barreness, foul behaviour and the gorilla's beastly nature.

5b. They fail to settle down and become Nairaland evening newspaper feminists, ranting and attacking every male moniker to compensate for the pain they feel deep inside.

6. Suicide.

*spits angry
This Lucifer guy no well sha grin
Can you mention one of them...let us know sad

5 Likes

Romance / Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by 40secondsguy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Will you shut down demonic.
Lolz..I guess we'll meet in hell since you don't want to acknowledge your evil doings grin

Who knows...I might make you one of the demon elders grin grin

Fuckery grin

Modified:so I just found out you're actually bleeped up..pretty face but your posts are so dumb.. undecided

Maybe I'll refer you to my doctor

See ya in hell grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by 40secondsguy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What is sin
Really ??Are we doing this

You misled us with your title..if you wanted to preach. You coulda just put a decent title instead you had to deceive undecided

As for the definition of sin ..check your bible..if you can't see it there..check your dictionary.. If still you can't see it... Check your brain... undecided

Fuckery angry

1 Like

Romance / Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by 40secondsguy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Set your mind already to forgive before the offences of men come. Sure, it's absolutely impossible for offence not to be, but woe to the evil doers and their deeds.

When you grasp how abundantly the Lordship forgave you, you won't think anyone wrong you.

You'd be thinking and saying "ALL of my sins are wiped out by the blood of Jesus Christ, what can I do to repay such favour, Lord, help me carry out your plans in me.

If you start acting like this, then you are on your way to eternal love. Fight hard to live like this. Already forgive. There are much better after you have forgiven and be renewed by the all supplying root of David.

Lord, Christ Jesus our King, you and the father forgave all of our errors and remembers them no more. Be praised for ever more. Amen.
What manner of fuckery is this angry??

Do you know you have sinned greatly by committing this treacherous act.. angry.how can you be misleading us with that topic and still claim to be preaching..

If I were you I would go to the altar and self-inflict injuries on myself to reduce the wrath and punishment the lord has kept in store for you..

Fuckery angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by 40secondsguy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kenneth10110:
PS4 in 2013 hmmm
With love from uganda grin grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by 40secondsguy(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Always ensuring that I my hair remains skin-cut..mehn she would never allow me to keep Afro or any other style..
angry

During those days I was prolly the only one on skin-cut in my class.. Nigga my head would be shining because she always ensured I use vaseline and my friends won't hesitate to be tapping my head anytime they got the chance..I was even nicknamed moonshine undecided

Got to a stage I couldn't take it anymore ..yelled at her ..told her I'm not barbing shii..I was literally crying as I was yelling..

Mom:take that money and go and barb your hair

Me:Im not going to barb skin cut...

Mom:don't try me this night

Me:*agitated already*But what's wrong with you mummy!!why can't I barb afro..all the time skin cut,skin-cut..All my mates are keeping different hairstyles and their parents ain't disturbing them at all only you!!..I'm not barbing skin-cut at all.. If you like do what you want to do

Mom:*shocked*you're very stupid...*starts beating me with her tiny slippers*

Mom:go and barb it NOW!!!

ME:No..I'm not going!!

Damn..she was frustrated that night.. grin

But she didn't want to understand angry..before I know Im been reported to my dad...mehn see beating that day embarassed

Stood up to her a few more times before she gave up on me...even now if I barb afro..she would just look at me with one funny eye..we'd just laugh it off.mehn those days I still love her tho..
Best mom in the world

4 Likes

Romance / Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by 40secondsguy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
NYCnextStop:
easy bro... things are not that bad

Don't regret over the past coz they are just lessons. I believe now you know better never to trust any girl... be it your babe. Your health is very important. Always protect your self coz Las Las health is wealth

I want you to change your mentality towards women and money. There are stll good women out there as bad as it seems and money will come. Just give yourself time and put in the work. Dont forget to help humanity when the money comes coz that's the only legacy you will leave behind

P.S You have no infection but you can go for a test to calm your nerves and please never go down there again with your tongue... eew undecided

Peace bro
Yeah thanks man..I've learnt my lesson

By God I will keep on helping humanity till I drop .. been helping since and won't stop now

Problem is some of these women ain't human angry....even the good women are unpredictable.. like this my ex(yeah we just broke up about 30 mins ago)..before you know what's happening they've changed..start sucking dicks and going raw with guys for what..materialistic things?? sad

Just imagine about an hour ago when she left..she called me telling me hope I'm satisfied with how I've used her now undecided...trying to use all that feelings shit for me..I just cut the call cuz I was mad already.. didn't want to start yelling

She then whatsapp me asking me why I cut it,I was like

Me:how much for a bj??

Bitch:what's the meaning of this?

Me:lmao..its over!!!

Bitch:is this a joke or what??

Bitch:so after you have gotten what you want..you are now doing this??

Me:yeah..tell that to james and co(this was some guys that bleeped her on a steady basis)...lmao..you think I wouldn't find out..

Bitch: *no reply*

Me:I swear you ain't human..you just made me wait on that pvssy that you've been giving guys easily on a steady basis angry..how could you be so heartless!!

Bitch:*no reply*

Me:Bleep you !! *curses her,blocks and deletes her number*

I spent so much on her man
embarassed

Man..don't ever trust your babe completely..even if she looks so modest..y'all need to see this babe ...she looked so decent you won't even imagine her doing that kind of stuff (if not for nl policy) undecided

Bunch of silly fuckeries!!

You need to see man...I've been checking my dick every 2minutes just to check whether its changing shape abi colour abi anything.. embarassed

Gotten over it tho..will just find something heavy to take this night..weed won't cut it for me thus night undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by 40secondsguy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
The Lord is your strength grin
My problem is not spiritual undecided
Romance / Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by 40secondsguy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
The Lord is your strength grin
My problem is not a spiritual undecided
Romance / Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by 40secondsguy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
That Nigeria is so bleeped up...been hearing a whole lotta of issues about job scarcity..even those with first class are struggling to get a 50k job.

Even after getting the job someone will still be struggling to make ends meet..the suffering is too much mehn..I haven't graduated yet mehn..but the pressure from my family is much,everyone just keeps telling me to read as if there's is sure job waiting for me out there.
undecided
Started coding last year only for them to tell me not to be interested in it..that books first before hobby. undecided
Why are Nigerian parents like this?

Worse still there's no one to talk to for real..all I've got are friends with benefits
angry..they don't fvcking care ...fucking hypocrites.. Only interested in what you've got to offer them
The ones that seem real don't wanna be with me..maybe I irritate them too much or what..I don't know

I just bleeped a girl raw right now only to discover she's a full time bloody olosho..now I'm scared that might have caught some infections..I should have known but I was too dumb.Someone that I thought we could relate ,build a future with,tell her my problems is bleeping other guys..worse she's going raw with em embarassed
Why is it so goddamn hard to find a faithful ho
undecided

Don't ask me how I found out.Bitches cunt was even smelling so bad I've got a headache...used all my toothpaste.. Sprayed perf all over my mouth...I'm never giving head again.. Now I have to change the bedsheets undecided

Truth is in the end ,we humans dont really care for each other,once the mutual benefits are gone..shitty friends leave too.. embarassed

I keep telling myself if I eventually get rich someday..I'll prolly be fucking the shiit out of any girl,prolly be depressed and alone,prolly would have contacted HIV by then,prolly won't marry cuz these hoes ain't loyal,prolly won't have kids self,prolly will die alone angry

I can never commit suicide tho sad

Will stop here for now cuz..Jesus I hope to God I haven't caught any std.. embarassed
I'm feeling light man

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love by 40secondsguy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ladybluecash:
After all ds yrs don jazzy, u tink i wili ret u go. After al d plomises of heaven here on earth rove, u chose dat gud for notin lihanna to me, after i haf lejected pinsquare, jimu iyke, lamsey nouah, even d upcumin young artiste rike patolankin, kiss daniel nd kolede. Nw u want reave me *clyin* nailaland prease cum to my hlp ooo
You're seriously sick undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.