Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

40secondsguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40secondsguy's Profile / 40secondsguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Tuoyo, Bbnaija Star, Flaunts His 'huge' Eggplant In New Photo by 40secondsguy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
You call that huge undecided

Wait... Let me snap my own for you guys to see tongue

Romance / Re: No More CHEATING Around! Husband Has Metal Nut Attached To His Penis By His Wife by 40secondsguy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Damn!!

This is some next level shii shocked

Imagine if they made a mistake during the operation and scissored his blokos grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Which One Do You Fear Most? (pic) by 40secondsguy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmm...

Its the middle one ooo embarassed

That creature can be so manipulative and heartless... angry

8 Likes

Romance / Re: Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) by 40secondsguy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Incoming enemy missile strike..!!!!

Take cover... I repeat take cover!!!!!

Overrrrrrr

4 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) by 40secondsguy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
ItooWorWor:

Alpha 1, wats ur position with Thanos, I repeat! wats ur position with Thanos... Over!

I'm hit!!!...

Alpha team is completely down...I repeat! Alpha team is completely down

Drone strike was a failure... She can't be taken down...!!!

Requesting assistance from suicide squad level 9

Overrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrtr

1 Like

Romance / Re: Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) by 40secondsguy(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Alpha team 3 is down...I repeat alpha team 3 is down!!

Thanos spotted embarassed...requesting air strike,drone strike,nuclear strike!!!

I repeat thanos spotted!!!

I've got only 40secs remaining..

Over and out!!

13 Likes 7 Shares

Romance / Re: What Are Your Plans For 2020? by 40secondsguy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Designer123:
I am still learning web design. I have learnt HTML and CSS already, JavaScript and php remaining. What is WordPress about?

Wordpress is more like an easy way to create websites. You don't need to start designing from scratch because some functionalities are already installed in the were wordpress package.Although you'd still be doing some coding.

It's quite easy to use ...so I'll recommend you to learn it too smiley
Romance / Re: What Are Your Plans For 2020? by 40secondsguy(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Designer123:
What type of programming are you into? Web or Software?

Web design..you know WordPress,css,javascript,php,jquery and the likes... smiley

What about you?
Romance / Re: THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) by 40secondsguy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
swave7:

You last for 40s on top woman? Bros cheesy undecided

The thing tire me..my brother undecided embarassed
Romance / Re: What Are Your Plans For 2020? by 40secondsguy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fully venture into programming

This year I was oppurtuned to learn a lot about programming... Was already good at it,but studies wouldn't let me focus on it. Even lost a job because of it.

But this time around ,I'm going full speed....hopefully I create my own website too cool

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Plus-sized Model Monalisa Stephen Flaunts Massive Boobs In New Photos by 40secondsguy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
queenblog:
Nigerian Plus-sized model, Monalisa Stephen took to Instagram to flaunt her massive boobs in these new photos she shared to her page.

See full photos >> https://kupelove..com/2019/12/nigerian-plus-sized-model-monalisa.html

What kind of boobs is this... Nitori olurun

One of that boobs can feed Nigeria for 20 years according to the erm.... grin

The other one would solve mass unemployment sad

Anyways...where's my vaseline undecided

Romance / Re: Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love by 40secondsguy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:
Mention those things you can never do for love , no matter how much you love that person
I can't sacrifice my savings for love, i can't have a child out of wedlock for love, I can't turn my back against my loved ones for love and most of all I won't take a blood oat cuz of love fighting my fellow girl because of a man
sharing toothbrush
MouthAction (Abeg no give me head I won't give u BJ) I don't like it
Anal sex

Geez..you don't like head
shocked

You prolly haven't been getting it properly... maybe your dude was just spitting all over the place

But I'm telling you you for real..if someone gives you good head...like really mind-blowing head...you won't mind suckimg his intestines out just to get that head..for real tho... grin

Well for me... Since I've never been in love ...like real love ooo. I guess I don't know how I'll be.

But one thing I know...

Its family over bitches
Romance / Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by 40secondsguy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Low budget jackie chan grin

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him by 40secondsguy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Op...pls come closer as sense dey far from you like this angry

Romance / Re: There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. by 40secondsguy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
stupidity:
Compare grin

There are small dlcks bro!!!
As well wide pvssys.
Chai...see as you just finished small-pricked guys grin

Your stupidity no be for here ooo grin

Small prick guy right now cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. by 40secondsguy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
respect80:
Hey friends, I'm no longer comfortable with the length and height at which ladies go about trying to body shame men on the issue of having small dick. Even though mine falls between big or average, I think it's high time we speak on behalf of our brothers who suffer from such because an injustice to one is an injustice to all. How can a lady at the age of 17 be collecting fvck from every tom, dick and harry within and outside the street only to later come to settle or date one innocent guy and start complaining about small size dick?
Have you ever seen Don Jazzy wearing Korede Bello's shirt? After receiving over sized dicks at a tender age, they will start trying to have their cake back after eating it. undecided

The annoying thing is that you will just see a small girl of yesterday thinking you don catch one smally, but once she bend down a little, you could see her kidneys, liver through her puxxy.

For fvck sake, who have we offended in this country that everything keeps deteriorating, even puxxies?
The other day, it was a young lady at the age of 18 if not less than, that was describing how sweet married men's dicks are. Even though her fellow ladies clamped down on her telling her that when the hen come home to roost, she would feel the heat of the fire she made while young but she still claimed she doesn't care about such things. Imagine an 18 year old receiving dicks meant for 48 year old. Haba! Haunty, shoe get size na, even okrika get quality.

Dear guys, never allow any girl or woman body shame you over your dick size cos there's no such thing as small dick. If she shamelessly tells you your dick is too small, you also should shamelessly tell her it's her puxxy is too wiiide and deeeep. Don't go and kee yourself for any hoelosho.

Shii...dude

That was some savage shii grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life by 40secondsguy(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Damn...what can I say... shocked

I guess life is a strange thing...that's why I don't look down on anyone ever.... Cause you never know what the future might hold for you...

Cums out of thread

245 Likes 12 Shares

Health / Re: Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? by 40secondsguy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
VanPOLICE:
grin grin

E get one ceegrate weah i smoke last week .... e high pass weed

since that time i say .... no to sweed
Which brand
Romance / Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by 40secondsguy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Jewelbaby01:
where's the smile? undecided

Damn....nice jewels shocked
Romance / Re: Mention Dat Nairaland Girl U Want To Get Married In 2020 by 40secondsguy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just this 3

maynation,pocohantas,toyorsih
Romance / Re: My New Girlfriend Has A Big Br**st. Please Advise. by 40secondsguy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
adedammy007:
advice on big brest? I just imagine how senseless some pple are. pls what advise shld be given to u cos ur gf big breast......maybe u shld reduce it to d size of ur brain.I'm sure nothing will be on her cheast if u reduce it to ur brain size
Damn you savage as fucck shocked

Romance / Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by 40secondsguy(m): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, this guy is a troll na!!!

Jeez! grin

I wonder how he layed his hands on these pictures. Lmao.
Are you the one in the picture?
Romance / Re: Do I Look Like A Celebrity? by 40secondsguy(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2019
mamagee3:
Do I look like a celebrity, yes or nay
I don't really care...but why do you always like taking pictures in the car??

BTW ...that eyebrow makes you look like a transgender

Pls shave it undecided

1 Like

Romance / Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by 40secondsguy(m): 2:37am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=Nina4u post=84688465][/quote]

Christ...that's some mark shocked

You didn't need to show me...but its cool
I'm glad you did tho
cool

But they really cut you up ooo shocked

1 Like

Romance / Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by 40secondsguy(m): 2:36am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=Nina4u post=84688465][/quote]
Christ...that's some mark shocked

You didn't need to show me...but its cool
I'm glad you did tho
cool

But they really cut you up ooo shocked

1 Like

Romance / Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by 40secondsguy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
Lol... You just busted her grin
grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? by 40secondsguy(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Nina4u:
angry angry angry
Where is the surgery mark...I mean they had to stitch you up right undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by 40secondsguy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Heh...trying so bad to endure it undecided

1 Share

Romance / Re: Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Friend by 40secondsguy(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are not a real niggarrr

Do not despise the days of your little beginning
Although they look like a low budget Moda fuckkking broke asss couple now but i bet my balls you won't recognise them three years from now

And moreover that girl is slim
And slim girls are the most beautiful
They are beautiful in every ways
When that girl is on leggings ehnnn you will be tempted to bang her because her camel toe will be so beautiful

Slim girls don't have vagina odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina there preventing vagina odour

Talk about their ability to accommodate any size of dick that goes into them because they are deep.
Just tell them to sit on you during coitus and i bet you they will wet your dickkk with juicy, sticky, foaming and watery fluid from thier vagina

Slim girls are just too beautiful

Romance / Re: I Need Friends by 40secondsguy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:

thank you
Aiit...have you sent it?
Romance / Re: I Need Friends by 40secondsguy(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:
..what's your email I'll send it to you
gbolyfranco@gmail.com

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Need Friends by 40secondsguy(m): 3:12am On Nov 30, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:

I'm not on whatsapp but I'll like us to be friends if you like maybe through fb?
Aiit...what's your user name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.