Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

40secondsguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 40secondsguy's Profile / 40secondsguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by 40secondsguy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Continue please

1 Like

Romance / Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by 40secondsguy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Continue joor angry
Romance / Re: My Worst Experience Ever by 40secondsguy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
I can relate bro grin

These hoes ain't loyal undecided

When she says. .."I'm a virgin " angry

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) by 40secondsguy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
FTC at last grin

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by 40secondsguy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse
Must he be a rich guy ehn!!!..Better go and hustle

See her lepa yansh sef.....

Celebrities / Re: Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by 40secondsguy(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Awon diick suckers grin

I'd prefer the mom over the daughter tho...if you know you know wink

1 Like

Career / Re: Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) by 40secondsguy(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That guy pressing phone fit be iCauseTrouble for all I know cheesy
Damn...i love the color of your eyes
kiss
are they really blue??
Romance / Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by 40secondsguy(m): 1:48am On Jul 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Moaning, screaming, shouting, speaking in tongues and giving orders like push it to the right, push it to the left, push harder, don't come yet o during love making, I ate that nonsense die
Ahh only you. .. kilode shocked

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. by 40secondsguy(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2019
DonKalidon:
I have this neighbor that we stay in same apartment in Lagos and he is dating one very beautiful girl that likes forming good girl. Although she is a nice girl and very loyal to the guy but I have always been suspecting that this babe will definitely be doing coded runs because the babe is just too fine.
For like a week I noticed she had not come around because she always comes around almost everyday and sometimes stays over so I asked him and he said she travelled to visit her parents in Benin. Not like I had any business with their relationship because the guy and I are not friends just normal neighbors stuff that you always greet each other because you see everyday.

So I travelled to Abuja for a business and I was lodged in a hotel somewhere in life camp area. It's a nice place and I observed a lot of big men come there. I was at the bar one evening doing something on my laptop and to my greatest surprise I saw this my neighbors girlfriend with one fresh senior man obviously the man looks like excess money. Immediately she saw me I could see the shock in her face and obviously there was no lie she could tell me because of the way they romanticly held themselves. Even while they sat I observed the way the guy was romancing her and she couldn't tell him to stop because he is a big man and she knows she has been busted.
I already had it in mind that there is no way I will tell the guy anything of such because it's none of my business but the fear the girl has is now turning into something else.
First of all later that night I decided to chill in the pool and enjoy myself and I was surprised when she came to the pool as well to join me. Imagine her telling me not to tell her man and offering to do anything I want and you all know what that means but I knew what she was driving at and resisted her to the core. I noticed the senior lodged her in the hotel and comes like in the evenings then goes home because he obviously has a family at home, so you can imagine this girl that this my neighbors wants to marry. Anyways she became very close to me throughout our stay in the hotel till I left her there back to Lagos. I know she would have been calling her man anyhow to observe if maybe his behavior had changed and she will know I have told him but I didn't mention a word to him.

After some days she returned and I could see how excited my my neighbor was to see his GF again so in my mind I was like if only this guy knew what's up with this girl. The problem now is that the girl and I hardly talk before, just greet each other just but now the way she greets me and want to ask me questions or talk to me is even making the BF surprise and I am trying to avoid her in the best way I can.

What do you guys advice I do in this sort of situation?
What if your neighbour was a fellow nairalander...and right now he's reading all this shii embarassed

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" by 40secondsguy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jgoldie:
Thank God I left my ex but I miss head...this one wan swallow the whole meat...I carry my slippers run
Hanty wey like head shocked

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Verified US/UK Upwork Accout by 40secondsguy(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm in need of an upwork account (preferably us account).I don't know why...I tried to set up a Nigerian account...but they keep disapproving the account.

If you know anyone that could help me get a verified account..contact me..I would appreciate it.

By the way,I'm a web developer..i.e I'm looking for a verified web developer account.

Thanks
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Website Design Help Needed by 40secondsguy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
ProGSM:
Hi guys,

I have a small job to do that requires a website designer with css knowledge.

Kindly drop your contact and I will contact you!

Cheers!

Hi there!!

I've got adequate CSS knowledge to help you out

Here's my number 08068006649

Thanks
Programming / Re: Let's Build An App Together - Team Work by 40secondsguy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Full stack developer(HTML,CSS,jquery,php and mysql programming)

Still learning tho..would like to take a part in your project

Here add me up 08068006649
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Frontend Developer Needed by 40secondsguy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
I'm quite an experienced web developer and I'm interested in your gig. Thing is I'm still in the university (finals).

I would like to work for you. Hope you get this message and reply back.

Thanks.
Romance / Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by 40secondsguy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Let us share our experiences with some of you who can not live without sex......

Sex is spiritual and whatever man or woman you share your private parties with is automatically join with you and you automatically share their spiritual curses with....the wages of sin is death.... final deaths...

Growing up we were able by the Holy Ghost to flee sexual temptation.... There are thousands of you guys here on nairaland who wants to communicate with us through whatever means Satan and his wife uses to destroy virgin's...., No chance... We are not looking for husband......we are married.

We are waiting for our life from heaven, when CHRIST who is our life shall appear then shall we appear with him in glory......

Young girls and boys be encourage this world isn't your home..... your home is coming and you will practically see it very well.

All things are ours and you will soon see it.
Op...for the last time stop posting dumb shii.. angry

Romance / Re: Bae's Friend Is Acting Overly Nice To Me All Of A Sudden by 40secondsguy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Freehuman:
Awwwwwwn, lucky dude. Please Knack bae's friend. Let her lift the two soft organs, stare at her areola and lick round them, bite the protruding piece of flesh at the centre of the areola subtly. Look into her eyes and bring out your shame, stroke it repeatedly between the two organs she lifts for you. It seems that is what you admire in bae's friend that you get obsessed with her revealing pictures of them. Don't ever tell bae about this adventure. Tell bae's friend you love her like bae and you are confused to choose but you already introduced bae to everyone. She will never resist you, and trust me you will have both women forever and they'll be great friends without problem as long as bae doesn't know. Tell her you want her to be bae's best friend and show bae more love.

I need to commend you, OP, for successful trolling the romance section of Nairaland. However you can do more exploits in the crime section. If bae catches you, squeeze are neck and lift her up like Brock Lesnar does and give her an F-5 on your tiled floor . You will have a story to tell at the crime section. If you however want to troll the family section, you can impregnate bae and her friend. If you are not further interested in trolling the investment section and posting betnaija scams, make sure they are not pregnant with twins. However if you have enough funds for twins, you'll then end your trolling at the Auto section of nairaland asking which car will be adequate to the growing community in your house.

My 2 cents.
Wtf dude!!

Webmasters / Re: Paypal Account Needed. by 40secondsguy(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Im very much interested.. You can email me@gbolyfranco@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Verified US/UK Upwork Accout by 40secondsguy(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm in need of an upwork account (preferably us account).I don't know why...I tried to set up a Nigerian account...but they keep disapproving the account.

If you know anyone that could help me get a verified account..contact me..I would appreciate it.

By the way,I'm a web developer..i.e I'm looking for a verified web developer account.

Thanks
Career / I Need A Verified US/UK Upwork Accout by 40secondsguy(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Hello guys,

Thanks
Romance / Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by 40secondsguy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmm maybe...

I don't know..but I think I'm a nymph too...ive been getting sexual urges almost every time...like literally every time undecided

I don't know if its because of my age(early 20's) or the fact that I see girls a lot sad

Had a day like that where one babe came to my crib..started the first round... Entered second round..I could say that that duo lasted almost an hour...I was so truly exhausted... But funny thing was that about 10 mins after she left...third leg started misbehaving again undecided

Had to do the needy... wink else I prolly won't have slept that night

Funny thing the next morning, afternoon too...its always like that mehn embarassed

By the way Op do you do makeup videos... I feel like I've seen your face somewhere...
Romance / Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by 40secondsguy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Body and face Hunter college,

We are NOT Of this Age little ones....

We came to destroy the works of the Devil.....

Live with that
Just shut the fvck up...aargh!!

Must you speak as if you're possessed angry
You look like the type that keeps on preaching about salvation...but in the end won't get it undecided

You seriously need to change angry

Dumb fuckery!!
Romance / Re: Ladies And Display Picture. by 40secondsguy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Debramaye:
I changed mine, come and beat me grin

But seriously it's one's personal thing to change dp I mean that's why social media put that option there if not we'll all be stuck on old pictures.

Everyone to his/her own
Damn ...you fine babe shocked

Are you single? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This by 40secondsguy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
I know I look great inward and outward showing, and it's by my Spirit said the Holy Ghost.

When you know that you are fearfully and wonderfully made it should make you more humble and gentle.

Ready to lend a helping hand to help those who are in need.
Lmao...if anyone believes that this is the Op,then his/her brain must have been seriously fvcked up.... sad

And If you're truly the one...its a shame that someome as pretty as you're can be so fvcking dumb and deceptive undecided

Anyways...pm OP.. I want to share the word of God with you.. If you know you know grin grin grin

1 Like

Programming / Re: Checkout My First E-commerce Website by 40secondsguy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jabi200:

i hosted free on infinityfree and for the backend i used google firebase, just google them and you'll find everthing you need
Wow...okay

I'll check it out
Programming / Re: Checkout My First E-commerce Website by 40secondsguy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jabi200:

Not even a penny, its free hosting and free backend from google.
Wow really..from which site did you get the domain name...

Was it hostgator or godaddy??
Programming / Re: Checkout My First E-commerce Website by 40secondsguy(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Jabi200:
Just completed my first e-commerce website after studying for a year plus, check out here grocenda.ga
Great website man!!

Building my own website too..hope to release it this year tho...

Uhm how much did you spend to set the website online(like getting the domain name and other stuffs)?

Thanks
Romance / Re: Could You Imagine This Kind Of Website?. by 40secondsguy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Whoever designed that website fvcked up...

Same thing as nairaland man.. That's too bad
He should have at least modified it a little.. a little bit of color changing would have gone a long way

I wish him luck tho
Family / Re: Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage by 40secondsguy(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Hyacenth22:
I married my wife 2 years ago, it was all rossy till last year when she had a family issue which was very fatal, we solved it half way so the issues still lingers and bothers her anyway.

Early this year i started noticing lack of sexual urge for me, i practically have to beg her or rather ask for sex was thinking it might be the family issues she was facing, am very faithful to a fault, the issues has lingered on for long now that i have to engage sexual lubricant in other to have sex with her as she is never Hot or sexually stimulated, doesn't miss me or even initiate any form of sexual act with me, does not ask for sex, even during any sex i succeed to imitate she never acts intrested, i just have to stroke till am tired and pull out, she just lay like a dead wood with little or no moan.

This was a lady who was actually always demanding we make love.

I have discussed with her on this issues alot and what seems to be the problem is giving head, when i meet my wife i was very conscious of our sexual orientations as at then MouthAction was something we both agreed to wave off because she complains my dick shocks her and myself never enjoy giving head.

The whole pre intimacy was boiled down to kissing, smooching and fingering which was what normally excites her the most.

She later confessed to me that her female friend talk her into how exciting receiving head seems and after i tried it once she now needs to receive head before she can get Hot, have seen lots of her searched histroy are on lesbian pussy sucking, just last month we both ended up treating an STD she gave me, the last time i tried giving her head she told me i wasn't doing it well, i was lost in thoughts because this was my second time giving her head and i improved as compared to the first time.

Am worried over all these because am begining to think she is cheating on me, the worst nightmare to me is being that any attempt to touch her down there is being resisted and she always says fingering now pains her, it's either i give her head or nothing, i haven't gotten much evidence as to her sleeping around because i haven't done much scoping on her.

Am just confused as i type this because i need clarity and opinions on these how possible can a lady sexual preferences change this fast , if she is actually cheating already is there any good way to find out am just confused.

Please pardon my typos
I think you should just talk to her..

Eventually if you find out that she's receiving it from a woman outside. Ask for a party with the woman...you'd be surprised that she'll agree happily to your demands wink

As per the head game...you're probably bad at it..
Focus your tongue only on the clitoris..don't just go liking everything as if its egusi soup..
Go in circular directions.. Tongue Bleep her but real fast...bit it a little bit and most importantly..focus on the clitoris only wink.you'd be surprised. Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.