Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare (4631 Views)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare by darlenese(f): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Op u don't need to attend all classes , u can attend some and miss some , there is nothing wrong with taking your baby to class, except its against your school rules .
I had my first child in school , he was exactly six weeks when I resumed school , but I resumed classes a week later , if u have good room mates, hostel mates etc, they will also be of great help.
Re: Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare by baby124: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Take your baby to school with you. School is much better than being at work. At least your schedule is flexible. You can pay trustworthy friends to take care of baby when you are in lectures. Don’t use free help, pay them.
Re: Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare by ireneidiva(f): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
mrphysics:

No one is trying to be judgemental. I offered her an advise before writing on. No one judged any here.
@ the bold, I got that now.

Like I said, it wasn't all connecting.
It connected very well. You are the only one who couldn't comprehend....obviously.
Re: Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare by bukatyne(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Martins4christ:
i really need advice. i am a student, currently pregnant. going by my calculation, my baby will be two weeks old when school resumes, i am planing on staying at home for a month to take care of LO. my concern is will i be able to drop a six weeks old baby at d school daycare, while i attend class? (i am a single, cant afford a personal nanny, and i have no family member around me) or is there a better way to go about it. am at my wits end.

If you must have sex, protect yourself and/or sleep with a person willing to accept your pregnancy is mistake happens.

That aside, congrats you are keeping the baby..... very brave of you.

I believe your lecturers and coursemates know you are pregnant..... Talk to your lecturers that you need three months or two months at least to care for your baby and you would like to study from home i.e. read etc from home and come to school for only compulsory tests and exams. This means you will have to be in constant touch with your collegaues and photocopy/download the texts you are using so you are updated.

Again, you can get one of your relatives (seeking admission, looking for job, on long break, etc. that can stay with you for that period and care for your baby.

If the school daycare is free and you are not comfortable leaving LO with your relative alone, the person can go with the baby to the daycare and you pick both up after you are done with lectures.

It will get better.

Godluck
Re: Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Differential:
Just make sure it's a center and not a home. In any case, ask for references before placing him/her there. Some schools have daycare, so ask. My University has a daycare but they mostly use it for research.

It's good to wait at least 2 months before putting a baby into daycare, because at 6 weeks he/she has not yet been vaccinated.

Use the babies for research as in?
Re: Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Martins4christ:
Thank God For Safe Delivery.Mary Is Here kiss[b][/b]

Congrats and thanks for the update.

Goodluck.
Re: Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare by Martins4christ: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year, I Want To Say A Very Big Thank You To Everyone , I Really Appreciate Your Care Nd Contributions, May This New Year Favour You All O.
Abeg O , Anyone That God Is Laying It Upon His Heart Should Please Help Me , Dis Financial Stress Is Kinda Choking O Jawe. 0125981405. GTB. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All Dear Ladies / Punishment For Stubborn African Kids (pics) / Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.