Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan (25829 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by ugwumichael(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01
There was drama in Ibadan on Wednesday as three men engaged in heated arguments over the paternity of two children from a woman they all claimed they were married to.

The woman at the centre of the controversy, Taiba Raman has also not helped the situation as she confirmed she was having a sexual relationship with the men around the same time.

According to the accounts of the men, they were all married to Raman after fulfilling her mother’s condition of helping to pay off her debts before they were accepted as rightful husbands.

They all claimed they helped clear the debts of Raman and rightfully married her.

However, complications arose when two of the men claimed to have fathered a child each with Taiba, only to have them given to another man who insisted he was the father of both children.

They made this revelation while appearing on a radio programme anchored by Oriyomi Hamzat, tagged Kokoro Alate on Agidigbo 88.7 FM in Ibadan on Wednesday.

One of the men identified as Sharafa said when he met Raman, she informed him of her debt and he promised to pay if he could meet her parent whom he met, adding that he sold his work instruments to pay the debt and later had a child with her.

Speaking further, a few days after they had their first child and named him, someone else came to claim ownership which he found surprising, adding that his wife later exhumed the placenta that was already buried.

Sharafa said, “When I met her mother, she told me that whosoever pays off the debt will have her daughter in his home as his wife. I did and a few days after the naming of our first child, some people came to our house to claim ownership of the child. So, we were all taken to the police and the area commander asked her who the father of her child was and she answered that I was the father. So, I was told to go home with my child and wife.

“A day after, she exhumed the child’s placenta claiming that she was threatened to be embarrassed by the man who earlier claimed to be the father of my child over her debt if she didn’t bring the placenta. So, we went back to the area commandant and he asked her who the father of the child was again and she changed her initial statement and said it was the other man who owned the child and we were all surprised.”

In the same vein, the second man, Oseni claimed to be the father to the second child, saying Raman lived with him for eight months in 2023 after paying N40,000 from her debt.

He said after conceiving their second pregnancy, Raman lied to him that she had a miscarriage, adding that he discovered she lied about the day she was named the supposed miscarried pregnancy with another man.

He said, “I have accepted that the second pregnancy was lost according to what she told me but I want my first child. She should give me my child, I have forfeited all the money I spent on her and her mother. All I want is my child.”

On his part, the third man, identified as Rauf, said he was surprised that Raman had two other men while she was with him but insisted that he was the father of the two children.

“I am surprised by this revelation. I never knew she had other men because we had been together for a long time. However, I am the father of the children,” he stated.

In her defence, Raman insisted that Rauf was indeed the father of the children, despite being married to all three men and having a sexual relationship with them.

https://punchng.com/three-men-fight-over-baby-in-ibadan/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by insidelife22(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01
Now that lady is the role model and Godmother of madam Jennyclay

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by immortalcrown(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01
Paternity fraud is as bad as rape or even worse. But no law against it because it is committed by the most influential gender.

That's Jennyclay for you. Jennyclay will likely avoid this thread.

But those men should be ashamed of themselves.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by ugwumichael(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01
Trustalone:
That woman is not being sincere.

She sure knows who the father is but she da use there head play ludo.

grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by NaijaCover(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01
Hmmmmm
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01
Except she slept with all 3 men same day, same hour she will be confused.
I thought the fight was physical as in Mortal kombat like the photo below.

8 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Seunpapa65: 8:15pm On Mar 01
Women can confuse people ehnn instead of to tell the original owner they won't

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by KanuSE: 8:16pm On Mar 01
That lady's kpekus must be full of saccharin, must be rich in nutrients. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Ceenelly(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01
Poverty

1 Like

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Kharol1234: 8:17pm On Mar 01
I think say the story don enter front-page before?

1 Like

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by brightovio007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01
Channel that energy into a productive venture
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by fergie001: 8:17pm On Mar 01
nlfpmod continue you hear...

4 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Bahamas95(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01
cheesy
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Goodlady(f): 8:17pm On Mar 01
What's wrong with that city and promiscuity?
This lady no dey rep well at all. A bad example to motherhood!
Anyways we v scum men too o!
Their own worst pass!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by KanuSE: 8:17pm On Mar 01
ugwumichael:

She sure knows who the father is but she da use there head play ludo.

grin grin grin

No she doesn't, she was knacking the 3 men concurrently....RAWWW! grin

7 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:17pm On Mar 01

Who will fight for me like this embarassed
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by ivolt: 8:17pm On Mar 01
Why radio program instead of confirmatory test?
I guess DNA test is very expensive these days.

7 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Skillsnigeria: 8:18pm On Mar 01
grin
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by KanuSE: 8:18pm On Mar 01
Goodlady:
What's wrong with that city and promiscuity?
This

Do you mean IMO state?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by callmevirus(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Just negodu Ndi mgbu a
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by KanuSE: 8:18pm On Mar 01
IbrahimSkiba:

Who will fight for me like this embarassed

Portable. 😒

4 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01
grin
Na wa.

Wahala for men wey dey lash bannies wey dey lash around...........

E fit later surprise dem say the baby no even belong to any of dem....

Fear bannies and break Methuselah's GWR.

17 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by PheelzAlmighty: 8:19pm On Mar 01
Simps all over the place...

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by inoki247: 8:19pm On Mar 01
Ok Mak dem call King Solomon make he come help dem solve am ...

6 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:20pm On Mar 01
KanuSE:

Portable. 😒

Lol why portable? grin
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Meti99(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01
Dsa
Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Mikuni(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01
Some men be mumu o. We too like wahala

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Engrbee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01
Ẹ gbẹnu si mic daada

1 Like

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Goodlady(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01
KanuSE:

Do you mean IMO state?
Ask Google!
I v seen many news of cheats from Ibadan. The fuel station owner wey kill his wife no be that state?

8 Likes

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by Chibuzoripob: 8:21pm On Mar 01
sad Free SMA grin,free food..The government to take over the kids while the irresponsible husbands take care of the kids welfare cool. Case finish

1 Like

Re: Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan by AllahOfBlood: 8:23pm On Mar 01
smiley
typical ewedu consumers

there never disappoint us

so shameless. imagine them assembling on a radio station to discuss this shameful act

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do? / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.