Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (87215 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by talk2percy(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2017
But why, Davido Togod u foked up if truly this was how this whole thing happened! U came down from the car and left ur guy that is drunk locked up in the car, for what, to die??

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by ideylaff: 2:27am On Oct 07, 2017
babaolofin:

Young boy, you are the one confusing yourself. In a dynasty, when you mention the family name, you have inadvertently referred to the patriarch . I called him the general relation, I would have said relative or brother , but intentionally used relation.I said his wife does not tolerate any disturbance . Is he not happily married?

Daisy is not all what you see outside.

Daisy has bn known to date young boy from time immemorial oooo.

TY knows as well and they have an understanding that works for both of them.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by placeofallure(f): 4:14am On Oct 07, 2017
tspun:
I understand where u are going but you see its not entirely davido's fault, sometimes we play some stupid play without minding the result, its fun though.

i know its not good to blame the dead but why did he joined a competition like that when he knows he his not capable.

me that can't take more than three bottles of origin why will I join a competition that involve taking ten bottles. that will be me killing myself by myself

Very well said, everyone should know his or her breaking point.

However, You all seem not to be getting the point. Nobody has said Davido killed him, neither could he be totally absolved of this incident because he and some others were present at the scene. If it were true, why did they leave only him to suffocate in the car? That's up for contention anyway, you know your word against mine kinda thing. Nonetheless, He will be interrogated and investigated for:

Leaving him at the hospital without looking back.
Refusal to report at the nearest police station.
Inability to inform family or friends of the deceased.

There are other loopholes, what went wrong with the camera that the vision became blurry all of a sudden? Why did his boys put on caps to protect their identity at the hospital? Something is not right!
Davido is a star, we love him yes! But that's not a license to unscrupulous behavior. There's a life involved now. He has family and friends who love him dearly, a widowed mum especially. How do you think they feel now?

Well, this is Nigeria. The 57-year-old Nigeria. We're watching as the judiciary and executive will collabo and sweep this under the carpet as they did yesterday.
So, everything KunkAcid said is the damn truth!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Jimmy231: 5:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Mowunmiaf:

http://www.lailasblog.com/dating-tagbo-death-wasnt-father-last-child-caroline-danjuma/
what is morgan doing in Davido house that they i smell something cos i saw it on istagram... dont quote if you dont know who i am saying
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
She's divorced.
lurther:
Is this woman not married?
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by horpeh01(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
shege45:
wait oooo wat do ds guys expect from David, shey dem want mke him involve ni? so dat hm image go tarnish
he is already involved bro

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Maafiaalady: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2017
tyson98:
I need a wife
i need a husband.... PM for digits �
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by mofresh(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Won't you mind My dad has been on my neck and am single[[hit d club bro, their u gat so much bitches swinin @ ur feets][/lolz]]
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
jaxxy:

I mentioned depending on the hours of been locked up. Many things hv to be considered.

It didn't take up to 30 mins for me to start feeling suffocated, I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't gotten a solution in an hour
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Femistico(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
All you blaming Davido wah do u expect from this guy... To drop the dead at the hospital and stay with him or he shld call his famz members and then term him as the killer abi? He already knew it could backfired on him and pple will accuse him as the murderer if he stays at the hospital...so he knew wat he was doing...nigga drank himself to death and fortunately not in Davido's car or else it would ave bn a diff story by now
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Abeos(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
aventura:
i thought they said they were siblings?

No one thought they could be dating at first tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by grodt999: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
luxy44:

Another stupid man
you are a monkey
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Siscooh: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
shege45:
wait oooo wat do ds guys expect from David, shey dem want mke him involve ni? so dat hm image go tarnish
Tarnished already. Evil act

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
royalamour:
What! All these beautiful girls be dating some not so it guys and then you wonder what they see in them.

Honestly I weak.

I can't even be his friend sef, how much more date.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Sheguama: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2017
nurshah:

Honestly she does... Am sure she knew media will start false allegations and she still went ahead ..she Trully is a good and loyal friend
Tagbo would have been proud to have her as a friend if only he knew those he called friends and spent his last moments with were not truly loyal and she that was waiting was the most loyal

I hope God heals her pain and gives her a loyal ,partner who will make her happy .

Hmmm...

I respect your sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Funkybabee(f): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2017
That acts is bad,they should investigate the matter to reveal the truth
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by nevachange(f): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
TOTO
ALCOHOL
TOTO

WETIN DEY KILL MAN ^^

Marry today. DOesnt mean you no go die sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauz0_RbZw
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by kabaka1: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
royalamour:
What! All these beautiful girls be dating some not so it guys and then you wonder what they see in them.
that D must be good for her
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Pearl05(f): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
OMEGA009:
Me thot Tagbo was her brother?! Now it have entered "dated"

But I thought the woman is married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.