Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (87247 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
kennieG:
Don't tell me dis woman dating /dated dis guy.. Some women are dirty n classless regardless of their fake beauties.. Tasteless people claiming classy

Remove the makeup, remove the wig, take away the seductive clothes and most women society place the 'classy' tag on aren't worth one-tenth of the mental and physical energy employed to make them yours. Most are broke leeches too.

Men should always remember this before degrading themselves before women. Most of them, that is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by majamajic(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

Who told you they're not of the same class. Dude you're ignorant of a lot of things. Just next time don't conclude if you're not sure for a FACT

as u are sure of the fact, who was he before his death? cos we all know danjuma. we don't always face the truth. With respect to the dead they are not in same class. continue arguing without telling his level or his profile .

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
So dis one sef ti divorce, hmmm it's well oooo
Tagbo RIP bt wich kain mouth u wan take answer ur creator nw

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
majamajic:

as u are sure of the fact, who was he before his death? cos we all know danjuma. we don't always face the truth. With respect to the dead they are not in same class. continue arguing without telling his level or his profile .

Never conclude without facts simple
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tagbo Don enter bottle

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
I need a wife

Now meet your wife.

adajoe555:

Hmm.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
janefrancisca:
Human beings sef...if to say she date one big man, una go call am gold digger...she date normal dude, she is now classless...o dikwa egwu.
Screw niceties! He's no "normal dude".

He did hard drugs, lived recklessly, had no respect for his body/health and partied till he dropped.

She's a single mum who should know better than dating irresponsible men. The men she dates visit her home with her kids around. It's her duty to keep irresponsible people away from her impressionable young ones. Falling in love shouldn't make you throw caution to the wind.

There is a likelihood of a substance abuser being a molester too.

A normal dude is responsible and one you can introduce to your kids, kit and kin.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by royalamour(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rextayne:
This niggaa just murdered English, smh.

You know nothing. Go back to school.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Chijosky(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
But I don't know this Tagbo b4
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Screw niceties! He's no "normal dude".

He did hard drugs, lived recklessly, had no respect for his body/health and partied till he dropped.

She's a single mum who should know better than dating irresponsible men. The men she dates visit her home with her kids around. It's her duty to keep irresponsible people away from her impressionable young ones. Falling in love shouldn't make you throw caution to the wind.

There is a likelihood of a substance abuser being a molester too.

A normal dude is responsible and one you can introduce to your kids, kit and kin.
The way you always arrange your tenses makes me happy
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
A grown man took himself to the club took liquor beyond his obvious limit and was left in d car to slep off bt never woke up. Is she implying he suffocated I don't think dats possible depending on how many hours a fully ac'd car can retain enough oxygen for a single person or more sofar its at night even after the ac has been turned off. If it was in the daytime on a sunny day i wud say it's possible bt not at night. Its a sad event bt I don't think its anybody's fault here.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Ibyno(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
rip to him, omo so that guy dey blow dis pretty gal?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by 2shure: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Im afonjas meaning
Tagbo......dope seller aka s.k/igbo seller.
Dagbo......fake.
Dagbo tagbo killed by davido.
Now who wins the 200k and iphone 8

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by geunik(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
He suffocated inside the car because they left him.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by riyanxeally(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
this guys too small fr u sha...kpele its well...
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
royalamour:

You know nothing. Go back to school.
Simpleton you know you need education more than I do, go read brighter grammar and comprehend the basics before you reply me. grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by HYOTHi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Froggie froggie how far na

Davido just got himself messed up big time!

His offense:

1. Abandoning the body of the deceased at the hospital without even seeking for help from the medical team.
2.Refusal to report the incidence at the nearest police station.
3. Refusal to contact any of Tagbo's relative or close associates to inform them of the incident immediately.

Mheeeen.....that was callous of froggie & a display of cowardice.

Davido, I know say no b u kill Tagbo na the excessive shots of alcohol or maybe him village people. however u played a crucial role.

Truly, Davido thinks and behaves like a kid.

Many a times folks like Davido think they can also get away with dubiousness and criminal tendencies.

If na America this kind thing for happen, na second degree murder charge him go face straight up.

But I know say, them go settle this matter outside court by the time money don pass one hand to another.

Atleast, froggie got bar ! You fvck boy got nada ! STFU
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by shege45: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
fredagu:
ur stupidity wil last so pesin die ur here talkin abt mumu image wat if its ur dad or mom u wil stil say d same tin juvinile bastard u tink everytin is al abt been a celebrity
thunder fire ur soul
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Roum(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
I need a wife
not only u my broda
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
I must continue to use my hydromax penis pump. My peniiiss must fat reach 7 inches circumference.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Ayatullah(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Those befriending Davido ought to have known they are befriending 'Omo Èsù' hence should know that they need a very looooong spoon to dine and wine with him or else they will be thrown into sorrow with time.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by majamajic(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

Never conclude without facts simple
u that conclude they are of same class is correct ... thanks
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by IhateRetards: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
See de kain useless guy wey u dey date!

.......drank himself to death!

BTW, is that even possible??
very well especially if u have a problem with your liver or kidney
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
majamajic:

u that conclude they are of same class is correct ... thanks

Another conclusion you seem to be very good at concluding. I didn't conclude.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by majamajic(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

Another conclusion you seem to be very good at concluding. I didn't conclude.

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=majamajic post=61170598][/quote]
You should
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Ayomicome(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
lenghtinny:

You are not young John but you are wicked
Am not starboy on the weekend but I can't lie you be bad guy *no be me talk am sha*
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by ChristineC: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
idu1:

No woman is special bro.

As long as she's a woman... Don't be deceived by how they display in public.
yeah same can be said about your mother.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by ChristineC: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
riyanxeally:
this guys too small fr u sha...kpele its well...
make she leave the small boys for you abi?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Annie939(f): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
he died before his birthday if the guy am seeing here is the same guy you guys are talking about that means he died months ago, he doesn't look healthy at all. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by ChristineC: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigeria men are insatiable, you date an older man...they say it's money.
You date the fresh one...they say it's for the looks.

Now she dated tagbo, they say she is classless.
I pity women that take some of you serious.

The NPF should handle the issue.
Davido was negligent , why and how, is up to him to explain.
some of them are children, pointing out who is classless and who is classy with their empty pockets. SMH

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by logica(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
janellemonae:

what do u expect from a runs girl. Was a sidechic to married men. After having 3 kids, overgrown rich man pikin wt nothing going for him, is her hustle now.
Not good. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.