Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (87262 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Olameen1713: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
I need a wife

Caroline Danjuma is now a widow.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Olameen1713: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
I need a wife

Caroline Danjuma is now a widow. Oh sorry, she's now single.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Carlyn: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Magnifik18:

Why are you unnecessarily insensitive??

The 1st thing to do is speak out once the circumstances goes beyond control. Not dump and flee. Besides, Davido is a celebrity. He's got his rep to protect.

If na western world, David would have been arrested & interrogated b4 anything. No bi all this rubbish wey dey happen.

People like you are quick to jump to conclusion. Put yourself in Caroline's or Tagbo' s family member's place.

Tagbo was the idiot's(davido) friend. The last thing id!ot could do for him is come out and explain what transpired to give his family some closure.

And besides, why is davido hiding and keeping mute??
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

For what, Davido cannot be arrested, Is it because his a Celebrity hence all finger is pointing at him? With the message, he is not to be blame for any thing, dey were all catching fun, anything can happen in the process! If you keep and mind urself, u wont fall a victim.. Davido is Free from all charges! RIP to the dead! he should have listen to his ladyfriend and go for MFM praises...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tete7000(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Froggie froggie how far na

Davido just got himself messed up big time!

His offense:

1. Abandoning the body of the deceased at the hospital without even seeking for help from the medical team.
2.Refusal to report the incidence at the nearest police station.
3. Refusal to contact any of Tagbo's relative or close associates to inform them of the incident immediately.

Mheeeen.....that was callous of froggie & a display of cowardice.

Davido, I know say no b u kill Tagbo na the excessive shots of alcohol or maybe him village people. however u played a crucial role.

Truly, Davido thinks and behaves like a kid.

Many a times folks like Davido think they can also get away with dubiousness and criminal tendencies.

If na America this kind thing for happen, na second degree murder charge him go face straight up.

But I know say, them go settle this matter outside court by the time money don pass one hand to another.

That will depend on how influential the tagbo's family is. It is not all the time even influential people get away with crime. Some crime just become like a fish bone that choke and refuse to go down the throat.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by ntebong: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
With due respect to the dead, i am wondering why a beautiful woman like Caro will abandoned the comfort of her matrimonial home to have anything with man of low self esteem who drank out his life for N200,000.00 only. All glitters are not gold. This should serve as a lesson for those that believed they are missing something outside rather than to built their home.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Davoski222: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
adult91:
She invited him for dinner after coming back from MFM church. E be like dem no de preach gospel again o. All this gals no get respect for God at all. The world has more regards to baby mama, baby uncle, etc than husband and wife.

Meanwhile, is the blood of a drunkard more precious than innocent men and women murdered in cold blood by the military?
Actually she invited him for the prayer program at mfm. ......... dinner.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
kennieG:
Don't tell me dis woman dating /dated dis guy.. Some women are dirty n classless regardless of their fake beauties.. Tasteless people claiming classy

what do u expect from a runs girl. Was a sidechic to married men. After having 3 kids, overgrown rich man pikin wt nothing going for him, is her hustle now.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Rip to the young man!! I know you all are thinking it too, all these women way person think say go dey play for only 'premiership', so some of them sef dey play "League 2"........... angry
BigUps. you are a fvcking legend bro.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by grodt999: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Factfinder1:
There's more to this case....in Africa people don't know what it takes to be a celebrity but after all davidos father has money so the case will die....davido is also a role model to many jobless wannabies so his carrier won't suffer to even if found guilty of this

If TY Danjuma gets involved in this case both Davido and his father will not sh1t right for a long time o

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Carlyn:

For what, Davido cannot be arrested, Is it because his a Celebrity hence all finger is pointing at him? With the message, he is not to be blame for any thing, dey were all catching fun, anything can happen in the process! If you keep and mind urself, u wont fall a victim.. Davido is Free from all charges! RIP to the dead! he should have listen to his ladyfriend and go for MFM praises...

True story.

His friends were obviously scared. Anyone would panic when they suddenly see a dead body.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by thunderbabs: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dey go sort themselves....person wey die kuku no fit wake again....Cheap death....died cheaply.....what a pity undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Ohleyman: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mowunmiaf:

http://www.lailasblog.com/dating-tagbo-death-wasnt-father-last-child-caroline-danjuma/

He probably died of aspiration pneumonitis... Nobody survives it

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by drtochi1996: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
evrytin is funny as long as it's happening to som1 else wat a stupid country
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by cybriz82(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
where all those useless people wey dey shout say tagbo look sick tagbo this and dat sheybi una see d person wey d guy been dey smash,,, afterall owo ni koko, rip dude,
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by STILESGANG: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
balogun16:
ashawo kobo kobo. no wonder your husband divorce you. why your toto dey always scratch you Caroline? you get kro kro for there? after everything danjuma did for you, this is how you paid him back?
Baba say what you know,she actually divorced him.And trust me their is no greater dog than musa danjuma.He has literally slept with all the light skinned girls in lagos island.

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by evy1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fayoski:
People be commenting
u are not even following the story,
this guy tagbo is her brother ,
what are they saying again about dating
fake fake story everywhere.
Caroline danjuma formerly Caroline ekanem is from akwa ibom state, while the Tagbo dude is of the igbo origin.so how dem come be siblings.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by cybriz82(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
caro too like slim dude, from 2face to tagbo,
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
grodt999:

If TY Danjuma gets involved in this case both Davido and his father will not sh1t right for a long time o

And what does TY danjuma have to do wt anything?? She wasnt married to TY danjuma. (When daisy is still alive).

Her exhusband doesnt even send her, not to talk of whatever boy she was probably straffing under his nose.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
majamajic:

I didn't say he is poor, u can be rich and yet not from a wealthy home. the only thing that brought them together is endowment ..cos we never see them at events together. he was been invited during bed hours. they are not of same class too

rip to him. let police do their job

Who told you they're not of the same class. Dude you're ignorant of a lot of things. Just next time don't conclude if you're not sure for a FACT
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Virgohills(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Beautiful woman is another mans play thing - Lucky dube

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmm...this girl na beauty without brain. She has no class

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
grodt999:

Another stupid man
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by madjune(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
So na dis kain lepa person Caroline been dey manage since her divorce?

Na wao. May God rest the soul of the dead guy though.

He gives and He alone takes.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Rip to the young man!! I know you all are thinking it too, all these women way person think say go dey play for only 'premiership', so some of them sef dey play "League 2"........... angry

forget. theres nothing a boy who has money and or game cannot achieve. its not about caroline.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
royalamour:
What! All these beautiful girls be dating some not so it guys and then you wonder what they see in them.

What else if not big pėnis?
Magnifik18:

Why are you unnecessarily insensitive??

The 1st thing to do is speak out once the circumstances goes beyond control. Not dump and flee. Besides, Davido is a celebrity. He's got his rep to protect.

If na western world, David would have been arrested & interrogated b4 anything. No bi all this rubbish wey dey happen.

People like you are quick to jump to conclusion. Put yourself in Caroline's or Tagbo' s family member's place.

Tagbo was the idiot's(davido) friend. The last thing id!ot could do for him is come out and explain what transpired to give his family some closure.

And besides, why is davido hiding and keeping mute??
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

He was at the cp office! So, shut up and quit hating a successful young dude
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hhmmmm!De tagbo be like person wey go carry heavy duty pricck for this pretty woman to tie im case for head like GELE,but eehhhh I feel de guy might be poisoned..Probably davido rich papa fit don blend am for one OCCult ad dem say make im bring im frend blood for rituals.

very possible my bros. nothing wey no dey happen for this world. i dont doubt anything again. as for the prick issue, your head sef dey there.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Froggie froggie how far na

Davido just got himself messed up big time!

His offense:

1. Abandoning the body of the deceased at the hospital without even seeking for help from the medical team.
2.Refusal to report the incidence at the nearest police station.
3. Refusal to contact any of Tagbo's relative or close associates to inform them of the incident immediately.

Mheeeen.....that was callous of froggie & a display of cowardice.

Davido, I know say no b u kill Tagbo na the excessive shots of alcohol or maybe him village people. however u played a crucial role.

Truly, Davido thinks and behaves like a kid.

Many a times folks like Davido think they can also get away with dubiousness and criminal tendencies.

If na America this kind thing for happen, na second degree murder charge him go face straight up.

But I know say, them go settle this matter outside court by the time money don pass one hand to another.

Stop reasoning with your anus. "Frogie" is more successful than you. Tell us your success story and stop hating. He made his money, what is your worth?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
grodt999:

Why would TY Danjuma want to get himself involved with the death of a young boy fůcking his younger brother's ex wife?

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by fredagu: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
shege45:
wait oooo wat do ds guys expect from David, shey dem want mke him involve ni? so dat hm image go tarnish
ur stupidity wil last so pesin die ur here talkin abt mumu image wat if its ur dad or mom u wil stil say d same tin juvinile bastard u tink everytin is al abt been a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
luxy44:
Hmmm...this girl na beauty without brain. She has no class

Walahi

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by beephresh(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Funny enough I had a dream that something like this happened, but in the dream it was David and one guy that I used to see in my church like 5-6 years ago. I've never seen David before and this other guy sef I've not seen him in years so I dont know why they should be up in my dream. So sha they were together in the dream at one hotel/bar , as usual David was with his gang and this other bros I saw was sha chilling with them bakanbakan then The bros and David started having issues and they sha started arguing and David pushed the guy and he fell and probably died because from the picture in the dream everybody was worried about the guy but I'm not sure David ran in the dream, I can't really remember . Why I had this dream I don't understand. Why would I dream of Davido or the other bros that I haven't seen in years. I've always wanted to post this on every thread I see this Tagbo story but I've been lazy to . Sha God help everybody as me sef don dey fear now, I've never had a dream this close to happening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.