Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids (2418 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / People Film Mad Couple Having Sex On The Road (pics +video) / A 22 Yrs Old Nigerian Lady Share Her Sexy Pics With 77 Years Old Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by adekhingz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
A Nigerian man Olaide Olakiitan Oluwayemisi, has revealed how he was inspired by the love story of a mentally unstable couple who were married for 22 years with 3 children.

THE MAD COUPLE IN MY VILLAGE

Samade was a graduate of applied physics from Nigerian university, Nsukka before he ran mad. Samade was a fan of every villager for his abilities and talents. Abilities and talents madness could not snatch away from him. His dancing steps and melodious voice cannot be ignored by passersby. He sings and dances without musical instruments yet those who listened and watched him wished he was not mad for the ecstasy he gave to them.

His love life and marriage to Cynthia, another mad woman in the village was an envy of many couples. Samade and Cynthia had lived together in a self built self-contained under the popular bridge at Orile junction for 22 years. There were several times the villagers saw them quarreling but no one knew how they settled their differences.

Unfortunately Samade and Cynthia do not speak the same language. While Samade was from my village, Cynthia was from the Eastern part of the country. They lived together for 22 years without a long separation.
How they consented to live as couple and had 3 children is a riddle no one is yet to solve. They lived under same roof in quote, they had no source of income other than begging, they have no common sense, lacked counselors, never attended marriage classes, yet they lived together for 22years uninterrupted.

Samade and Cynthia were the Romeo and Juliet of their world, a perfect match to a fault. Mad but proud of each other and their union. They were seen severally kissing, hugging, caressing and sharing romantic moments together in the village.

They shared all things in common, they bathed together, played together, ate together, entertained their guests together, fought together, smiled together etc. Samade and Cynthia were an epitome of uncoordinated romantic folks. If they were not mad, they would have won the best couple of the year’s award.

The lesson in Samade and Cynthia’s romantic story is this; “If the insane can sustain a romantic relationship, the sane should be able to do better”. Unfortunately, most sane couples with common sense cannot stay together as husband and wife for 10 years without divorce or separation. Yet they have access to the good things of life. They have good shelter, good food, sound education, spiritual helps, finance etc.

The story of this mad couple inspired me when growing up in the village as a young boy. With this I made a covenant with my maker that I will have an enviable marriage. I told myself when I was 17 that “if a mad man can do it, I can do it better because I am at better advantage”.

Unfortunately, Samade died on 24th July 20… and Cynthia died too on 3rd September of the same year of depression and loneliness. Their children were adopted by 3 different families whose lives were inspired by the romantic life of the mad couple.

They were mad together
They lived together
They died together

The End

http://www.nigerianhive.com/2017/10/05/inspiring-love-story-mad-couple-married-22-years-3-children/

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by adajoe555: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
love nwatintin
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Rhayne(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmm...speechless
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin

Hahahahaha...

Its like IamJ , he is crazy & I am out of my mind too grin

1 Like

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by iamJ(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahaha...

Its like IamJ , he is crazy & I am out of my mind too grin

hehehe crazy with style and proud not crazy and mad

but ure amazing either way kiss kiss kiss kiss as long as am with u

everyday is Christmas kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by iamJ(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
adajoe555:
love nwatintin
i swear am not insulting you but the woman looks like you, check and see

cry cry cry cry
[img]https://media./images/7e0bddefa6105a00650f6fa4ea982921/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
hehehe crazy with style and proud not crazy and mad

but ure amazing either way kiss kiss kiss kiss as long as am with u

everyday is Christmas kiss kiss kiss

See the way ur biting my sister...... tongue

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by iamJ(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

See the way ur biting my sister...... tongue
I give it to her everyday, all day, 24/7, 366 days

Some times she giggles when I do this
[img]https://media./images/44f4ddca2b27b84d699653828876bf0c/tenor.gif[/img]

If u still dey vex come my house make dog bite ur black yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
I give it to her everyday, all day, 24/7, 366 days

Some times she giggles when I do this
[img]https://media./images/44f4ddca2b27b84d699653828876bf0c/tenor.gif[/img]

If u still dey vex come my house make dog bite ur black yansh
Lmaooooo
U fvcking crazy!!!!! grin grin grin
Easy with her eh...she is delicate!!
Cc IamKashyBaby
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Like Seriously, did This Happen for Real?
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
I Thought I Saw Tahra
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
U fvcking crazy!!!!! grin grin grin
Easy with her eh...she is delicate!!
Cc IamKashyBaby

@bolded grin hahahaah...Jude & I love being rough wink

NO PAIN. NO GAIN tongue
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

@bolded grin hahahaah...Jude & I love being rough wink

NO PAIN. NO GAIN tongue

*sighs*
My little sister is all grown up now..... grin grin
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs*
My little sister is all grown up now..... grin grin

Chaaaaii.. shocked

I don suffered ooo.. now u juz called me ur "sister"? cry After those promises u made to me.. embarassed

Haaaaba! Why na? undecided
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by luminouz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaaii.. shocked

I don suffered ooo.. now u juz called me ur "sister"? cry After those promises u made to me.. embarassed
*puts hand on lips*

Shhhhhhh!!!!
IamJ is gonna kill me...... grin
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

*puts hand on lips*

Shhhhhhh!!!!
IamJ is gonna kill me...... grin

My Nigerian Dream juz vanished like in a thin air lipsrsealed

The Multicoloured green card u promised me many times it seems will never come to reality cry
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by luminouz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

My Nigerian Dream juz vanished like in a thin air lipsrsealed

The Multicoloured green card u promised me many times it seems will never come to reality cry
My sister......
IamJ is more than capable to get it for u...na why I back out o
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
adajoe555:
love nwatintin
Ignore dah short fool
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by MARKone(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nice, but not too inspiring story. If they were not mentally stable, that union might not have lasted, for it takes one to be Mad, to endure the bullshit seen in today's marriages.
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by adajoe555: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
i swear am not insulting you but the woman looks like you, check and see

cry cry cry cry
[img]https://media./images/7e0bddefa6105a00650f6fa4ea982921/tenor.gif[/img]

You have come again abi ?

The man looks like you too
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
I Thought I Saw Tahra
Huh?
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tahra:
Huh?
whats Up Dear
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
whats Up Dear
Nothing much.How are you?
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tahra:
Nothing much.How are you?
at Least Am Alive
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
at Least Am Alive
something big happened?
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by iamJ(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
adajoe555:

You have come again abi ?

The man looks like you too
insinuating what now, that we are 2geda, u can only dream
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tahra:
something big happened?
Lol... No Dear! Just A Damn Day
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
Lol... No Dear! Just A Damn Day
Ehya,sorry.
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tahra:
Ehya,sorry.
so How Was Your Day
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by adajoe555: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
insinuating what now, that we are 2geda, u can only dream

I've told you to keep off my mention .
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
so How Was Your Day
Very fine.Replied.
Re: The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Yrs With 3 Kids by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tahra:
Very fine.Replied.
replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Marriages Are Not That Sweet After Wedding These Days / Is It Actually Every Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman? / Sex Dolls Are Not Meant For Nigerians (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.