Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His (54298 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tonye33(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2023
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tonye33(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by talented321: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2023
I saw this on facebook.
Both of them are fools.
You don't believe u will impregnate woman again but just because u have joined church or became a pastor u now believe u have been healed without any evidence or test till she born three children.
And he said his wife went about preaching to others to avoid adultery, believing your wife is good but any thing human u have to give some boundaries and do the needful when necessary no matter how u trust that person because even ur mother can betray u.
I don't want to talk much but if it was in favour of the man now, righteous and his members would have quote the whole bible in this thread not knowing that many thing they call miracle has under ground work or coincidence.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Candidlady: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2023
sad

Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

You had such condition and you chose not to tell your wife.. wicked thing

Anyways

Idont believe anything iread on here again.. anything from your gender nothing but pure lies

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tommy589(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2023
You are half-man and you want to shame someone you deceived to marry you. "I gave my life to Jesus Christ" is that your way of acknowledging that you are faithful and different from your wife?

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by thesicilian: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

Anyways

Idont believe anything iread on here again.. anything from your gender nothing but pure lies
They're both wrong but you chose to attack only one party. I fear who no fear you

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by MS247: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2023
shocked

Oga na you get the pikin, find a way to legally own and adopt them formally so that some idiot won't come for them after you suffered to raise them, if you have to get a lawyer, get it documented

If anyone shows up carry matchete and cutlass to deal with them

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Haykay77: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2023
https://fb.watch/lK1u4E_1xA/?mibextid=NnVzG8. Visit the link and laugh your stress out
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Candidlady: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2023
thesicilian:

They're both wrong but you chose to attack only one party. I fear who no fear you

They are both wrong

Meaning you believed the impotent man's story 🤣

Hate me a man that shoot blanks...

Deceitful man.. why didn't he tell his wife his condition .. pastor my fair sexy ass

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by usecondom(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2023
You are a deceitful man and then jam the real game player who beat you in your own game..

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by insidelife22(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2023
okokobioko

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by gift2xl: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2023
Do spiritual DNA TEST.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by austine4real(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin

This gender

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by IamAtAnger: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by pyyxxaro: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Your Wife don play you Offside 🤦🏽‍♂️

Na this one we de call MONKEY 🙈 DON JAM TORTOISE 🐢

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Wallahi fear woman.
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tonye33(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2023
AKWATGOLD1:
Wallahi fear woman.

Fear who no fear women

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by purples25(f): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Anyways

Exactly he is a wicked thing. He married her knowing his condition fully and he refused to tell her the secret. Now he's irritated by the 'hypocrite' and her kids. Pot calling the kettle black.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by thesicilian: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:

They are both wrong

Meaning you believed the impotent man's story 🤣

Hate me a man that shoot blanks...

Deceitful man.. why didn't he tell his wife his condition .. pastor my fair sexy ass
I pity your (future) husband

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
shocked

Oga na you get the pikin, find a way to legally own and adopt them formally so that some idiot won't come for them after you suffered to raise them

This is what he should do,after all he should have opened up to his wife before marrying her.he shouldn't feel cheated coz he was the first to cheat.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by SporaD8: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Who's the real F-minus-ool in this story?!
Two Men went to buy a Cow. After the Cow got loose and ran away...
✓FirstMan was diligently dragging a rope tied to nothing!
✓Second Man was convincingly whipping an imaginary Cow behind the FirstMan!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by SporaD8: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesicilian:

I pity your (future) husband
Don't be deceived - in reality, her type will hold tenaciously to her marriage while helping the gullible to scatter theirs!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Baronthecelebri: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dgfyuuyjuffg

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by thesicilian: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
SporaD8:

Don't be deceived - in reality, her type will hold tenaciously to her marriage while helping the gullible to scatter theirs!
In a way I don't doubt that. The anonymity of the internet tends to allow people express themselves in a way they normally wouldn't dare in reality.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
So pastor's wife them they cheat too
But the man wey they climb them get mind ooo

The both are wrong, but the woman get mind sha lying in the present of other people's wife, yet still open leg to cheat after that with confidence

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by owiko(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
If this story is true, then the pastor is as selfish and manipulative as his wife. You were medically confirmed incapacitated of having children, why didn't you inform your intending partner beforehand, to be sure that she also believes that "miracle no the tire Jesus?" Una deserve unaself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Guyman01: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
He's a wicked man, you knew your condition and didn't tell your fertile wife, she now has 3 kids for an infertile man like you and you now feel like a stranger in your home instead of thinking how to make more money and give the best life to the children she gave to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by OBTOREPA(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
That's woman for you, so deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
cry
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Kenosky1: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

Please don't forget that some of us reading this article are medical practitioners. Can we know exactly the medical condition that could have made you impotent after an accident yet you make us believe that you still have an erection.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Judolisco(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why didn't you tell her

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by skj1377(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Your not an honest person. For the first time am happy you met someone like your wife. Had it been you told her from the beginning she may not marry you thereby giving you an opportunity to meet another lady. Good for you

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.