Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) (2011 Views)

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
It's almost friday, and y'all know the ground be quaking when the big boys step into clubs to oppress you. Shoulders raised like a hot air balloon about to take off, that offensive finger up in the air like you know what, spraying their champagne all over your 1500 naira t-shirt--- thanks to konga.

So you want to be a big boy? What you need.

7. A car

Well, anything with wheels is enough to give you that big boy status. Of course a bicycle or an okada-like motorcycle is a no-no. It doesn't matter if its a Pencil-light Camry or a Honda Halla, as long as it moves, you're covered. Don't have a car? Don't worry, as long as your friend has one, you're just as cool.

6. An Iphone (5 and above)

75% of the iphones in this country are uk used, sorry to burst your bubble. If you think I am lying, why is it that a good number of the iphones have a broken screen which the owners can't afford to fix. But it doesn't matter, right?? So get yourself one and join the big boy crew, you just have to be careful no to expose the cracked screen.

5. Girlfriends (at least 2 in different states)

A big boy without plenty girlfriends, is that one big boy. Don't just come and die if you can't handle it.

4. Pink lips

The second most annoying thing on social media after that guy that wears makeup and female hair, is pictures of guys flaunting their pink lips, and the same guys will use their irritating lips to yab the make up wearing dude not knowing they be doing the same thing. It's senseless but this is a big boy sort of thing right now.

3. Bleaching cream

Same as above!!! If you ask me who I go ask.

2.Beards

Sorry, I am a beard fanatic, but its kinda getting out of hand. Of course you can't be a big boy without beards, or else you're just big and should consider joining the big girls.

1. Gucci (designers)

Everyone loves designers items, don't they?

TAKE HOME ADVICE

The best thing to do is to be yourself and forget about attaining a class that doesn't really matter or that would get you into trouble. Work on being smart, self-confident with a dose of humble and look good while making a living.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/10/04/so-you-want-to-be-a-big-boy-7-things-that-can-make-you-a-big-boy-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
so, i didn't have an idea on where to post this. undecided

I'll also be humble and ask you to click on the link above if you want to read more.
Spare me the insults, i'm a desperate blogger and i know it.
At least before another blog plagiarizes ....
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by 2dice01: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Any guy that do No 3and4 is gay/future gay

Op you forgot that smoking s.k and Shisha is one of the quality of a bigboy in nigeria
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
if I whoze u slap ehn.
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
if I whoze u slap
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
if you want to be a big boy get ya hands dirty with good work .. hard work and smart work

use ya brain to think not ya dick

op shey na ya saliva abi ya sperm you wan use buy car ni
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
smh for some op!!after having all that and yet your pocket and brain is empty then just know that your village people are dancing corner dance on your head.
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by ceezarhh(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
going by what the OP just said,I'm still an infant...
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2017

A big boy without plenty girlfriends, is that one big boy. Don't just come and die if you can't handle it.

Uuummm..

IamJ is this true? angry angry angry
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:
smh for some op!!after having all that and yet your pocket and brain is empty then just know that your village people are dancing corner dance on your head.
lol, small boys have plenty money too.
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:
u meant one corner dance
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Homeboiy: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
I got 1 , 2 & 6

And am still not a big boy

Op warris hapinin
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Drwolf: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
I can relate to 3 and 4
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by 26Clueless(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
since I get none of dis.....I'm not qualified to b a big boy ?
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:
if you want to be a big boy get ya hands dirty with good work .. hard work and smart work

use ya brain to think not ya dick

op shey na ya saliva abi ya sperm you wan use buy car ni
Op is a bush man confirm Obote man ��
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by iamJ(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
[b][/b]

Uuummm..

IamJ is this true? angry angry angry
will have to ask my supervisor tongue
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
dairykidd:

Op is a bush man confirm Obote man ��
lol y so personal??
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by wh33z(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:
hahahaha ..oluwa oh grin
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by wh33z(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
sauceandsound:
It's almost friday, and y'all know the ground be quaking when the big boys step into clubs to oppress you. Shoulders raised like a hot air balloon about to take off, that offensive finger up in the air like you know what, spraying their champagne all over your 1500 naira t-shirt--- thanks to konga.

So you want to be a big boy? What you need.

7. A car

Well, anything with wheels is enough to give you that big boy status. Of course a bicycle or an okada-like motorcycle is a no-no. It doesn't matter if its a Pencil-light Camry or a Honda Halla, as long as it moves, you're covered. Don't have a car? Don't worry, as long as your friend has one, you're just as cool.

6. An Iphone (5 and above)

75% of the iphones in this country are uk used, sorry to burst your bubble. If you think I am lying, why is it that a good number of the iphones have a broken screen which the owners can't afford to fix. But it doesn't matter, right?? So get yourself one and join the big boy crew, you just have to be careful no to expose the cracked screen.

4. Pink lips

The second most annoying thing on social media after that guy that wears makeup and female hair, is pictures of guys flaunting their pink lips, and the same guys will use their irritating lips to yab the make up wearing dude not knowing they be doing the same thing. It's senseless but this is a big boy sort of thing right now.

3. Bleaching cream

Same as above!!! If you ask me who I go ask.

2.Beards

Sorry, I am a beard fanatic, but its kinda getting out of hand. Of course you can't be a big boy without beards, or else you're just big and should consider joining the big girls.

1. Gucci (designers)

Everyone loves designers items, don't they?

TAKE HOME ADVICE

The best thing to do is to be yourself and forget about attaining a class that doesn't really matter or that would get you into trouble. Work on being smart, self-confident with a dose of humble and look good while making a living.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/10/04/so-you-want-to-be-a-big-boy-7-things-that-can-make-you-a-big-boy-in-nigeria/

op u be jew
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

lol y so personal??

Gucci designers... probably he wears aba made

Beards wtf how does it make u wealthy or increase ur wealth

Bleaching cream. ... Really

Pink lips ... Now thats some gay sh1t tho
Clearly shows he's not exposed and a dimwit which i find very annoying
Even having a car or iphone 7 doesnt make u a big boy. I know guys who use flashy cars and iphones on their last money and they dont even have a place to crash..they either hustle hotels & pay later or beg to use someone else's crib
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by walepackage(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bigboy no nice and polish apartment...Hmmm,that list aint complete.
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
dairykidd:

Gucci designers... probably he wears aba made

Beards wtf how does it make u wealthy or increase ur wealth

Bleaching cream. ... Really

Pink lips ... Now thats some gay sh1t tho
Clearly shows he's not exposed and a dimwit which i find very annoying
Even having a car or iphone 7 doesnt make u a big boy. I know guys who use flashy cars and iphones on their last money and they dont even have a place to crash..they either hustle hotels & pay later or beg to use someone else's crib

I'm not surprised he's a slay king grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by FellepHq(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nothing makes you a big boy like your bank balance. If you have 30 mill in your account. You can even where bathroom sleepers, boxers and singlet and your confidence will still be 100%
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Barzinime(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Some of you people are just dumb

Didn't you get the msg OP is passing across?
Laws have mercy
sekxy:
Re: So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
L3G3ND:

I'm not surprised he's a slay king grin grin grin grin
Lool i wonder what he slays tho grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences / Who Is The Richest Nairalander? / I Lied To My Boyfriend About My Age; I Regret It Badly Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.