Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences (2001 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Axelrod(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello Nairaland Community, I trust your weekend has started on the right footing.

I have had issues dealing with ladies I do not consider ''sexually appealing'' to me. Even though I like some of them, I take them as either friends or sisters. But I have been called ''rude'', ''full of myself'', ''show-off'', etc, for simply not sharing the feeling of the opposite sex.

Most ladies block you and begin to act very petty because they were rejected. I take it that ladies generally do not know how to handle rejection.

Whereas, guys get rejected and friendzoned on daily basis.
I have suffered not less than three friend zones, I have been there. Now that I think I have it going down well with me and with proper packaging, don't I have the right to accept or turn down advances?

Guys share your thoughts. How do you manage the situation where you're not sexually attracted to a Lady?

Ladies, how do you handle rejection? Or friendzone?
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
So many lady have been in friendzone and so many are on their way because of this sex doll thing

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
I just stop chatting or calling that's all...
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Ribajae(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yeah... I have friend zoned a couple

To me as guys d way to friendzone is just by telling them straight... 'I just want to be ur friend' and shikena.. Magic done..

But friendzone is bullshhit though, that doesn't change anytime
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Ribajae(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Even handicap dey friend zone woman these days o.
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yes I do

Loads of em
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yea, some may find it harder accepting this reality.
Y'know, some ladies have this misconception about guys.
They think you guys would accept every stray chick, for the love or for the pussy. You guys are nice like that, you'll always have a need for her, now or in future.

So, when they see the one that is firm on his stand.
They ain't used to it, makes it more difficult to accept.

Have I been friendzoned? I wouldn't know, maybe because I have a way of friend-zoning myself.

I love that zone, that's where you get the best from guys... grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yes I have. By only one guy.

We actually tried being in a relationship, it didnt work so I took a long term vacation to the friend zone and it's not bad.

I treasure the friendship more than a relationship that would have failed.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by ubunja(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
women dont get friiendzoned.they get Fvckzoned.
always understand the romantic exchange: men control commitment,women control sex.a friendzone happens when a man offers his commitment (that comes with his time and money) and the woman accepts BUT withholds her part of the deal-sex.so it becomes a one way street.
a fvckzone happens when a gal offers sex BUT the guys refuses with his commitment.and it becomes a one way street.
placing someone in the Zone is about using what that person's gender normally brings into a relationship but then being stingy with what your gender usually offers back.players fvckzone women all the time..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Axelrod(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
They think you guys would accept every stray chick, for the love or for the pussy. You guys are nice like that, you'll always have a need for the chick, now or in future.

Have I been friendzoned? I wouldn't know, maybe because I have a way of friend-zoning myself.

That's my point. Some ladies do not want to accept the fact that guys have the right to turn down advances.
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by richythePH(f): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
normal na

i've friendzone a few myself but i think i've been friendzoned more than i've friendzoned (mostly 'cause these ladies know how very unserious i am in relationship matters and wouldnt wanna walk that road with me)

the odds of me being friendzoned (both the ones i put myself in and the ones i was forced into) to friendzoning others is like 60-40 embarassed

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
kennygee:
haha

Any plans to propose to him this year? cheesy

If he says no...I'll say yes smiley
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
I stop calling, stop chatting, I might be there with her but yet far away and if she keeps forcing herself on me, i form holy and we talk about the bible always..

You know you hold naughty and romantic conversations to those you find sexually attractive and you preach the gospel to those you did not find sexually attractive..

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
always understand the romantic exchange: men control commitment,women control sex.a friendzone happens when a man offers his commitment (that comes with his time and money) and the woman accepts BUT withholds her part of the deal-sex.so it becomes a one way street.
a fvckzone happens when a gal offers sex BUT the guys refuses with his commitment.and it becomes a one way street.
placing someone in the Zone is about using what that person's gender normally brings into a relationship but then being stingy with what your gender usually offers back.players fvckzone women all the time..

Your explanation holds no water if the two pple have an understanding of staying off premarital sex.

Sex must not be involved.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by mattiecute(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
You have every right to friend zone any lady you are not into or rather tell her outrightly that u do not even want to be friends

F^ck bois though would never friend zone but would love rather to access d accessible

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
They think you guys would accept every stray chick, for the love or for the pussy. You guys are nice like that, you'll always have a need for the chick, now or in future.

Being in a friend zone is sweet but some people don't know how to take advantage of it.
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by ubunja(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
kennygee:

Your explanation holds no water if the two pple have an understanding of staying off premarital sex.

Sex must not be involved.
then thats a normal friendship.no need to label it a "Friendzone".
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Your only reason for friendzoning a girl is because of her sexual appeal not because of personality, behaviour, character or intelligence. In my own opinion you aren't matured or intelligent enough and that's why you are failing to see where the anger is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
haha

Any plans to propose to him this year? cheesy

If he says no...I'll say yes smiley

Nah. I finally understood why he friend zoned me. Our spiritual beliefs were tooooooo different.

It was the best decision.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Axelrod:

That's my point. Some ladies do not want to accept the fact that guys have the right to turn down advances.

On turning down advances, that's because lots of you are very generous with yourself and your preeks, ever ready to administer. When some ladies see one that's hoarding his own, it doesn't connect. So many 'why' goes on in her head.
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

then thats a normal friendship.no need to label it a "Friendzone".

So a relationship devoid of sex is a "friendship"?

Is that what you're saying?
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
kennygee:

We actually tried being in a relationship, it did work so I took a long term vacation to the friend zone and it's not bad.

I treasure the friendship more than a relationship that would have failed.
I can relate to this, we were friends then became lovers but the relationship was horrible so we reversed to being friends.
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by youcanmakeit: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
Gee, Over sense dey worry you.

real talk..
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
I can relate to this, we were friends then became lovers but the relationship was horrible so we reversed to being friends.

Exactly.

I treasure the friendship more jor.
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by LesbianBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have friend zoned many nairaland girls. It's nothing angry
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by ubunja(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
kennygee:

So a relationship devoid of sex is a "friendship"?

Is that what you're saying?
isnt that what frienship is honestly?
if sex becomes involved then it becomes "friends with benefits".
but it seems most here dont quite get the concept of "Zoning". no wonder so many guys are friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
And you think any lady will be honest enough to tell you how she handles being rejected by that handsome guy? cheesy

Well, I think ladies generally don't have the emotional capacity to handle rejection unlike guys. They feel their self esteem has been bruised making them look worthless and that's why they behave naughty when you no look their face
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by KushyKush: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

but it seems most here dont quite get the concept of "Zoning". no wonder so many guys are friendzoned.

Why are you trying to explain to that one? The way Nigerian ladies think is offside. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I have friend zoned many nairaland girls. It's nothing angry
Go sit down jawe this man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by KushyKush: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
And you think any lady will be honest enough to tell you how she handles being rejected by that handsome guy? cheesy

Well, I think ladies generally don't have the emotional capacity to handle rejection unlike guys. They feel their self esteem has been bruised making them look worthless and that's why they behave naughty when you no look their face
cheesy

cc: Obiorathesubtle
Re: Do Guys Ever Friendzone Ladies? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

I disagree

I believe friend zone is when you ask someone out or for a relationship and they tell you "you're more like a friend to me" or "I only see you as a friend".

This happens irrespective of whether sex is involved or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss / No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.