Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again (1355 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again by lagidigbo: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jacob McKelvy, formerly known as Jacob No, was instrumental in bringing together a group of “Luciferians” (satanists) to form a Luciferian (satanic) church.
Read more:
http://naijachurchnews.com/founder-church-satan-gets-saved/

Re: Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
All nah wash
Re: Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again by bitmoney: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Praise Satan!
Re: Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again by OtemAtum: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Bro Op, you are a true Christian. Any Christian that is not talented in telling lies like this isn't a true Christian because lies and Christianity are 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again by analice107: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Now he drew many into satanism but left them there. This is why no one should allow others have such influence over them.
Re: Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again by iamnlia(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Anton founded the church of Satan, not this guy.
Research your stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Supernatural Powers? / Anniversary: The Boys'Brigade @137 And The Boys'Brigade Nigeria @112 / The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.