Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands (36324 Views)

Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by chinedu234(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolustical:
[/s]

All these people you cited as examples came back later to become somebody in life and in fact, to liberate and lead their people. Please kindly do well in answering these question without insults.

1. Please can you tell Nairalanders how Ojukwu came back to liberate Biafrans after wasting over 2 million Igbos?

2. How many people did these people (Moses, David, Tinubu, Obasanjo) waste in order to achieve their selfish ambitions?

3. Did Moses come back to contest elections/seek political relevance in Egypt like Ojukwu did in 2003?

4. Why can't Nnamdi Kanu behave like Mandela who preferred to spend 27 years in Rhodes Island instead of bolting like Ojukwu did?
. History may be similar but never exactly the same. That is why it is documentation of events with dates. It was unfortunate that the conscriptors denied a lot of our youth proper enlightenment by yanking of the subject from our curriculum. But I advice that you form a little habit of reading books about events you did not know about.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by grodt999: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
yeye operation, wait until 3 million ibos are ready to fight then wipe thme off the face of Nigeria...instead they shoot a few and claim victory!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Adiola(f): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
federal government will know who we are until 17 director isn't found then they ll know the true meaning of igbo

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by chukzyfcbb: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adiola:
federal government will know who we are until 17 director isn't found then they ll know the true meaning of igbo
common close that your mouth. Keyboard warrior!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Adiola(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

common close that your mouth. Keyboard warrior!
I need a dog to man my gate

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by jrusky(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Even nonentities are now talking thanks to the stupid FG who couldn't see the trap laid for it by Kanu

Kanu 1: Buhari 0

Please Nnwanne can't you get sense for once. What trap does that bastard called Kanu laid and for who?

Why did he ran away and remain mute like a Christmas goat. If you like speak the whole grammar in the world Ipooh had being proscribed and Kanu is a fugitive. A captain of battalion don't run away at battle front. Kanu lost it all and I repeat wherever he had ran to let him remain there forever anyday he step his foot on Nigeria soil he should be arrest and jail.

All these your Kanu 1 Buhari 0 is simply face saving tactics of a looser. Buhari still ruling as president and kanu ran to hide in rat hole or latrine so in your sane brain who lost and who won?

Kanu lies you his foolish follower a liar. Go to school you won't rather you prefer to go and serve boss is your choice because if you are educated enough you should have known Kanu is a total mess, bloody idiot and serial failure. Called me Afonja ok.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by myhotbrain: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
SeunOluwafemi:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/06/nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-former-lawyer-says-ipob-played-nigeria-govt-hands-lauds-seast-governors

This an EXCELLENT OPINION, in my view. I support this 100%.
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by noruwasman(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Mr. Vincent Egechukwu Obetta is an "afonja". grin grin cheesy

The way that coward and his ignorant followers dey take irritate you en. It seems you forgot that philanthropist like you shouldn't come that low for mumunadi kanu
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Elfaris(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
#MarginalizationFc over to you guys. hehehehe
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by LionDeLeo: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
noruwasman:

The way that coward and his ignorant followers dey take irritate you en. It seems you forgot that philanthropist like you shouldn't come that low for mumunadi kanu
Brother, you will not understand.

Actually, most of my comments are actually for fun, at least when I'm less busy.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Majesticniyi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Are you saying your leader orchestrated a plan that would lead to the loss of the lives of his followers, just so that he can proof that FG is wrong?

Seems to be a leader truly concerned about the welfare of his followers! undecided

OjukwuWarBird:
Even nonentities are now talking thanks to the stupid FG who couldn't see the trap laid for it by Kanu

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by sekem: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolustical:
[/s]

All these people you cited as examples came back later to become somebody in life and in fact, to liberate and lead their people. Please kindly do well in answering these question without insults.

1. Please can you tell Nairalanders how Ojukwu came back to liberate Biafrans after wasting over 2 million Igbos?

2. How many people did these people (Moses, David, Tinubu, Obasanjo) waste in order to achieve their selfish ambitions?

3. Did Moses come back to contest elections/seek political relevance in Egypt like Ojukwu did in 2003?

4. Why can't Nnamdi Kanu behave like Mandela who preferred to spend 27 years in Rhodes Island instead of bolting like Ojukwu did?

Kai

You don finish that guy

Buh wait o... wetin make you to begin imagine as Moses go back to Egypt to contest election? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by prettyboi1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
macluvph1:
This lawyer from the onset when he was incharge of NK's case i didn't see him going far, all i saw in him was a low life lawyer seeking for political appointment,fame and money. i couldn't even comprehend one good thing he did in NK's case until Ejiofor took over and things changed.

Anyway am not surprise at his comment because its still his type that are depriving South-eastern people there freedom, imagine Enugu state governor rewarded him with an appointment(SSA) and he is now singing a different tune after defending the so-called person he is lambasting here.

Please ask this loud mouthed lawyer one question which is" What made Nnamdi Kanu to sack him as his(Nnamdi Kanu) lawyer" the answer will now answer the reason why the so-called lawyer is talking like a chichidodo here.

In conclusion i am sorry for someone who has no honor, money can buy you everything but can't buy you the love and honor the masses in South east/south and people with good conscience all over NIgeria gives to Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist! When Boko Haram was at its peak, people wondered how they (boko haram) were able to brainwash people & recruit them. Now, we can all see how Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed his 'followers'.

What makes it even worse is the fact that the idiots that were brainwashed by boko haram were usually threatened to be killed if they didn't join but this time, more stupid idiots are submitting themselves willingly to be brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu. Many of such idiots have lost their lives cheaply now....meanwhile their 'saviour', Nnamdi Kanu still loves life very much & has been hiding for 3 weeks now (Boko haram's leader, Abubakar Shekau has been hiding for years, yet he's the one who does all the 'tough talk' & then sends the brainwashed idiots to their death. Do you see the similarities now?) SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you understand chess you would realize that in life you must never be a pawn, they are numerous and the first to be sacrificed without qualms.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by sepalapen(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolustical:

If Mr Vincent Egechukwu Obetta- a Senior Special Assistant to the governor of Enugu State & a FORMER COUNSEL to Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB leader is a nonentity to you?

Who are you sir?
let me answer you WISDOM OF SOLOMON.if you are not satisfied go and buy wisdom okay
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
sekem:

Kai

You don finish that guy

Buh wait o... wetin make you to begin imagine as Moses go back to Egypt to contest election? grin

no,moses went back to egypt to contest to become the next pharaoh....this igbos are something else....nobody understands them....
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mr man Nnamdi Kanu sacked you because of your cluelessness. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were your former bosses, you were seeking for political appointment, now politicians have bribed you with political position. So please continue to say what to pleased your political payers.
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by pimper24: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
I think the FG rather plaid into Kanu's hands
SeunOluwafemi:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/06/nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-former-lawyer-says-ipob-played-nigeria-govt-hands-lauds-seast-governors
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Apipia: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adiola:
Kam gwa gi, ndi agha Nigeria, geji otulagi mere olulu mmiri, oge agha su
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by sandland: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
macluvph1:
This lawyer from the onset when he was incharge of NK's case i didn't see him going far, all i saw in him was a low life lawyer seeking for political appointment,fame and money. i couldn't even comprehend one good thing he did in NK's case until Ejiofor took over and things changed.

Anyway am not surprise at his comment because its still his type that are depriving South-eastern people there freedom, imagine Enugu state governor rewarded him with an appointment(SSA) and he is now singing a different tune after defending the so-called person he is lambasting here.

Please ask this loud mouthed lawyer one question which is" What made Nnamdi Kanu to sack him as his(Nnamdi Kanu) lawyer" the answer will now answer the reason why the so-called lawyer is talking like a chichidodo here.

In conclusion i am sorry for someone who has no honor, money can buy you everything but can't buy you the love and honor the masses in South east/south and people with good conscience all over NIgeria gives to Nnamdi Kanu.

Mr. man where are you imprisoned that you want to be free from. Nigeria is a nation that you are only a citizen of it. You can call yourself a citizen of Ghana, Enugu or anywhere you like, it may not end your miseries or your miserable life. There is nothing in a name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by biafran1stson(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
No wonder IPOB removed him as Kanu's counsel, they must have seen the treachery and complicity in him.

Since kanu was released on bail, he has not even said half of what he said on Radio Biafra , yet this foolish, sellout Lawyer defended him.

Now that he is out of the picture, he has suddenly found his voice against Kanu's speech.

The hottest part of hell is reserved for him. Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
biafran1stson:
No wonder IPOB removed him as Kanu's counsel, they must have seen the treachery and complicity in him.

Since kanu was released on bail, he has not even said half of what he said on Radio Biafra , yet this foolish, sellout Lawyer defended him.

Now that he is out of the picture, he has suddenly found his voice against Kanu's speech.

The hottest part of hell is reserved for him. Bloody hypocrite!
E pain this one too much meanwhile where is kanu hiding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Yyeske(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adiola:
I honestly hope you'd be one of the 17 directors, not online director though
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Adiola(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I honestly hope you'd be one of the 17 directors, not online director though
this thing I thought I have dared you to prove yourself being Igbo .....choose anyplace of your choice and I ll be there

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Yyeske(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adiola:
this thing I thought I have dared you to prove yourself being Igbo .....choose anyplace of your choice and I ll be there
I prefer Mogadishu you Somali Jew
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Yyeske(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
BALLOSKI:
I just tire for those dull flat-heads.
That was one of the flaws of Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, contrary views are never accepted
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by muffyt05: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Mugun,person wey set trap dey run after trap cash bush meat?

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Dedetwo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
@OP

Nnamdi Kanu did not play into the hands of the idiotic Nigerian government rather he and IPOB have proven once again that "ARMED STRUGGLE" is the way to go. I really do not give a ratass if the inferno should consume every knucklehead in the Nigeria.
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Yyeske(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dedetwo:
@OP

Nnamdi Kanu did not play into the hands of the idiotic Nigerian government rather he and IPOB have proven once again that "ARMED STRUGGLE" is the way to go. I really do not give a ratass if the inferno should consume every knucklehead in the Nigeria.
I hope you are resident in Nigeria when the inferno begins and not online somewhere.
Anyway, kanu and his sympathizers are terrorists already so deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by OjukwuWarBird: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dedetwo:
@OP

Very true

Unfortunately, our people are yet to invest secretly and heavily into weapons development and production.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.