Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands (36333 Views)

Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by brightalo17: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2017
macluvph1:

My answers to your above questions are as follows;

1) Ojukwu came back when his second in command(Philip Effiong) has surrendered to Nigeria and an agreement reached"No victor,no vanquished"

2) Moses killed an Egyptian woman fighting with an Israeli woman, Obasanjo killed Odi people for his selfish interest which is unacceptable, ask Tinubu about his stance and involvement on NADECO and radio Kudirat and relate it with people who died and gavein their lives on what he tinubu stood for then.

3) We are talking of Nnamdi kanu and not Ojukwu, don't digress.

4) Mandela was once on exile in Enugu Nigeria, and remember that technology has advanced that's why Nnamdi Kanu's brothers all over the world are not sleeping. you can testify to their resoluteness.

Finally, it's only the military can tell us where Nnamdi kanu is today for invading his house and killing so many people and since then nobody has heard from NK.

You are talking about Nnamdi not Ojukwu , yet you brought Moses and others on board , are you this dumb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by Adiola(f): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Yyeske:
I prefer Mogadishu you Somali Jew
its in your DNA afonja show yourself and prove yourself damn right afonja
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by macluvph1(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2017
brightalo17:

You are talking about Nnamdi not Ojukwu , yet you brought Moses and others on board , are you this dumb?

Bros, all are fighting for the freedom of his people no matter the tactics applied.
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by macluvph1(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2017
sandland:

Mr. man where are you imprisoned that you want to be free from. Nigeria is a nation that you are only a citizen of it. You can call yourself a citizen of Ghana, Enugu or anywhere you like, it may not end your miseries or your miserable life. There is nothing in a name.

Bros,Where Nigeria Imprisoned before 1960, or are you telling me that Catalonans of spain are also imprisoned. i mean going by what you are trying to insinuate. Let's put on our thinking cap please because the hypocrisy is much.
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by macluvph1(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2017
prettyboi1:

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist! When Boko Haram was at its peak, people wondered how they (boko haram) were able to brainwash people & recruit them. Now, we can all see how Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed his 'followers'.

What makes it even worse is the fact that the idiots that were brainwashed by boko haram were usually threatened to be killed if they didn't join but this time, more stupid idiots are submitting themselves willingly to be brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu. Many of such idiots have lost their lives cheaply now....meanwhile their 'saviour', Nnamdi Kanu still loves life very much & has been hiding for 3 weeks now (Boko haram's leader, Abubakar Shekau has been hiding for years, yet he's the one who does all the 'tough talk' & then sends the brainwashed idiots to their death. Do you see the similarities now?) SMH.

What you wrote up there is your opinion and you are entitled to that while i am entitled to mine. Take care.
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by brightalo17: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2017
macluvph1:

Bros, all are fighting for the freedom of his people no matter the tactics applied.

I referred to the point where saying this is not about Ojukwu but kanu, and it was said by someone who used Moses and others as example . Ojukwu never fought for freedom of his people too?
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by biafran1stson(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain this one too much meanwhile where is kanu hiding?

I am not pained because what he says or thinks make no difference. In the end Biafra will come.

Nigeria army is the best position to tell kanu's whereabouts
Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by citizenY(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
shigishege:
so kanu na moses?? or nija resemble Egypt

grin
shigishege:
so kanu na moses?? or nija resemble Egypt

Yes, only there is no Nile to cross

1 Like

Re: Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands by citizenY(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
I need a dog to man my gate

or legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / Saraki, Atiku, Secondus, Obi, PDP Chieftains Plot Buhari's Oust In Dubai - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.