Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) (30508 Views)

Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) / We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by maestrojohn(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
for sarki, "corruption is fighting back"

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by ahnaija: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
why now
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by bejeria101(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
And magu is still searching for confirmation with torchlight. Oponu kingsway!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
fxjunkie:
Buhari is a criminal
Continue changing ur ID, one day u ll type d one that will send u to jail.
Ur fellow magots will mute now, dat time they will cry foul.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by opera1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
@mynd44, am very sorry. I didn't kno dat such Thread is already in existence.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Oga, read to understand and not to reply

Mr Nwosu did not say he made the decision with gun at his head neither after being tortured. Shun unnecessary sentiments because Nwosu is Igbo.

Look up the meaning of duress. Cheers!

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

hmmm

Mr Nwosu did not say he made the decision with gun at his head neither after being tortured. Shun unnecessary sentiments because Nwosu is Igbo.

why do all these ignoring the obvious wrong just to show to pull a racist stunt.

it would be the other side soon

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by oshe11: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

See how daft people could be, you were told to admit guilt to a crime you claimed you didn't commit and you did!

Who on earth does that? Even the guilty ones will not admit that they did wrong!

Baba, tell us another thing! No one put gun on your head to admit you took the money, you only wanted the shortest escape route and it boomeranged.
u neva go cell b4 so kip qwayet

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by TEYA: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

See how daft people could be, you were told to admit guilt to a crime you claimed you didn't commit and you did!

Who on earth does that? Even the guilty ones will not admit that they did wrong!

Baba, tell us another thing! No one put gun on your head to admit you took the money, you only wanted the shortest escape route and it boomeranged.
My brother, that Is Why Diezani must not come back to Nigeria. Here there is a high chance she may escape prosecution even under Buhari. Remember how someone came out to say he was the ibori that committed a crime that the ex governor iboes was accused of committing.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by opera1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
@mynd44, am very sorry. I didn't kno dat such Thread is already in existence.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by edungene7: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
D thunder way go fire all Dix Afonja people amadioha still dey mould am tinubu dne use juju delete Una brain. C Una change hungry go show Una 99

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by PHILipu1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
dealslip:
This is really getting serious. I am close to tears. This nation has finally gone to the dogs. While I wont dispute that Dieziani was corrupt but I am beginning to doubt the whole allegation stories and propaganda against everyone that has been accused of corruption. Buhari and his anti graft team are a curse to the nation. I am very glad I never voted or supported this evil man or voted for him. Buhari himself has badluck written all over him. The entire nation is groaning under his cursed hands. BTW I am not IPOB no one should come for me. Just stating the obvious
So because of his name,you now believe his story abi?
Only fools can be deceive by such tales by moonlight.
A mature man will be forced to implicate himself.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by tehinse1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Those dat find it hard to believe ve not witnessed such situations before only if they ve, they for knw say no be education or level matter.

Just Under 30 minute u go talk and write full page statement against ur self and who ever dey want u to write against.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Lomprico2: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

U never jam sars! U go admit say na u kill hitler when dem don touch u.

Oga its 100% possible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

You don enter sars trap before? You need to hear the testimonies of those who have gone and come out alive,then you will understand what this man is saying.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by iyketex007: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
freeze001:

Threats qualify as duress especially by one in a clear position to carry out such threats. They didn't need to point guns at him; for such an elderly man, the fear of being away from his family and being locked up is more than enough to make him admit to what he didn't do.

Did u not read of a recent case where a magistrate discharged 5 innocent people whom the police had swapped actual murderers for to stand trial for murder? What do you think their 'confessional statements' would have read like?
Allow the guy, it's like he has never been at the wrong place at the wrong time when SARS or Police they patrol or raid area then he will know how far. I'm 007 inbtw and nice to meet you 001

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by kenex4ever(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

If he didn't admit and they locked him up, would u have heard of his case again?

He will just rot in jail. But if efcc or you, have any concrete evidence against him apart from d one he was forced to write then present it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by chrischukszy01(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
greatiyk4u:
If you can be force against your wish at your age,then you lack integrity to tell us this story now
ogbeni keep shut, who no go no know! Until u have encounter with any of this law enforcer den u go confess Wetin u no do...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by gentle007(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
greatiyk4u:
If you can be force against your wish at your age,then you lack integrity to tell us this story now
What have you done in your own little way to help thousands of Nigerians in jail because they decided to stand for the truth? They don't even have second chance like this man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by kenex4ever(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
greatiyk4u:
If you are in his situation, you will deny your birth right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by xpool(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

E pain you well weellllllllllll

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Now I see why she wants to come home from London...all is set for a fraudulent justice...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by gentle007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

If you are not being sentimental, why don't you just look at the two sides of the coin? Have EFCC brought any hard evidence to disprove his claims? Because they are not going to nail him with the testimony he did under 'duress' which he has recanted in court. So before you judge him as being guilty, or lacking integrity, show evidence. At least your facts will show that you are not being sentimental too. Let's wait and see if the anti graft agency will show evidence of Mr Nwosu being corrupt.

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by gentle007(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Now I see why she wants to come home from London...all is set for a fraudulent justice...hmmmm

That is because EFCC only intimidate people, they cannot conclude a simple investigation. Am even doubting the credibility of the cases they have won. they must have intimidated the people.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by 2016v2017: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
jonyima:
this is a govt that lack integrity and all out to harm people.

Can you imagine the level of desperation?. I hope Buhari will sack the EFCC officials that did this.
Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by FEGNO: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wonder why this is so difficult to believe. As if we do not know what happens in almost every police station in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by borntosuccess(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

ewu,cant u open ur eyes nd see dat dis country is baised nd fighting a war of pure propaganda,lies wake up man

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Akolawole(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
dealslip:

1) This is really getting serious. I am close to tears

2) While I wont dispute that Dieziani was corrupt but I am beginning to doubt the whole allegation stories and propaganda against everyone that has been accused of corruption.

3) Buhari and his anti graft team are a curse to the nation. I am very glad I never voted or supported this evil man or voted for him. Buhari himself has badluck written all over him. The entire nation is groaning under his cursed hands.

4) BTW I am not IPOB no one should come for me. Just stating the obvious

1) You are close to tears on one_sided story.

2) Is US and UK cooking allegations and falsehood against her too?
Now her people wanted to bring her back to Nigeria so that Justice Mary Odili and Mike Osekhome could do the needful by delaying the trial until Obasanjo celebrate his 100 years.
3) Buhari is your president whether you like it or not.

4) Judas Ischariot replied 'Iwo wi'
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
dealslip:
This is really getting serious. I am close to tears. This nation has finally gone to the dogs. While I wont dispute that Dieziani was corrupt but I am beginning to doubt the whole allegation stories and propaganda against everyone that has been accused of corruption. Buhari and his anti graft team are a curse to the nation. I am very glad I never voted or supported this evil man or voted for him. Buhari himself has badluck written all over him. The entire nation is groaning under his cursed hands. BTW I am not IPOB no one should come for me. Just stating the obvious

Yeah i agree with u bt don't blame buhari for everything. Its not buhari dat tells d dss to frame stories on officials so as to tag dem corrupt or guilty. Its just the lack of professionalism on d dss that how they do even in other regimes including Gejs.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
adem30:

You are not sensible for you believing that rubbish
And I can see sensibility written all over you....nonsense. It is a fool that won't at this stage see this government for the real evil they are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Akolawole(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
UK must handle Madam Dieziani 's case o.

Please don't deport Madam o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians / Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.