Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) (30510 Views)

Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) / We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by NigelCundy: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
freeze001:

Threats qualify as duress especially by one in a clear position to carry out such threats. They didn't need to point guns at him; for such an elderly man, the fear of being away from his family and being locked up is more than enough to make him admit to what he didn't do.

Did u not read of a recent case where a magistrate discharged 5 innocent people whom the police had swapped actual murderers for to stand trial for murder? What do you think their 'confessional statements' would have read like?
I've been observing that Bolusticus for a while, and I can tell he/she is operating one of the numerous FG-controlled social media accounts. Very stupid and clueless government.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
koboko69:
so where did u see gun point or durress in what the fool said
Maybe you should go back to the comments of the person I quoted he was the one that made mention of the fact that no one put a gun to the guys head to admit the allegations levied against him.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yusman316:

And a grown up man believed that could actually happen. Abeg try grow up
And why do you think it was impossible when even judges admitted to corrupt allegations against them at gun point.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=isaacsegun post=61176066][/quote]
Why do you think this is impossible in this Nigeria of propaganda. That is not the first person to say this in this Buhari corruption war.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by slurity1: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
jonyima:
this is a govt that lack integrity and all out to harm people.

Can you imagine the level of desperation?. I hope Buhari will sack the EFCC officials that did this.
you seems to trust this man so much . this man can also be lying
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yusman316:

If that is the case, efcc would ve been getting 100% confessions & conviction on the people they arrest. Don't u think so brother
Not at all, cos this is the reason they lose their case, now this whole case just died since he claimed evidence was obtained under duress,
Im sure the EFCC had no other witness who was there at the confession plus no video evidence.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
slurity1:
you seems to trust this man so much . this man can also be lying
you may be right but as things stand, the man has the upper hand plus he has nothing to gain or lose!These are the kind of people to be scared of, nothing to lose people!
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by ChiefMarumba: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
He is tutored by his lawyer to say this in court, he was not under any duress when he wrote his statement. The only thing now is for the prosecutors to prove their case with exhibits,actions/attitude.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
SBG04:

Oga save your whinning for the dogs. Where did Mr Nwosu get the N5million cash and the N30million naira property? The stupid man is just playing to the gallery. Shebi it's his turn to testify, that's why he has the time to yarn nonsense. When it's the EFCCs turn to testify, they will show us the money trail from Diezani to Mr Nwosu, the bank accounts where the money was transferred to and the couriers of the cash incase they did ghana must go transactions. So oga save your whinning till then.
So because he worked for INEC. He must remain poor forever. Have you ever worked in your life to know people typically have other sources of income.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
winnerz:

Sis so you bought this crap. That A well enlightened senior INEC official would do that without contacting his lawyer(s)? Then Nigeria has innumerable lot of dunce running our institutions.
Bros, even judges admitted to corrupt allegations levied against them under this government. Who would know better under this kind of circumstances. The INEC employee or the Judges
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

Even a donkey knows that Buhari is a curse to NIGERIA
This is the sad reality in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Awoo88: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

See how daft people could be, you were told to admit guilt to a crime you claimed you didn't commit and you did!

Who on earth does that? Even the guilty ones will not admit that they did wrong!

Baba, tell us another thing! No one put gun on your head to admit you took the money, you only wanted the shortest escape route and it boomeranged.
They do it all the time. There is one FG agency in kano under ministry of science and technology whose MD is facing efcc problem. The store keeper and the guy in charge of User's department of an equipment understand dispute were simply told to corporate as they were not after them. Yes! The story is plausible and very possible.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by lighter4: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
admin secretary dat owns 30million property and yet u re claming u were coerce to admit u collected 30million from diezani.how much is ur salary oga?
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by ofwest47(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
As an INEC official you admit you being forced to forfeit your N5 million cash and your N30 million Naira house how did you acquire all these just as a govt. official if not through corrupt practice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
FrankGiel:
do you realize that you made no single sense! Well since you acknowledged being close to tears, I guess this has be clouded your innate ability to reason aright

Really, I guess I can't save you from your self. Well I am no donkey like you to think what the man said is impossible in this Nigeria of today with EFCC boss continually rejected by the Senate for been corrupt.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
jaxxy:

Yeah i agree with u bt don't blame buhari for everything. Its not buhari dat tells d dss to frame stories on officials so as to tag dem corrupt or guilty. Its just the lack of professionalism on d dss that how they do even in other regimes including Gejs.
I agree with you, you may be right
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by ChiefMarumba: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Please don't be move by emotions, if is lying or trying to be smart or is right. EVIDENCE NEVER LIES except the prosecutor is not diligent to gathered his evidence.
dealslip:
This is really getting serious. I am close to tears. This nation has finally gone to the dogs. While I wont dispute that Dieziani was corrupt but I am beginning to doubt the whole allegation stories and propaganda against everyone that has been accused of corruption. Buhari and his anti graft team are a curse to the nation. I am very glad I never voted or supported this evil man or voted for him. Buhari himself has badluck written all over him. The entire nation is groaning under his cursed hands. BTW I am not IPOB no one should come for me. Just stating the obvious
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
ChiefMarumba:
Please don't be move by emotions, if is lying or trying to be smart or is right. EVIDENCE NEVER LIES except the prosecutor is not diligent to gathered his evidence.
You are right though
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Akolawole:

1) You are close to tears on one_sided story.

2) Is US and UK cooking allegations and falsehood against her too?
Now her people wanted to bring her back to Nigeria so that Justice Mary Odili and Mike Osekhome could do the needful by delaying the trial until Obasanjo celebrate his 100 years.
3) Buhari is your president whether you like it or not.

4) Judas Ischariot replied 'Iwo wi'
Share the link where US and UK cooked the allegations. Anything UK and US says is the absolute truth and right. Including legalizing marriage to animals
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by macaranta(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

See how daft people could be, you were told to admit guilt to a crime you claimed you didn't commit and you did!

Who on earth does that? Even the guilty ones will not admit that they did wrong!

Baba, tell us another thing! No one put gun on your head to admit you took the money, you only wanted the shortest escape route and it boomeranged.
Pray you don't meet misfortune, that you are not trapped in unfortunate circumstances then you would truly understand what he's saying.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
PHILipu1:
So because of his name,you now believe his story abi?
Only fools can be deceive by such tales by moonlight.
A mature man will be forced to implicate himself.
What has his name got to do with this. I didn't even check his name.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Benteroine(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

Shut that your gutter. You child of a retard
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by mahkanjuh: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bolusticus:

Na wa o,

And this person will be bragging about being a grad.

See whack reasoning.

You don't understand a bit what is going on in this country? That's Y u r talking like this, I am sure that man did not favour APC during election. Amaechi that almost single handedly sponsored Buhari, is he not walking free, even a minister, did he spend his money, is it not Nigeria's money. The Evil going on in this country, u won't understand until one become a victim, so please never say never.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Blue3k(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Man you guys sound crazy saying he was under duress. This standard procedure to say if you don't talk your in big trouble. What you do is wait for your lawyer to do your talking. Other than that wait in your cell and hope you can see a judge ASAP if you can't get bail.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Yusman316(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
dealslip:

And why do you think it was impossible when even judges admitted to corrupt allegations against them at gun point.
Were u expecting security personnel to go on a raid or sting operations without protection?
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yusman316:

Were u expecting security personnel to go on a raid or sting operations without protection?
It is ok but putting guns to people's head to sign is different from normal routine security arms carrying.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Yusman316(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
erico2k2:

Not at all, cos this is the reason they lose their case, now this whole case just died since he claimed evidence was obtained under duress,
Im sure the EFCC had no other witness who was there at the confession plus no video evidence.
Actually he will be the one to prove this issue since he is the person alleging coersion. All efcc ve to do is present the evidence they ve against him
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by Yusman316(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
dealslip:

It is ok but putting guns to people's head to sign is different from normal routine security arms carrying.
No judge alleged guns were put on them during that raid. They only said armed security personnel entered their houses at ungodly hour. And mr. Nwosu didn't say a gun was pointed at him
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by dealslip(f): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yusman316:

No judge alleged guns were put on them during that raid. They only said armed security personnel entered their houses at ungodly hour. And mr. Nwosu didn't say a gun was pointed at him
Then you will need to go back to the narrative of the Judges back then. You mentioned that it was normal for operatives to carry guns around but I pointed out it was used for another purpose asides personal protection. This link will help
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212849-justice-ademola-blames-attorney-general-arrest-says-signed-document-gunpoint.html/amp
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by samkleen(m): 1:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari seems to desperate to bring people down. Same way he hired Israelis to kidnap Umaru Dikko during his military regime. So unfortunate.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by okenta2017: 4:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Bolusticus:

Story for the gods

Kirajustice you are heartless don't worry , what is today's date.
Re: EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) by thanie(f): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2017
For a civil servant to have property worth over #30 million and #5 million cash. Please how much is his salary for thirty five years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Writes Letter To Late Husband On Upcoming Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.