Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

You Want To Last Long On Bed? Read This!!!! Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want To Last Long On Bed? Read This!!!! Guys Only (690 Views)

I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

You Want To Last Long On Bed? Read This!!!! Guys Only by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
So yesterday was one of my sidechicks birthday, she wanted to spend the night at my place, for her to suggest that, I know say na premiere league all night. On a normal day, I fit nackk this babe, two rounds, 30min each round, other times 30min first round, 1 hour or more for second round.

So yesterday, I needed something more, I wanted her to wake up this morning feeling as if she was involved in a car crash last night. Though na that kinda sex she dey like. Trust Benin girls.

I drove down to a drug store, bought tramadol, 100ml. Then bought power bitters, two bottles, 200naira each.

When I got home, I took the trans around 4pm, just 1 100ml. Ten pills are inside, I took just 1 o. Then around 6, she came, we talk, watch films, and other stuffs, around 7pm, I took the two power bitters at once, immediately I downloaded 2 big wraps of fufu with my favourite soup. I con settle down, watch film small, around 9pm, I con dey feel the vibe.

Then she took her bath, and the league started around 10pm. I nor go lie, I spent 1 hour on first round, second round we were close to 2 hours, as waist hold me, I con pretend say i don release make we for rest. Before person die on top pvssy wey nor get end.

So that is it guys, abeg, if you know say your blood is not strong enough to take trans and power bitters, do not try it. I hear say guys dey take up 1000ml. Me na 100ml I go bold try am reach. And this isn't something you should be doing on daily basis, atleast once or twice a month. Just to satisfy your babe If shes the type that loves long sex. If not jejely spend your three minutes on top her and allow her rest.

Always remember, if you take these drugs and alcohol to boost your sex drive, do not forget to eat good food to compliment it, killing yourself on top Toto wey nor get end with empty stomach na lost battle, your killing yourself. When I say good food, I mean fufu, yes, akpu. Nor be rice or noodles. If you wan kayline the babe well with the above enhancement, na strong food you need.

I await testimonies!!!! Your babe go confirm you.

10 Things You Should Do To Make Any Guy Go Crazy Over You / Please Help / Wives: Your income is for Family planing too