Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (14059 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Offpoint: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guys help me, what should be my next step?

My liver is doing me somehow:

Warning: No mod should think of moving these thread anywhere near FP. I repeat: No mod should think of moving these thread anywhere near FP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by braine(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Is she not a human being? Still try your luck bro. I gat your back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Offpoint: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
braine:
Is she not a human being? Still try your luck bro. I gat your back.
You got my back for your housegrin ? naso you 8 me reach?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by stanley000: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dey there, my fiance is a SARS agent and still I dey wipe her slap grin for her ass

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Run!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Mafking(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Michtheew....osama Bin Laden,no be person marry ham...shekau sef go get babe...ordinary green uniform undecided

9 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by abayomi27(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
There is no crime in trying bro. Going for this kind babe will definitely earn you respect you never dreamt of. And I wish you quick recovery in advance.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Jokerman(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol... Nothing do you bro
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by majamajic(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
be practicing Frog Jump bro

9 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Oluromantic: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
If you could endure toasting her to this point cus I know she would have been giving ur questions military replies, then finish it up. Her wahala fit plenty but chop her raw till dem transfer her.

But make sure say you hold ur mama phone number o, anything can happen in barrack o. Good luck!

17 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Na officer dey chop this one.You fit try your luck.She is harmless.
Every guys thinks female soldier dey wicked.No be for their boyfriends side.Na their oga fit send him boys to drill you.

6 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Abfinest007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
she is not a soldier I can bet my balls when we see one we know. reasons I won't tell
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by mytime24(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
She go reset your brain, sorry i mean ur clock cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by movingclouds(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Transfer her give me
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
she is not a soldier I can bet my balls when we see one we know. reasons I won't tell

Seriously? Tell us the reason man
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by yetunsbay(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
So what's the big deal. No be uniform only universe dey respect

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by IamPlato(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
As They Say, action Speaks Louder than Words. She Is Warning You With Picture Instead Of Words

4 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
continue! until u mistakenly cheat on her

11 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Jagaban880: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guy no fear ...na tailor sew de uniform cool

8 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by flokii: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hope say you get stamina.. cos you go do frog jump tire, swin for gutter join if her male colleagues nab you grin

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Chuknovski(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Just be a man, tell her you love her, in case you wondering am married to a soldier,they are very sweet simple humans

7 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Offpoint: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
abayomi27:
There is no crime in trying bro. Going for this kind babe will definitely earn you respect you never dreamt of. And I wish you quick recovery in advance.
you boost my morals and you come murder am with WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY again... it's unfair o

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Tombrown3(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tundexxy:

Seriously? Tell us the reason man
She's wearing a wig.
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by thesmallgod(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
abayomi27:
Is he having injury ni?
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Gabson001(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
She get horn?? Guy no fall my hand.. Complete ur work for her body

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by thesmallgod(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
Some of them in military hospitals wear wig

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by jojothaiv(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Okay, i follow join dey your back...

Well, the back wey i dey na to tear race once gbege happen...

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by rex444(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hehehehehehe your liver is doing you somehow ?
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Offpoint:

hi there was a thread about a guy who had tattoos. Please can you mentione me on the thread?
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Folzye(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abfinest007:

she no get tough look ryt? u can't say

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by MufasaRebirth: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
stanley000:
Dey there, my fiance is a SARS agent and still I dey wipe her splap grin for her ass
Baba werey ..... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.