Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please (1495 Views)

What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls / Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by akaahs(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Stay in and die before u leave him. When that happen u let me know
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by walepackage(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=stacyadams post=61171588][/quote]truly,i was once chronic player back then.I always have this feeling that my bae is not loyal when i know am the guilty one here,maybe it was due to waka waka about of most girls and the way i kpansh some of them that claim to be in serious relationship.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Raydan:

is that your advice??
U gotta come out with the full story b4 i can know how to advice u if i have any to give and not the half done one sided story u have on here
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Ballmer: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Raydan:
He Constantly accuse me of cheat...we have being dating for two years now an when it looks like everything is going well,he will start pointing fingers.

sometimes he will ask me for space,that I should give him space and when I do, he will say am heartless for not calling him,if he takes me out for clubbing, he will not let me dance with anyone.His the only one that will be dancing with other ladies...when a guy tried to dance with me..my man ended up beating the guy,he checks my phone, whatapp messages, gmail and rest

pls guys what should I do

You are as fake as a Love Machine.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Ballmer: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Raydan:
He Constantly accuse me of cheat...we have being dating for two years now an when it looks like everything is going well,he will start pointing fingers.

sometimes he will ask me for space,that I should give him space and when I do, he will say am heartless for not calling him,if he takes me out for clubbing, he will not let me dance with anyone.His the only one that will be dancing with other ladies...when a guy tried to dance with me..my man ended up beating the guy,he checks my phone, whatapp messages, gmail and rest

pls guys what should I do

You are as fake as a dlido.
Re: Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please by Adaumunocha(f): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Take it to your God in prayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady's Make Up Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Good morning / These Lady Proud To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.